Katie...Ugh!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
hobbesla4

Katie...Ugh!

Postby hobbesla4 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:39 pm

I hate how all of a sudden, the writers are painting Bill as a neglectful father to Will. In her interactions with Bill so far in today’s episode, Katie seems a lot like Hope and Liam, like she is the very best and no one else is acceptable. What business is it of hers what Bill does or does not do in his personal life? At least he attempts to own up to his mistakes. Meanwhile, Katie was on a double date yesterday drinking alcohol.

Katie, stop pointing fingers and judging everyone, including Bill. You are certainly no better than anyone else.

MyBaddMove

Re: Katie...Ugh!

Postby MyBaddMove » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:46 pm

I agree that Katie can be a shrew at times, however if Bill indeed has not seen Will in a while, that is something to note and mention. He was chasing after Steffy for months and setting up a nursery for Kelly instead..

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:54 pm

hobbesla4 wrote:I hate how all of a sudden, the writers are painting Bill as a neglectful father to Will. In her interactions with Bill so far in today’s episode, Katie seems a lot like Hope and Liam, like she is the very best and no one else is acceptable. What business is it of hers what Bill does or does not do in his personal life? At least he attempts to own up to his mistakes. Meanwhile, Katie was on a double date yesterday drinking alcohol.

Katie, stop pointing fingers and judging everyone, including Bill. You are certainly no better than anyone else.

Bill has not seen his youngest son for a month because he was off chasing his pregnant daughter in law. He had the time to set up a nursery for Kelly but couldn’t be bothered to see Will. Had Steffy went through with the wedding Bill would have completely forgotten about Will. He deserves to hear that he is a bad father . Katie has been doing everything for Will I see no problem with her going out on a date . As for the alcohol that was just sloppy writing , unless she is going to be in a storyline where she falls off the wagon .

donna allen

Postby donna allen » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:07 pm

MyBaddMove wrote:I agree that Katie can be a shrew at times, however if Bill indeed has not seen Will in a while, that is something to note and mention. He was chasing after Steffy for months and setting up a nursery for Kelly instead..

Well, where the heck was Will when Katie was boinking Wyatt day and night?

Maybe they just gave him some of the Pizza Wyatt delivered and sent him to bed.

I sure don't see Katie's life revolving around her son. :twisted:

LoreneA

Postby LoreneA » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:10 pm

Bill has neglected Will !! Bill has treated his other 2 sons like dirt. I do however wish Katie and Bill would get back together, I always liked them as a couple.

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:19 pm

donna allen wrote:
MyBaddMove wrote:I agree that Katie can be a shrew at times, however if Bill indeed has not seen Will in a while, that is something to note and mention. He was chasing after Steffy for months and setting up a nursery for Kelly instead..

Well, where the heck was Will when Katie was boinking Wyatt day and night?

Maybe they just gave him some of the Pizza Wyatt delivered and sent him to bed.

I sure don't see Katie's life revolving around her son. :twisted:

The point is that Katie was there and Bill was not. Specific details about what else she was doing is irrelevant. Bill had other priorities.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:24 pm

This is so silly. Now they want us to believe that Bill was so busy pursuing Steffy that he had NO TIME to visit Will. If this is true, why is Katie only bringing it up now. She should have been hounding him after a week.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:45 pm

Except it wasn't his obsession with steffy that kept bill away from will. bill was shot and was in icu for how long, then a minor rehab, then he kept going on business trips to make up for the business he missed while he was shot and recuperating, but let's blame it all on his obsession with steffy. My question is this, if all it would take is for katie to call bill on his isht, why did she wait months to do it, if it really is all about will and not for her to get some from thorne? When will talked about missing his dad months ago when katie was still dating wyatt why didn't katie pull bill's coattail then or call bill and put wyatt on the phone to talk to him?

Bell, are you kidding me, you have thorne, of all people trying to tell someone that they are a bad parent and they probably shouldn't be in there child's life really? Let's see thorne left his mentally ill child with the most irresponsible person ever, eric, who was never left alone with any of his own children to rear and you want to point fingers. Then, after making that bone head blunder, when word spread to europe at forrester international that rick was being a tyrant to all employees which included your mentally challenged daughter who was working and living with him, did you come home, did you bring her back to europe, did you contact anyone other adult and ask to make sure that she was being treated well, no you did nothing. Never mind, that the person you left her with decided to leave and go on safari and never thought to let any of the people that were left around your daughter to know that she actually was mentally challenged. I know the writing is biased, but this is really getting ridiculous.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:29 pm

billsgal wrote:Except it wasn't his obsession with steffy that kept bill away from will. bill was shot and was in icu for how long, then a minor rehab, then he kept going on business trips to make up for the business he missed while he was shot and recuperating, but let's blame it all on his obsession with steffy. My question is this, if all it would take is for katie to call bill on his isht, why did she wait months to do it, if it really is all about will and not for her to get some from thorne? When will talked about missing his dad months ago when katie was still dating wyatt why didn't katie pull bill's coattail then or call bill and put wyatt on the phone to talk to him?

Bell, are you kidding me, you have thorne, of all people trying to tell someone that they are a bad parent and they probably shouldn't be in there child's life really? Let's see thorne left his mentally ill child with the most irresponsible person ever, eric, who was never left alone with any of his own children to rear and you want to point fingers. Then, after making that bone head blunder, when word spread to europe at forrester international that rick was being a tyrant to all employees which included your mentally challenged daughter who was working and living with him, did you come home, did you bring her back to europe, did you contact anyone other adult and ask to make sure that she was being treated well, no you did nothing. Never mind, that the person you left her with decided to leave and go on safari and never thought to let any of the people that were left around your daughter to know that she actually was mentally challenged. I know the writing is biased, but this is really getting ridiculous.

Bill had time in between rehab and business meetings to go see Steffy, and arrange an elaborate nursery for Kelly. He could have seen Will, but he didn’t matter only Steffy and Kelly mattered . Even now he didn’t show up on his own Katie had to call him and tell him he was going to spend time with his son, which she shouldn’t even have to do. When a woman has to call a man and say you need to come see your son he is a deadbeat . It should never be put on a woman to make sure he is being a good dad , it is not her responsibility to parent the child and the father .

Thorne has every right to tell Bill what he thought , Bill has no problem telling everyone else what they should do with their lives . Thorne leaving Aly with his family is not being a bad father , especially considering the fact that they have dealt with Pam’s mental illness for years and had more than enough experience to help her . Thorne did not fail his daughter his family did.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:05 pm

But Katie can't stop being the Judge, Jury, and the Lawyer, all wrapped up in one Huge Hypocrite, go get yourself a Drink Katie! She is the pot calling the kettle black. We have not seen Will with Katie in ages, just like we haven't seen Bill with him either. What we do see Katie is sleeping with Wyatt, they were glued in the bed, and now no time in-between guys...she immediately goes out with Thorne.

Put a Sock in that big mouth Katie, stop pointing your vile poop all over the place, you can turn that finger at yourself. :roll: :roll: :roll:

STAR

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”