Steffys new man spoiler

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lynn1216

Re: Steffys new man spoiler

Postby Lynn1216 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:26 pm

LancyPassion wrote:I have seen rumors about it but nothing official saying she dates a model. Where did you get this from?

I have seen these rumors floating around since it was announced that the bartender at bikini was being cast. There were also rumors that Hope was going to be involved with detective Sanchez.

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:31 pm

strangeland wrote:I really don't want her to date anyone yet. She's not ready. I want to see her standing strong on her own for awhile. She said she didn't need a man to define her. I want that to be true. Then have someone show up on the show, new, not working for FC or Spencer. Maybe a lawyer or doctor. Have him woo her. But make it take some time to win her over and gain her trust. That's the way I want this to play out. :D

So Steffy isn't supposed to have fun till she meets the right one? Steffy didn't have sex since Liam found the DNA test, so it will soon be a year. Is she supposed to not have any sex life till she meets THE ONE? Absurd.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:59 pm

freesteffy wrote:
strangeland wrote:I really don't want her to date anyone yet. She's not ready. I want to see her standing strong on her own for awhile. She said she didn't need a man to define her. I want that to be true. Then have someone show up on the show, new, not working for FC or Spencer. Maybe a lawyer or doctor. Have him woo her. But make it take some time to win her over and gain her trust. That's the way I want this to play out. :D

So Steffy isn't supposed to have fun till she meets the right one? Steffy didn't have sex since Liam found the DNA test, so it will soon be a year. Is she supposed to not have any sex life till she meets THE ONE? Absurd.

It's only been like a week since she removed herself from the triangle. And I don't think she's supposed to have sex so soon after having the baby. I want her to be romanced. I don't want her bouncing from bed to bed like a Logan. :D

JonYgritteDany

Postby JonYgritteDany » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Star Steffy wrote:*
Thanks for the spoiler, great news, maybe she will date them both...LOL! :mrgreen:

STAR

Hey Hey Star......it's Jiggleapuf. How have you been?!!

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:04 pm

strangeland wrote:
freesteffy wrote:

It's only been like a week since she removed herself from the triangle. And I don't think she's supposed to have sex so soon after having the baby. I want her to be romanced. I don't want her bouncing from bed to bed like a Logan. :D

She can have sex 6vweeks after giving birth but that's not my point. Even though she just removed herself from the triangle, Steffy didn't have sex since Liam found the DNA test. So once she can have sex again, I sure want her to have fun before getting serious again. And she can be romanced it doesn't mean she has to get serious right away

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:22 pm

freesteffy wrote:
strangeland wrote:

She can have sex 6vweeks after giving birth but that's not my point. Even though she just removed herself from the triangle, Steffy didn't have sex since Liam found the DNA test. So once she can have sex again, I sure want her to have fun before getting serious again. And she can be romanced it doesn't mean she has to get serious right away

I think we are in agreement here. Steffy needs to have some fun!

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:25 pm

billsgal wrote:dating isn't a man defining her. she's a young woman that is entitled to have fun sometime, a child can't and shouldn't be your whole life. as long as she isn't getting serious just enjoying herself, go steffy. bell, rarely adds new permanent characters so she better take what she can get.

It's amazing to me that only steffy must be a strong woman who must prove it by being alone romantically. Let's see katie divorced bill and then she romanticized her interactions with eric, wyatt, and thorne but no one talked about her not being a strong woman and was wrong for choosing how to live her life. Brooke went from professing her love to a married bill and breaking up his marriage to deciding no it was ridge all along, but when she saw ridge kissing quinn, she ran back to bill then married him and because ridge was still single and chose to back off his father's wife, it was okay for brooke to run back to ridge being in her bed without even bothering to serve bill divorce or annulment papers. Not a peep about how brooke needed time alone to prove what a strong woman she is. Maya went from carter to rick no need to prove she was a strong woman.

It's even funnier when you consider that steffy was alone her entire pregnancy. She and liam lived together after kelly's birth maybe what at most two weeks? So, exactly how much longer, must steffy be alone to prove she's a strong woman when she's been a single mother all along as she did majority of the childcare and even when liam lived there he didn't bother to set up a nursery for the child that he allegedly loves so much. Steffy, had to heal from childcare and do it herself and if that isn't being alone, i really don't know what is. It also seems pretty strong to me, but i could be wrong.

I agree totally. Is Quinn not a strong woman and she has a man. Is Brooke not a strong woman and she has a man. Is Katie not a strong woman and she has someone. Why is it that Steffy can only be considered strong if she is alone. I am not saying it would not be smart to give herself time to heal but who am I to say what another woman wants should be based on how I feel. All women are different and being alone does not define strength. I think it takes a lot more strength to get up and put yourself out there open to love again than to sit around doing nothing but change diapers. Then again for some women it maybe just what is needed. To each his own. I just get a little concerned when it's portrayed as the only good single mother is an alone single mother. Married women are not just sitting around being a mother only and no one is saying she just needs to concentrate on her children. No one calls a single father weak for wanting a life outside his kids. I just don't think any mother has to fold up an die just because her ex chooses to walk away. Liam is certainly not just concentrating on just being a father, and no one is calling him weak or saying he just needs to take care of Kelly and nothing else. Most adults were not meant to be alone. No one, needs companionship, but just about everyone wants it. Why should Steffy be denied what everyone else has, just because she is a mother who sorry ex moved on.

Nuttytaylorhater

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:33 pm

She can always be the new Jackie and bed the younger male actors. Jackie bedded Owen and eventually married him. Sally, Sr. conned Clark to marrying her for the Spectra Shares. Heck, Steffy was willing to marry Bill for FC Shares without having an ounce of love.

Steffy shouldn’t get tied down to anyone right now since she is not there mentally or emotionally. IMO, she should play the field and buy another bath tub condo to satisfy her Cha Cha. Love is not in the cards for her just like her grandmother.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:47 pm

They should bring back Hope's half brother, Little D for Steffy. Keep it in the family. :lol:

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:25 pm

JonYgritteDany wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:*
Thanks for the spoiler, great news, maybe she will date them both...LOL! :mrgreen:

STAR

Hey Hey Star......it's Jiggleapuf. How have you been?!!

OMG it's you, WELCOME BACK!!! :D

It's it something how I was drawn to your post, just like the good old days.

Now don't go disappearing on me Again.

Hope you are enjoying the show, there are actually some good shows lately, but Bell is dragging this one day out forever and I am loosing interest.

See You Around
STAR

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”