Steffys new man spoiler

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Dkingz1130

Steffys new man spoiler

Postby Dkingz1130 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:08 pm

So she’s gonna start dating one of the models!

Star Steffy

Re: Steffys new man spoiler

Postby Star Steffy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:14 pm

Thanks for the spoiler, great news, maybe she will date them both...LOL! :mrgreen:

STAR

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:18 pm

I really don't want her to date anyone yet. She's not ready. I want to see her standing strong on her own for awhile. She said she didn't need a man to define her. I want that to be true. Then have someone show up on the show, new, not working for FC or Spencer. Maybe a lawyer or doctor. Have him woo her. But make it take some time to win her over and gain her trust. That's the way I want this to play out. :D

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:28 pm

dating isn't a man defining her. she's a young woman that is entitled to have fun sometime, a child can't and shouldn't be your whole life. as long as she isn't getting serious just enjoying herself, go steffy. bell, rarely adds new permanent characters so she better take what she can get.

It's amazing to me that only steffy must be a strong woman who must prove it by being alone romantically. Let's see katie divorced bill and then she romanticized her interactions with eric, wyatt, and thorne but no one talked about her not being a strong woman and was wrong for choosing how to live her life. Brooke went from professing her love to a married bill and breaking up his marriage to deciding no it was ridge all along, but when she saw ridge kissing quinn, she ran back to bill then married him and because ridge was still single and chose to back off his father's wife, it was okay for brooke to run back to ridge being in her bed without even bothering to serve bill divorce or annulment papers. Not a peep about how brooke needed time alone to prove what a strong woman she is. Maya went from carter to rick no need to prove she was a strong woman.

It's even funnier when you consider that steffy was alone her entire pregnancy. She and liam lived together after kelly's birth maybe what at most two weeks? So, exactly how much longer, must steffy be alone to prove she's a strong woman when she's been a single mother all along as she did majority of the childcare and even when liam lived there he didn't bother to set up a nursery for the child that he allegedly loves so much. Steffy, had to heal from childcare and do it herself and if that isn't being alone, i really don't know what is. It also seems pretty strong to me, but i could be wrong.

kijones68

Postby kijones68 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:34 pm

Steffy does not need a man to define her. Her marriage has been over for almost a year and I have no problem with her going out, having fun, and exploring who she is. She needs the positive attention that she has been lacking from Liam. She also deserves to find a man that will be totally devoted to her..

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:45 pm

billsgal wrote:dating isn't a man defining her. she's a young woman that is entitled to have fun sometime, a child can't and shouldn't be your whole life. as long as she isn't getting serious just enjoying herself, go steffy. bell, rarely adds new permanent characters so she better take what she can get.

It's amazing to me that only steffy must be a strong woman who must prove it by being alone romantically. Let's see katie divorced bill and then she romanticized her interactions with eric, wyatt, and thorne but no one talked about her not being a strong woman and was wrong for choosing how to live her life. Brooke went from professing her love to a married bill and breaking up his marriage to deciding no it was ridge all along, but when she saw ridge kissing quinn, she ran back to bill then married him and because ridge was still single and chose to back off his father's wife, it was okay for brooke to run back to ridge being in her bed without even bothering to serve bill divorce or annulment papers. Not a peep about how brooke needed time alone to prove what a strong woman she is. Maya went from carter to rick no need to prove she was a strong woman.

It's even funnier when you consider that steffy was alone her entire pregnancy. She and liam lived together after kelly's birth maybe what at most two weeks? So, exactly how much longer, must steffy be alone to prove she's a strong woman when she's been a single mother all along as she did majority of the childcare and even when liam lived there he didn't bother to set up a nursery for the child that he allegedly loves so much. Steffy, had to heal from childcare and do it herself and if that isn't being alone, i really don't know what is. It also seems pretty strong to me, but i could be wrong.

Well she said she wanted to be alone for awhile, so maybe she needs that time. She just lost the love of her life, so I think she needs time to reflect on that. She can still have fun, which is why I would like to see her and Sally develop a friendship. Maybe add Zoe to the mix. I'd love to see a girl's night or afternoon at the bikini bar where they can just let their hair down and have some fun, sex in the city type friendship. The Logans have proven to be untrustworthy where Steffy is concerned so I want her far away from them. Also, I would not consider Katie, Brooke or Maya to be strong women. Neither is Taylor for that matter. :lol:

beckers

Postby beckers » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:50 pm

billsgal wrote:dating isn't a man defining her. she's a young woman that is entitled to have fun sometime, a child can't and shouldn't be your whole life. as long as she isn't getting serious just enjoying herself, go steffy. bell, rarely adds new permanent characters so she better take what she can get.

Excellent post.

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:14 pm

strangeland wrote:I really don't want her to date anyone yet. She's not ready. I want to see her standing strong on her own for awhile. She said she didn't need a man to define her. I want that to be true. Then have someone show up on the show, new, not working for FC or Spencer. Maybe a lawyer or doctor. Have him woo her. But make it take some time to win her over and gain her trust. That's the way I want this to play out. :D

I completely agree and would love for this to happen. Unfortunately I know this is B&B and Brad Bell jr. is not very creative with his writing. The storylines on this show are usually very sloppy.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:18 pm

aliyahrocks wrote:
strangeland wrote:I really don't want her to date anyone yet. She's not ready. I want to see her standing strong on her own for awhile. She said she didn't need a man to define her. I want that to be true. Then have someone show up on the show, new, not working for FC or Spencer. Maybe a lawyer or doctor. Have him woo her. But make it take some time to win her over and gain her trust. That's the way I want this to play out. :D

I completely agree and would love for this to happen. Unfortunately I know this is B&B and Brad Bell jr. is not very creative with his writing. The storylines on this show are usually very sloppy.

Sloppy and not true to the story. If this were a novel it would never get published. :lol:

LancyPassion

Postby LancyPassion » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:20 pm

I have seen rumors about it but nothing official saying she dates a model. Where did you get this from?

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”