Steffy Made Me Cry Today

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
JonYgritteDany

Re: Steffy Made Me Cry Today

Postby JonYgritteDany » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:42 pm

strangeland wrote:That makes Sally the only smart one in this bunch. :D She's got Wyatt!!!

For now, these couples never stay together....its sad.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:43 pm

JonYgritteDany wrote:
strangeland wrote:That makes Sally the only smart one in this bunch. :D She's got Wyatt!!!

For now, these couples never stay together....its sad.

BTW I love the Jon Snow collage. :D

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:47 pm

Right! she is a lucky girl. I am going to be so upset if they revisit Sally and Liam . I hated how they did that with Ivy. She was happy with Wyatt then all the sudden she wanted Liam again :roll:

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:47 pm

Right! she is a lucky girl. I am going to be so upset if they revisit Sally and Liam . I hated how they did that with Ivy. She was happy with Wyatt then all the sudden she wanted Liam again :roll:

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Once Steffy starts dating someone Liam will be panting around her once again! Liam always loves the one he’s not with. How anyone can believe Liam loves Hope more than Steffy or vice versa, Liam loves himself

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Valentine14 wrote:Once Steffy starts dating someone Liam will be panting around her once again! Liam always loves the one he’s not with. How anyone can believe Liam loves Hope more than Steffy or vice versa, Liam loves himself

Liam is exactly like Brooke which is probably why she cares about him so much. I almost puked at those scenes at the cliff house when she ran over to see Liam to tell him that Hope told her about Steffy catching them together.

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:53 pm

It didn't matter with her, she just wanted a man.

Racgtc

Postby Racgtc » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:03 pm

freesteffy » Aug 13, 2018 19:31

JonYgritteDany wrote:
Steffy exhibited real maturity today. She did not hide her pain or lie about it. She faced and expressed her hurt and disappointment to Liam over Liam choosing Hope but was still mature enough to know it's not worth her dignity anymore waiting for a man to waffle between too women. Liam does not get that level of maturity and realness with Hope. Steffy wants different for her daughter than she got with her parents and kudos to her. Much respect to her and I cant wait to see what new man comes her way.

Steffy is the winner out of this triangle in my book!!!

Again, Liam didn't choose Hope. Steffy made crystal clear that she wasn't an option anymore. Liam chose to not be alone,that's it. And yes Steffy is mature and is not going back to the hell he put her through

Agreed, Liam did not choose Hope. Steffy made it very clear she is not an option anymore :!:
Queen Steffy :arrow: You Go Girl :idea: :!: 8-) For the time being, Liam has Hope :lol:

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:29 pm

unlimited wrote:

It didn't matter with her, she just wanted a man.

Well she hit the jackpot. Thomas had baggage with his kid and Caroline. Liam has more baggage than a 747.

Rena54

Postby Rena54 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:33 pm

I cried because I am so sick of this storyline.
Liam will marry Hope. I think she will lose the baby. Liam will cry over Steffy again.
ENOUGH!!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”