So Bill really did nothing this time

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Dkingz1130
Posts: 3061
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:21 pm

So Bill really did nothing this time

Postby Dkingz1130 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:29 am

it was all Liam & Hopes doing!!!!

Angiet77
Posts: 596
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 9:53 pm

Re: So Bill really did nothing this time

Postby Angiet77 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:42 am

Dkingz1130 wrote:it was all Liam & Hopes doing!!!!



You know what, I am not at all mad at Hope. Hope has done exactly what I wanted her to do. Be a good sister and flush the crap from Steffy life. The fact that she let it get stuck on her on the way down, well that is just bonus. Hope and Liam can go down the drain together. As for Steffy and Bill, It's all wrong but it's Alright.

User avatar
dxdobson
Posts: 5174
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Re: So Bill really did nothing this time

Postby dxdobson » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:30 pm

Actually this is on Steffy. If she hadn’t allowed Bill to keep coming into her house and blackmailing her she and Liam would be married regardless of Hope’s pregnancy.
This all starts with Steffy’s betrayal. Steffy continuing to allow Bill to play her.
I wanted Steffy and Liam. I don’t want Hope with someone who goes back and forth. Ridge did have an excuse. He married Caroline and she died. When he would have married Brooke she was married to Eric.
Liam was engaged to Hope letting Steffy tongue him down in the car. He should have run over to Hope’s to make her tell him to his face goodbye.
Instead he screws Steffy and here we are.
Hope should leave Liam the hell alone.


mtuttle
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:28 pm

Re: So Bill really did nothing this time

Postby mtuttle » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:58 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:it was all Liam & Hopes doing!!!!


I agree Bill is a jerk but he did nothing but have Justin take a picture this time. It's all on Liam in my opinion and his inability to make a decision and stick with it.

User avatar
Boatchick22
Posts: 3306
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Re: So Bill really did nothing this time

Postby Boatchick22 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:21 pm

dxdobson wrote:Actually this is on Steffy. If she hadn’t allowed Bill to keep coming into her house and blackmailing her she and Liam would be married regardless of Hope’s pregnancy.
This all starts with Steffy’s betrayal. Steffy continuing to allow Bill to play her.
I wanted Steffy and Liam. I don’t want Hope with someone who goes back and forth. Ridge did have an excuse. He married Caroline and she died. When he would have married Brooke she was married to Eric.
Liam was engaged to Hope letting Steffy tongue him down in the car. He should have run over to Hope’s to make her tell him to his face goodbye.
Instead he screws Steffy and here we are.
Hope should leave Liam the hell alone.



Actually this is on Liam.

Liam was the one who set all this in motion. His emotional affair with Sally put him and Steffy on this path. So she slept with Bill, big deal, especially on this show. Liam, fooled around with how many women all the while claiming he loves one of them, and that's okay? How is Liam this wonderful guy? STeffy has forgiven him too many times. She makes one mistake and she is labeled the town tramp. Liam never acknowledges his part in the destruction of their marriage. I hope this time, after Steffy tells him to hit the road does he finally see the damage his lies have caused. He lost Steffy, who will be the one he wanted.

Bill will do his best to keep Steffy, though I think that STEAM is end game. I think we will watch Liam finally come to grips with his feelings for both women. I think Liam will decide to fight for STeffy against his father. I think that this will be the factor that causes Liam to FINALLY know who he wants (Steffy) meanwhile, the will have decided to move on with Bill.

User avatar
Nuttytaylorhater
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:34 am

Re: So Bill really did nothing this time

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:09 pm

From my vantage point, Ole Billy Pony Boy had a hand in brainwashing Steffy. Every moment Liam was not home, here he was galloping through the front door spewing hot air. He has constantly pounded his point of view through Steffy’s thick skull until she finally succumbed to his drivel.

It still blows the mind that she hadn’t come clean with Liam regarding the blackmail. Blows the mind I tell ya!

User avatar
dew drops
Posts: 3254
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:58 am

Re: So Bill really did nothing this time

Postby dew drops » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:14 am

mtuttle wrote:
Dkingz1130 wrote:it was all Liam & Hopes doing!!!!


I agree Bill is a jerk but he did nothing but have Justin take a picture this time. It's all on Liam in my opinion and his inability to make a decision and stick with it.


it all on bill first unlike zoe he can't even do his own stalking so he can look like the good guy! really how low can he go :!:
second though liam is hugging hope they have not kiss yet and if steffy had decided to go has the co-ceo the hugging may or may not have occurred but she would have been there and that would have been that :roll: :roll: :roll:

User avatar
freesteffy
Posts: 1689
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: So Bill really did nothing this time

Postby freesteffy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:24 am

Nuttytaylorhater wrote:From my vantage point, Ole Billy Pony Boy had a hand in brainwashing Steffy. Every moment Liam was not home, here he was galloping through the front door spewing hot air. He has constantly pounded his point of view through Steffy’s thick skull until she finally succumbed to his drivel.

It still blows the mind that she hadn’t come clean with Liam regarding the blackmail. Blows the mind I tell ya!

Brainwashimg Steffy? It seems that since she hit heer head, Steffy had some kind of personality transplant. Bill is the only one to tell her things the way they are. He was wrong about only one thing:Steffy isn't 2nd choice for Liam since a very long time. And Steffy and Bill left Lope alone years ago and lope still couldn't make it. So Bill claiming that without his interferences Lope would be togethewr is a huge lie. But everything he said about Liam iust spot on. nothing but the truth.

User avatar
Barbyboo
Posts: 50428
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: So Bill really did nothing this time

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:09 pm

mtuttle wrote:
Dkingz1130 wrote:it was all Liam & Hopes doing!!!!


I agree Bill is a jerk but he did nothing but have Justin take a picture this time. It's all on Liam in my opinion and his inability to make a decision and stick with it.

Liam’s to stupid to pick one...I hope Steffy makes Hopes life miserable...and if Hope looses the baby I hope she can’t have another then there’s just Kelly..Hope could bear that...it would eat her away ....

User avatar
dxdobson
Posts: 5174
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Re: So Bill really did nothing this time

Postby dxdobson » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:27 pm

I agree Bill is a jerk but he did nothing but have Justin take a picture this time. It's all on Liam in my opinion and his inability to make a decision and stick with it.[/quote]
Liam’s to stupid to pick one...I hope Steffy makes Hopes life miserable...and if Hope looses the baby I hope she can’t have another then there’s just Kelly..Hope could bear that...it would eat her away ....[/quote]
Why is Hope the one who should be miserable?
Steffy and Bill had a ons.
Steffy lied about it.
Taylor shot Bill. Steffy withheld the info.
Bill used this to control Steffy until he was able to create a scene that they were still cheating.
Liam was hurt by his father’s lie - which Wyatt should never have told Liam.
He sought consolation from Hope who said - if Steffy ever cheated with Bill again...
She got pregnant.
She was not the person who caused any of this.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Angiet77 and 1 guest

Back to Top