Bonus Scene

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
User avatar
beckers
Posts: 787
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:59 pm
Contact:

Bonus Scene

Postby beckers » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:00 am

he Bold And The Beautiful Empathy Bonus Scene 2018/07/18.

Why didn't BB/CBS show this scene?

It is amazing.

nanaboy3
Posts: 910
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 6:25 pm

Re: Bonus Scene

Postby nanaboy3 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 am

beckers wrote:he Bold And The Beautiful Empathy Bonus Scene 2018/07/18.

Why didn't BB/CBS show this scene?

It is amazing.

Thanks girl that site lead me to some interesting stuff. Did you see the one that Sally uncovers the secret hope hiding the fact she did give birth to Wyatt child and has been hiding it.

User avatar
beckers
Posts: 787
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Bonus Scene

Postby beckers » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:39 am

nanaboy3 wrote:
beckers wrote:he Bold And The Beautiful Empathy Bonus Scene 2018/07/18.

Why didn't BB/CBS show this scene?

It is amazing.

Thanks girl that site lead me to some interesting stuff. Did you see the one that Sally uncovers the secret hope hiding the fact she did give birth to Wyatt child and has been hiding it.


I did not see this one. Thanks for letting me know.


User avatar
candycpw
Posts: 1025
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Bonus Scene

Postby candycpw » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:48 am

beckers wrote:he Bold And The Beautiful Empathy Bonus Scene 2018/07/18.

Why didn't BB/CBS show this scene?

It is amazing.

Where can I find this bonus scene?

User avatar
Stubby
Posts: 4046
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Florida

Re: Bonus Scene

Postby Stubby » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:24 am

candycpw wrote:
beckers wrote:he Bold And The Beautiful Empathy Bonus Scene 2018/07/18.

Why didn't BB/CBS show this scene?

It is amazing.

Where can I find this bonus scene?




Highlight the Bold And The Beautiful Empathy Bonus Scene 2018/7/18 and paste it to the tab next to this at the top click and go. Hope this helps.

Penny_G
Posts: 1240
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:54 pm

Re: Bonus Scene

Postby Penny_G » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:23 pm

beckers wrote:
nanaboy3 wrote:
beckers wrote:he Bold And The Beautiful Empathy Bonus Scene 2018/07/18.

Why didn't BB/CBS show this scene?

It is amazing.

Thanks girl that site lead me to some interesting stuff. Did you see the one that Sally uncovers the secret hope hiding the fact she did give birth to Wyatt child and has been hiding it.


I did not see this one. Thanks for letting me know.

Sounds like fan fiction. If it's not on the official CBS YouTube channel or on cbs.com, I wouldn't trust it.

nanaboy3
Posts: 910
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 6:25 pm

Re: Bonus Scene

Postby nanaboy3 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:37 pm

Penny_G wrote:
beckers wrote:e Bold And The Beautiful Empathy Bonus Scene 2018/07/18.

Why didn't BB/CBS show this scene?

It is amazing.

Thanks girl that site lead me to some interesting stuff. Did you see the one that Sally uncovers the secret hope hiding the fact she did give birth to Wyatt child and has been hiding it.


I did not see this one. Thanks for letting me know.[/quote]
Sounds like fan fiction. If it's not on the official CBS YouTube channel or on cbs.com, I wouldn't trust it.[/quote]
I don't do fan fiction only facts. Never stated I trusted it or if it's true only that I saw the clip on the same sight that shows Mrs Morality on a card table about to have sex with her baby daddy, whose engaged and living with his ex wife and baby

User avatar
candycpw
Posts: 1025
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Bonus Scene

Postby candycpw » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:46 pm

Stubby wrote:
candycpw wrote:
beckers wrote:he Bold And The Beautiful Empathy Bonus Scene 2018/07/18.

Why didn't BB/CBS show this scene?

It is amazing.

Where can I find this bonus scene?




Highlight the Bold And The Beautiful Empathy Bonus Scene 2018/7/18 and paste it to the tab next to this at the top click and go. Hope this helps.

Thanks Stubby!

User avatar
Stubby
Posts: 4046
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Florida

Re: Bonus Scene

Postby Stubby » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:48 pm

more than welcome candycpw.

User avatar
SteffyandBillalways
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:36 am

Re: Bonus Scene

Postby SteffyandBillalways » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:59 pm

nanaboy3 wrote:
Penny_G wrote:
beckers wrote:e Bold And The Beautiful Empathy Bonus Scene 2018/07/18.

Why didn't BB/CBS show this scene?

It is amazing.

Thanks girl that site lead me to some interesting stuff. Did you see the one that Sally uncovers the secret hope hiding the fact she did give birth to Wyatt child and has been hiding it.


I did not see this one. Thanks for letting me know.

Sounds like fan fiction. If it's not on the official CBS YouTube channel or on cbs.com, I wouldn't trust it.[/quote]
I don't do fan fiction only facts. Never stated I trusted it or if it's true only that I saw the clip on the same sight that shows Mrs Morality on a card table about to have sex with her baby daddy, whose engaged and living with his ex wife and baby[/quote]

What site is this on


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest

Back to Top