I hope Steffy destroys Liam

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
User avatar
Stubby
Posts: 3623
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Florida

Re: I hope Steffy destroys Liam

Postby Stubby » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:26 am

Takenagain wrote:I'd still like to see him trip and fall into a large nest of angry fire ants, then when he manages to get to his feet he bumps into a nest of hornets, then as he's trying to fight the hornets off he staggers onto the road and gets hit by a car and flung off a nearby cliff into the ocean where he lands near a stingray who promptly puts it's tail barb through his nether regions - attracted to the thrashing and blood a great white moves in and polishes him off ... slowly --- but hey, that's just me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:




I love the attitude, :lol: :lol: :lol: !

User avatar
loveridge
Posts: 8905
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Re: I hope Steffy destroys Liam

Postby loveridge » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:30 am

stargaze wrote:
loveridge wrote:Steffy should just move on and forget about some childish revenge living well is the best revenge that will hurt a person more and when you plot against someone it is like that person has power over you no the best thing for steffy is to move on with her life hopefully with bill and let that eat at liam


I was about to say that Steffy isn't really a revenge type person but then I remember her revenging Ivy by making her model for the lingerie line. Maybe she is going to make Hope model for a new line of maternity lingerie. I know not a really big revenge item. I guess the biggest revenge would be letting Hope have Liam. That would be the best revenge. Liam and Hope can continue letting each other down when they don't measure up to the others standard and they are constantly fighting.

Liam looks at Steffy who has moved on with her life. And when he tells her that he does love her and he wants to spend time with her and Kelly she tells him that he chose Hope so go spend time with her and remind him when his visitation hours are with Kelly and the nanny. Steffy then tells Liam that she doesn't need or want his divided loyalties.

EXACTLY stargaze all steffy has to do is live well that will destroy liam :lol:

User avatar
Stubby
Posts: 3623
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Florida

Re: I hope Steffy destroys Liam

Postby Stubby » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:34 am

Actually, Steffy's revenge against Liam will be when she decides to open up to Bill and they become an item. Ridge will just have to deal with the turn of events while what is going on between Bill and Steffy will drive Liam absolutely bonkers.


User avatar
drewxjacobs
Posts: 4931
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:01 pm
Location: Texas

Re: I hope Steffy destroys Liam

Postby drewxjacobs » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:12 am

miaesco1 wrote:I’ve felt for a long time that the real problem has never been Steffy or Hope but Liam! He’s a grade A loser. He deserves to be destroyed. Telling Steffy I need time...sleeping in the same bed then going off to sex up Hope.

I hope Steffy changes the locks before he has a chance to head home. She needs Bill’s extra dirty lawyer to get her a restraining order and custody papers. Let him move back to the cabin he shouldn’t have crawled out of.

Can’t wait to see his face when the realization sinks in that he can’t have immediate access whenever he wants with Kelly. That was the real price of being a scumbag!


This is the only reason I want Steffy to get with Bill at this time. Although I am not a fan of having Steffy succumb to Bill, he has the connections to get a few things done. When she makes this deal with the devil, I hope she is able to squash the threat of him using her mother ever again to control what she does. Maybe that's what she means by "It's not going to come cheap."

Liam needs a smack down in the worst way.

User avatar
bnb fan
Posts: 8507
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Re: I hope Steffy destroys Liam

Postby bnb fan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:01 am

Stubby wrote:
Takenagain wrote:I'd still like to see him trip and fall into a large nest of angry fire ants, then when he manages to get to his feet he bumps into a nest of hornets, then as he's trying to fight the hornets off he staggers onto the road and gets hit by a car and flung off a nearby cliff into the ocean where he lands near a stingray who promptly puts it's tail barb through his nether regions - attracted to the thrashing and blood a great white moves in and polishes him off ... slowly --- but hey, that's just me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:




I love the attitude, :lol: :lol: :lol: !


Seriously, the way he is with Hope versus while Steffy was pregnant - there was only the caring shown at the doc visits otherwise, he left her stressed out - screw that tool.

I am ready to see Liam regretful, jealous, shamed, and wanting Steffy and not being able to get her for a LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGG time if NEVER. And Hope being always jealous of her. This is what they wanted....right - Liam and halo princess - both absolutely immature. Liam is nothing like a man when he's with hope - both of them are kids and deserve to have storylines with xander, emma and zoe.

User avatar
Stubby
Posts: 3623
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Florida

Re: I hope Steffy destroys Liam

Postby Stubby » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:42 am

bnb fan wrote:
Stubby wrote:
Takenagain wrote:I'd still like to see him trip and fall into a large nest of angry fire ants, then when he manages to get to his feet he bumps into a nest of hornets, then as he's trying to fight the hornets off he staggers onto the road and gets hit by a car and flung off a nearby cliff into the ocean where he lands near a stingray who promptly puts it's tail barb through his nether regions - attracted to the thrashing and blood a great white moves in and polishes him off ... slowly --- but hey, that's just me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:




I love the attitude, :lol: :lol: :lol: !


Seriously, the way he is with Hope versus while Steffy was pregnant - there was only the caring shown at the doc visits otherwise, he left her stressed out - screw that tool.

I am ready to see Liam regretful, jealous, shamed, and wanting Steffy and not being able to get her for a LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGG time if NEVER. And Hope being always jealous of her. This is what they wanted....right - Liam and halo princess - both absolutely immature. Liam is nothing like a man when he's with hope - both of them are kids and deserve to have storylines with xander, emma and zoe.




Surprisingly, Hope will still have her line. If and this is really a big if, Liam feels regretful for what he has done. He'll really feel the shame,
when Charlie denies him access to the Building, orders from his Bosses ( Eric, Quinn, Ridge and Steffy). I want to see Hope pay, too. She's just as guilty.

User avatar
bnb fan
Posts: 8507
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Re: I hope Steffy destroys Liam

Postby bnb fan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:30 pm

Stubby wrote:

Surprisingly, Hope will still have her line. If and this is really a big if, Liam feels regretful for what he has done. He'll really feel the shame,
when Charlie denies him access to the Building, orders from his Bosses ( Eric, Quinn, Ridge and Steffy). I want to see Hope pay, too. She's just as guilty.


Eric, needs to appoint Sally to spear head the HFTF line, kick Hope out - I want for Brook to fall notches here - Eric to be disappointed in Hope and Brook and to realize how much Steffy has been dealing with pregnant and as a new mother. And even though she's going to shock Eric, Ridge and the Forrester family by being with Bill - I hope they realize that Bill loves her truly. Brook is going to be jealous, Ridge is going to be upset, and hopefully Steffy will still keep the CEO position (co-ceo) without Eric stripping it away from her - but if he does.... it will only empower Steffy all the more because she will be at Spencer in an executive level position right by Bill's side.

STILL has a plethora of possibilities I LOVE IT!

User avatar
Stubby
Posts: 3623
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Florida

Re: I hope Steffy destroys Liam

Postby Stubby » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:11 pm

bnb fan wrote:
Stubby wrote:

Surprisingly, Hope will still have her line. If and this is really a big if, Liam feels regretful for what he has done. He'll really feel the shame,
when Charlie denies him access to the Building, orders from his Bosses ( Eric, Quinn, Ridge and Steffy). I want to see Hope pay, too. She's just as guilty.


Eric, needs to appoint Sally to spear head the HFTF line, kick Hope out - I want for Brook to fall notches here - Eric to be disappointed in Hope and Brook and to realize how much Steffy has been dealing with pregnant and as a new mother. And even though she's going to shock Eric, Ridge and the Forrester family by being with Bill - I hope they realize that Bill loves her truly. Brook is going to be jealous, Ridge is going to be upset, and hopefully Steffy will still keep the CEO position (co-ceo) without Eric stripping it away from her - but if he does.... it will only empower Steffy all the more because she will be at Spencer in an executive level position right by Bill's side.

STILL has a plethora of possibilities I LOVE IT!



That would be great.

Angiet77
Posts: 601
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 9:53 pm

Re: I hope Steffy destroys Liam

Postby Angiet77 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:46 pm

Stubby wrote:
bnb fan wrote:
Stubby wrote:

Surprisingly, Hope will still have her line. If and this is really a big if, Liam feels regretful for what he has done. He'll really feel the shame,
when Charlie denies him access to the Building, orders from his Bosses ( Eric, Quinn, Ridge and Steffy). I want to see Hope pay, too. She's just as guilty.


Eric, needs to appoint Sally to spear head the HFTF line, kick Hope out - I want for Brook to fall notches here - Eric to be disappointed in Hope and Brook and to realize how much Steffy has been dealing with pregnant and as a new mother. And even though she's going to shock Eric, Ridge and the Forrester family by being with Bill - I hope they realize that Bill loves her truly. Brook is going to be jealous, Ridge is going to be upset, and hopefully Steffy will still keep the CEO position (co-ceo) without Eric stripping it away from her - but if he does.... it will only empower Steffy all the more because she will be at Spencer in an executive level position right by Bill's side.

STILL has a plethora of possibilities I LOVE IT!



That would be great.



I am thinking Steffy ends up with not only Bill's Stock but somehow Thomas's too. Regardless of what Eric does Ridge will be forced to put his money where is mouth is. If he ever wants to keep is daughter and granddaughter in his life, he has to support Steffy instead of Hope this time. By this time Ridge will be aware of Brookes behavior toward Steffy behind his back. While I believe he would betray Steffy in a heartbeat, Kelly may be a part of Steffy he does really care about.

User avatar
bnb fan
Posts: 8507
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Re: I hope Steffy destroys Liam

Postby bnb fan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Stubby wrote:
bnb fan wrote:
Stubby wrote:

Surprisingly, Hope will still have her line. If and this is really a big if, Liam feels regretful for what he has done. He'll really feel the shame,
when Charlie denies him access to the Building, orders from his Bosses ( Eric, Quinn, Ridge and Steffy). I want to see Hope pay, too. She's just as guilty.


Eric, needs to appoint Sally to spear head the HFTF line, kick Hope out - I want for Brook to fall notches here - Eric to be disappointed in Hope and Brook and to realize how much Steffy has been dealing with pregnant and as a new mother. And even though she's going to shock Eric, Ridge and the Forrester family by being with Bill - I hope they realize that Bill loves her truly. Brook is going to be jealous, Ridge is going to be upset, and hopefully Steffy will still keep the CEO position (co-ceo) without Eric stripping it away from her - but if he does.... it will only empower Steffy all the more because she will be at Spencer in an executive level position right by Bill's side.

STILL has a plethora of possibilities I LOVE IT!



That would be great.


But back to reelity - STILL will have a fallout that will affect both sides. Even though initially maybe Bill felt/feels the bite - I think Steffy and Ridge 's relationship is about to get rocky.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DaffyMaiden, Hardy V, June54, strangeland, Tulllas and 1 guest

Back to Top