I hope Steffy destroys Liam

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
miaesco1

I hope Steffy destroys Liam

Postby miaesco1 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:35 pm

I’ve felt for a long time that the real problem has never been Steffy or Hope but Liam! He’s a grade A loser. He deserves to be destroyed. Telling Steffy I need time...sleeping in the same bed then going off to sex up Hope.

I hope Steffy changes the locks before he has a chance to head home. She needs Bill’s extra dirty lawyer to get her a restraining order and custody papers. Let him move back to the cabin he shouldn’t have crawled out of.

Can’t wait to see his face when the realization sinks in that he can’t have immediate access whenever he wants with Kelly. That was the real price of being a scumbag!

Racgtc

Re: I hope Steffy destroys Liam

Postby Racgtc » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:46 pm

This is going to be FUN!
The time has come, and Steffy will cause some PAIN, hope she handles it.
Love her!!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:56 pm

Maybe Taylor could shoot him, maybe she’s been target shooting..I mean a lot think he’s a heel would he be missed, we had enough of this cad,..jmo

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:59 pm

Bring the pain Steffy! Can’t wait

squarebiz

Postby squarebiz » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:59 pm

She can destroy him by living her life like it’s golden.

Takenagain

Postby Takenagain » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:01 am

I'd still like to see him trip and fall into a large nest of angry fire ants, then when he manages to get to his feet he bumps into a nest of hornets, then as he's trying to fight the hornets off he staggers onto the road and gets hit by a car and flung off a nearby cliff into the ocean where he lands near a stingray who promptly puts it's tail barb through his nether regions - attracted to the thrashing and blood a great white moves in and polishes him off ... slowly --- but hey, that's just me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:29 am

Takenagain wrote:I'd still like to see him trip and fall into a large nest of angry fire ants, then when he manages to get to his feet he bumps into a nest of hornets, then as he's trying to fight the hornets off he staggers onto the road and gets hit by a car and flung off a nearby cliff into the ocean where he lands near a stingray who promptly puts it's tail barb through his nether regions - attracted to the thrashing and blood a great white moves in and polishes him off ... slowly --- but hey, that's just me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It's late and I couldn't sleep. I will sleep like a baby now, after this wonderful fantasy. I will see clouds with fire ants, hornets, stingrays, and Jaws, floating above. Thank you so very much. Nite Nite.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:44 am

Steffy should just move on and forget about some childish revenge living well is the best revenge that will hurt a person more and when you plot against someone it is like that person has power over you no the best thing for steffy is to move on with her life hopefully with bill and let that eat at liam

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:24 am

loveridge wrote:Steffy should just move on and forget about some childish revenge living well is the best revenge that will hurt a person more and when you plot against someone it is like that person has power over you no the best thing for steffy is to move on with her life hopefully with bill and let that eat at liam

I was about to say that Steffy isn't really a revenge type person but then I remember her revenging Ivy by making her model for the lingerie line. Maybe she is going to make Hope model for a new line of maternity lingerie. I know not a really big revenge item. I guess the biggest revenge would be letting Hope have Liam. That would be the best revenge. Liam and Hope can continue letting each other down when they don't measure up to the others standard and they are constantly fighting.

Liam looks at Steffy who has moved on with her life. And when he tells her that he does love her and he wants to spend time with her and Kelly she tells him that he chose Hope so go spend time with her and remind him when his visitation hours are with Kelly and the nanny. Steffy then tells Liam that she doesn't need or want his divided loyalties.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:24 am

miaesco1 wrote:I’ve felt for a long time that the real problem has never been Steffy or Hope but Liam! He’s a grade A loser. He deserves to be destroyed. Telling Steffy I need time...sleeping in the same bed then going off to sex up Hope.

I hope Steffy changes the locks before he has a chance to head home. She needs Bill’s extra dirty lawyer to get her a restraining order and custody papers. Let him move back to the cabin he shouldn’t have crawled out of.

Can’t wait to see his face when the realization sinks in that he can’t have immediate access whenever he wants with Kelly. That was the real price of being a scumbag!

Great post!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”