TRUE STEFFY FANS

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
User avatar
slaterlvr
Posts: 967
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Re: TRUE STEFFY FANS

Postby slaterlvr » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:18 am

I am a Steffy fan and I don't want her with Liam or Bill lol. I want someone new someone who will bring out the kick ass side of her and I want Bill and Liam forest green with envy.

I want this new guy to adore Steffy and fall in love with Kelly and I want Kelly to get attached to him and I want it to feel like a kick in the gut every time Liam see's it. TAKE THAT WAFFLE BOY !!!.

I want this new guy not to be intimidated by Bill, in fact I want him to give Bill a run for his money in business and I want the new guy to come out on top because this guy will get down and dirty with Bill if he has too...TAKE THAT BILL !!!.

I want Hope moping around because Liam is so jealous he could spit nails that Steffy has moved on and is ridiculously happy....TAKE THAT MS HIGH MORALS AND VALUES !!!.

To twist the knife even more I want this new guy and Wyatt to become friends and to create a business and the new guy puts Wyatt in charge. TAKE THAT BILL !!!

Sorry got carried away for a second lol.

User avatar
Barbyboo
Posts: 50835
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: TRUE STEFFY FANS

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:01 am

Angiet77 wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:Yuck Liam doing Hope and the look on his face....I read he runs after her....guess Hope don’t dig that..but Hope. Won’t care ..



I read something else about that but I had to misread or it was a misprint. It says he goes home but Steffy is not there but Brooke is. This can not be true. We know Brooke stools low but this would be beyond.

I read it too said Brooke said I knew you loved Hope, nothing to feel guilty about dump Steffy

User avatar
happens
Posts: 13217
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:16 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: TRUE STEFFY FANS

Postby happens » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:27 am

slaterlvr wrote:I am a Steffy fan and I don't want her with Liam or Bill lol. I want someone new someone who will bring out the kick ass side of her and I want Bill and Liam forest green with envy.

I want this new guy to adore Steffy and fall in love with Kelly and I want Kelly to get attached to him and I want it to feel like a kick in the gut every time Liam see's it. TAKE THAT WAFFLE BOY !!!.

I want this new guy not to be intimidated by Bill, in fact I want him to give Bill a run for his money in business and I want the new guy to come out on top because this guy will get down and dirty with Bill if he has too...TAKE THAT BILL !!!.

I want Hope moping around because Liam is so jealous he could spit nails that Steffy has moved on and is ridiculously happy....TAKE THAT MS HIGH MORALS AND VALUES !!!.

To twist the knife even more I want this new guy and Wyatt to become friends and to create a business and the new guy puts Wyatt in charge. TAKE THAT BILL !!!

Sorry got carried away for a second lol.

Even though I'm a Still fan I love this idea too and I thought that guy who used to be on the y & r I can't think of his name but he would be perfect for Steffy. He should be as rich as Bill only self-made not inherited. I'm open to all possibilities as long as Steffy is done with Liam for good.


User avatar
happens
Posts: 13217
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:16 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: TRUE STEFFY FANS

Postby happens » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:38 am

Angiet77 wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:Yuck Liam doing Hope and the look on his face....I read he runs after her....guess Hope don’t dig that..but Hope. Won’t care ..



I read something else about that but I had to misread or it was a misprint. It says he goes home but Steffy is not there but Brooke is. This can not be true. We know Brooke stools low but this would be beyond.

Doesn't surprise me any. Brooke knows Steffy's 6 weeks isn't up yet so Liam needed her daughter, for the moment not for the night. Brooke knows when he finished he'd head home to his fiance. If Brooke wants to find Liam where better to find him than at Steffy's place?

User avatar
stargaze
Posts: 3293
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Re: TRUE STEFFY FANS

Postby stargaze » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:49 am

happens wrote:
slaterlvr wrote:I am a Steffy fan and I don't want her with Liam or Bill lol. I want someone new someone who will bring out the kick ass side of her and I want Bill and Liam forest green with envy.

I want this new guy to adore Steffy and fall in love with Kelly and I want Kelly to get attached to him and I want it to feel like a kick in the gut every time Liam see's it. TAKE THAT WAFFLE BOY !!!.

I want this new guy not to be intimidated by Bill, in fact I want him to give Bill a run for his money in business and I want the new guy to come out on top because this guy will get down and dirty with Bill if he has too...TAKE THAT BILL !!!.

I want Hope moping around because Liam is so jealous he could spit nails that Steffy has moved on and is ridiculously happy....TAKE THAT MS HIGH MORALS AND VALUES !!!.

To twist the knife even more I want this new guy and Wyatt to become friends and to create a business and the new guy puts Wyatt in charge. TAKE THAT BILL !!!

Sorry got carried away for a second lol.

Even though I'm a Still fan I love this idea too and I thought that guy who used to be on the y & r I can't think of his name but he would be perfect for Steffy. He should be as rich as Bill only self-made not inherited. I'm open to all possibilities as long as Steffy is done with Liam for good.



The only thing that could make it better than slatelvr scenario is to have Liam admit to Wyatt that Steffy was the one that he wanted to be with but he has completely blown it this time as Steffy has moved on with her life and that Kelly seems to be very attached to the new man in Steffy's life. And that we get to see Liam and Hope making each other miserable as Liam is looking for the next damsel in distress to save and Hope who doesn't have Liam's undivided attention starts to remember that at one time she had Wyatt's complete attention, the attention that he is now giving to Sally.

Zippy200
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:47 pm

Re: TRUE STEFFY FANS

Postby Zippy200 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:51 am

I am happy for Steffy to finally be rid of the man child.

However, I want someone else to cancel the HFTF line while Steffy is on maternity leave.
Let it be leaked that Hope is pregnant and got that way while Liam was still technically married to Steffy.
Since this is the exact opposite of the message of her line (high morals and values), it will be scandalous and the company will be forced to re-examine the usefulness of HFTF.

User avatar
Stubby
Posts: 4030
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Florida

Re: TRUE STEFFY FANS

Postby Stubby » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:14 am

bnb fan wrote:Angie77, great post and thread (as usual)! I absolutely am ecstatic that we get to see Steffy free of Liam and ICAM - I don't care how it goes down - the point is - our girl will finally be rid of the booby prize.

Liam is a fool and I can't wait for him to regret every thing he has done and keeps doing and if nothing else - I want him to get exactly what he asked for - Hope - she's so magical and halo worthy - great Liam, soak in all that you think she is. Have at it. LOL

he's going to be so incredibly bored, can't wait. And he's going to be so envious of Bill and jealous and regretful when he sees Steffy soar. Love it already- can't wait to watch it unfold for reels.



I'm ecstatic, too. I missed the first time around. Ain't missin' now. Wish, Monday would hurry and get here.

User avatar
Stubby
Posts: 4030
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Florida

Re: TRUE STEFFY FANS

Postby Stubby » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:17 am

slaterlvr wrote:I am a Steffy fan and I don't want her with Liam or Bill lol. I want someone new someone who will bring out the kick ass side of her and I want Bill and Liam forest green with envy.

I want this new guy to adore Steffy and fall in love with Kelly and I want Kelly to get attached to him and I want it to feel like a kick in the gut every time Liam see's it. TAKE THAT WAFFLE BOY !!!.

I want this new guy not to be intimidated by Bill, in fact I want him to give Bill a run for his money in business and I want the new guy to come out on top because this guy will get down and dirty with Bill if he has too...TAKE THAT BILL !!!.

I want Hope moping around because Liam is so jealous he could spit nails that Steffy has moved on and is ridiculously happy....TAKE THAT MS HIGH MORALS AND VALUES !!!.

To twist the knife even more I want this new guy and Wyatt to become friends and to create a business and the new guy puts Wyatt in charge. TAKE THAT BILL !!!

Sorry got carried away for a second lol.




Don't be sorry. Love it.

User avatar
bnb fan
Posts: 8856
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Re: TRUE STEFFY FANS

Postby bnb fan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:20 am

Stubby wrote:
bnb fan wrote:Angie77, great post and thread (as usual)! I absolutely am ecstatic that we get to see Steffy free of Liam and ICAM - I don't care how it goes down - the point is - our girl will finally be rid of the booby prize.

Liam is a fool and I can't wait for him to regret every thing he has done and keeps doing and if nothing else - I want him to get exactly what he asked for - Hope - she's so magical and halo worthy - great Liam, soak in all that you think she is. Have at it. LOL

he's going to be so incredibly bored, can't wait. And he's going to be so envious of Bill and jealous and regretful when he sees Steffy soar. Love it already- can't wait to watch it unfold for reels.



I'm ecstatic, too. I missed the first time around. Ain't missin' now. Wish, Monday would hurry and get here.


IKR?! I love how the cliff hangers Friday always have Steffy and Bill - the show knows we are all watching - and clearly STILL fans are increasing by the day. The expression on Steffy's face - her realizing what Bill is and has been saying is true and what he is offering - i want our girl to open her heart back up to Bill already - she has always had room for only 1 man in her heart - so when she opens her heart back to Bill - Liam will be HISTORY!

User avatar
Stubby
Posts: 4030
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Florida

Re: TRUE STEFFY FANS

Postby Stubby » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:29 am

Zippy200 wrote:I am happy for Steffy to finally be rid of the man child.

However, I want someone else to cancel the HFTF line while Steffy is on maternity leave.
Let it be leaked that Hope is pregnant and got that way while Liam was still technically married to Steffy.
Since this is the exact opposite of the message of her line (high morals and values), it will be scandalous and the company will be forced to re-examine the usefulness of HFTF.




Nothing against FC but Bill could print a lengthy article about how circumstances have changed with the HFTF line. Announce the pregnancy with Hope and Liam. Or HFTF line is a fraud, etc.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: strangeland and 1 guest

Back to Top