Next week's promo

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

Re: Next week's promo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:15 am

putcoolnamehere wrote:
Kklbab12 wrote:Without getting screamed at by Steffy fans I need to politely point out that NONE of these 3 folks are married so they all can do what they wish in regards to relationships. I wish Steffy would have chosen her family with Liam over Taylor. If she had she would have gotten the deal done before Hopes discovery and announcement. Just a thought. I would have sent Taylor to jail in exchange for my daughters happiness.

most definitely, all free agents

Liam put the ring back on Steffy finger and was living with her..he was a cad..

happens

Postby happens » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:49 am

Princessrose17 wrote:
happens wrote:OMG that is better than I ever hoped for!! Steffy finally sees Liam for the s*** he is. Brooke, Hope and Liam all SFTV. Steffy can't deny it now. I want to hear her call Liam and Hope the same thing Stephanie called Brooke. Please let the fierce, bold, beautiful, ruthless, loving, caring, family-oriented, devoted, business-savvy, power-hungry Steffy Forrester be back. Yes!!!!!

If Steffy was loving ,caring and loyal she wouldn't have treated her husband Wyatt so horrible. She was horrible to Wyatt.

I'm well aware of how horrible Steffy treated Wyatt and she's paid for that in spades. Hope treated Wyatt a thousand times worse than Steffy did.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:11 am

Valentine14 wrote:
Penny_G wrote:Thanks for the clip!

Interesting that Steffy runs to Bill instead of to her own father. IMO, she's being a tad dramatic:
"You've destroyed our family." -- No, Steffy, you destroyed your family. Your actions gave Hope an opening.
"The father of my child was half naked with Hope" while turning over furniture. -- Uh, Liam was still fully clothed and zipped up. Unless she's making it seem worse than it was for Bill's sake. :roll:

And Bill: "This is really what you want." -- How could she possibly know what she wants? She's still crying like she was that night in the guesthouse. Afterwards, she claimed she didn't want that. So are they going to bang again? :lol:

It’s all in the eyes of the beholder! I think the half dressed comment was directed at Hope who looked like she was wearing a robe hiked up to her waist. Liam wanted revenge and proposed to Hope and then had sex that resulted in pregnancy. Ya now Steffy wants revenge and who better to give it then Bill

Never liked Bill. Now, I want to see him destroy Liam.

Princessrose17

Postby Princessrose17 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:58 am

happens wrote:
Princessrose17 wrote:
happens wrote:OMG that is better than I ever hoped for!! Steffy finally sees Liam for the s*** he is. Brooke, Hope and Liam all SFTV. Steffy can't deny it now. I want to hear her call Liam and Hope the same thing Stephanie called Brooke. Please let the fierce, bold, beautiful, ruthless, loving, caring, family-oriented, devoted, business-savvy, power-hungry Steffy Forrester be back. Yes!!!!!

If Steffy was loving ,caring and loyal she wouldn't have treated her husband Wyatt so horrible. She was horrible to Wyatt.

I'm well aware of how horrible Steffy treated Wyatt and she's paid for that in spades. Hope treated Wyatt a thousand times worse than Steffy did.

Both girls treated Wyatt horrible. They both hated Quinn and took it out on Wyatt. They both wanted waffle boy. But Steffy was definitely the worst of the two. She actually blackmailed Wyatt. Nothing Hope did compared to that. Hope paid for how she treated Wyatt by losing her baby. I'm still waiting for Steffy's karma.

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:08 am

cherrypop70 wrote:Can't marry but will carry on with Hope..... It's called having ur cake and eat it too..... Something that all men do. As for who did what..... Steffy ruined any real chance to having a family w Liam bc there's no real trust left. Both Liam and Steffy have only themselves to blame for things falling apart starting all the way to Sally, but Liam was in love with Hope long time ago til Steffy pulled her bs in aspen. She got him by default. Liam was always meant to b w Hope.

This is how I see it too. 8-)

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:12 am

Princessrose17 wrote:

Exactly. IMO, Steffy never paid for what she put Wyatt through. This is a good start.

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:13 am

Princessrose17 wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:
Kklbab12 wrote:Without getting screamed at by Steffy fans I need to politely point out that NONE of these 3 folks are married so they all can do what they wish in regards to relationships. I wish Steffy would have chosen her family with Liam over Taylor. If she had she would have gotten the deal done before Hopes discovery and announcement. Just a thought. I would have sent Taylor to jail in exchange for my daughters happiness.

Hi Kkbab12! :D

LOL...no screaming from me ever! :D Liam just said Steffy wasn't going to have to share him with Hope (this is what I recently read on this message board, I didn't see it myself). Plus Liam is Living with Steffy and Kelly, there is a relationship between Liam and Steffy. So Liam is Lying to Steffy about not having to share himself with Hope and they are living Together. Liam is a dog in heat and will do either girl, he strings them both along, he is the most disgusting character on this show now.

Have A Great Day
STAR

Liam never said Steffy won't have to share him with Hope. Steffy told Liam she doesn't like sharing him with Hope. He said I know you don't. That was it.

Yup. 8-)

happens

Postby happens » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:58 am

Princessrose17 wrote:
happens wrote:I'm well aware of how horrible Steffy treated Wyatt and she's paid for that in spades. Hope treated Wyatt a thousand times worse than Steffy did.

Both girls treated Wyatt horrible. They both hated Quinn and took it out on Wyatt. They both wanted waffle boy. But Steffy was definitely the worst of the two. She actually blackmailed Wyatt. Nothing Hope did compared to that. Hope paid for how she treated Wyatt by losing her baby. I'm still waiting for Steffy's karma.

Wyatt was devastated when Hope lost the baby. Hope didn't even want Wyatt's baby, Hope wanted Liam's baby so her losing Wyatt's baby was no payment for what she did to Wyatt. On the other hand Steffy's been miserable with Liam practically since the day she left Wyatt. Whereas Wyatt was happy with Katie, now he's happy with Sally yet Steffy is still miserable. Steffy blackmailing Wyatt wasn't nearly as bad as Hope going to her brother-in-law's house sticking her tongue down his throat and telling him that she was pregnant before she even told her husband. Pining away for Liam while carrying Wyatt's child, treating Wyatt like crap while they were in Amsterdam after Wyatt went to all the trouble to arrange that photoshoot for her. Hope had to leave early and sulk all the way home because she saw Liam kissing Ivy. No Hope treated Wyatt way worse than Steffy did plus Wyatt loved Hope more than he loved Steffy imo but I kicked Steffy off my favs list for over a year nontheless. I'm just ready for Steffy to return to her reel self and for Hope and Liam to go do whatever it is they want to do so I never have to look at them or post about them again unless it's to laugh at Hope for being so gullible as to think the waffle boy is some sort of prize. As long as Bell keeps my faves Wyatt Quinn Sally Zoe Steffy and Bill on a different set than Hope, Liam, Brooke, Emma etc I'll be happy.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:09 am

Like I said, I read it on the board, I didn't watch the show.

So it's ok he Shares himself "it" with Steffy and Hope, man how gross can that be :!:
YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!

He is living with Steffy and they sleep in the same bed and then at the fashion show, he wants to SHARE "IT" with Hope too, OMG how could Hope want "It" :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG now that is sicker than sleeping with the father in-law, Sharing "IT" between Steffy and Hope! :P :mrgreen: :P Steffy wants no part of "IT", but Hope wants "IT"! Steffy dumped Liam, she wasn't going to share It with Hope.

STAR

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:20 am

happens wrote:
Princessrose17 wrote:
happens wrote:I'm well aware of how horrible Steffy treated Wyatt and she's paid for that in spades. Hope treated Wyatt a thousand times worse than Steffy did.

Wyatt was devastated when Hope lost the baby. Hope didn't even want Wyatt's baby, Hope wanted Liam's baby so her losing Wyatt's baby was no payment for what she did to Wyatt. On the other hand Steffy's been miserable with Liam practically since the day she left Wyatt. Whereas Wyatt was happy with Katie, now he's happy with Sally yet Steffy is still miserable. Steffy blackmailing Wyatt wasn't nearly as bad as Hope going to her brother-in-law's house sticking her tongue down his throat and telling him that she was pregnant before she even told her husband. Pining away for Liam while carrying Wyatt's child, treating Wyatt like crap while they were in Amsterdam after Wyatt went to all the trouble to arrange that photoshoot for her. Hope had to leave early and sulk all the way home because she saw Liam kissing Ivy. No Hope treated Wyatt way worse than Steffy did plus Wyatt loved Hope more than he loved Steffy imo but I kicked Steffy off my favs list for over a year nontheless. I'm just ready for Steffy to return to her reel self and for Hope and Liam to go do whatever it is they want to do so I never have to look at them or post about them again unless it's to laugh at Hope for being so gullible as to think the waffle boy is some sort of prize. As long as Bell keeps my faves Wyatt Quinn Sally Zoe Steffy and Bill on a different set than Hope, Liam, Brooke, Emma etc I'll be happy.

That was beautiful, it almost brought tears to my eyes. It was like a good piece of poetry. Tell that truth.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”