Next week's promo

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
QuinnFan31

Re: Next week's promo

Postby QuinnFan31 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:22 pm

Can't wait to watch this! Go Steffy! :)

beckers

Postby beckers » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:40 pm

Why are you looking away Hope?

You went to Steffy's home to tell her you were not going to hand Liam over to her, so why are you not looking at Steffy's pain?

Hope you knew Steffy would be in pain, did you think you would be spared from having to see her pain?

Hope were you going to resign so you didn't need to see Steffy's pain everyday?

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:47 pm

Looks like when Liam runs after Steffy guess whose waiting at the Cliff house? Brooke! God she’s a piece of work. Guess she will once again lecture that wimp (I have another 5 letter word that starts with a p and ends with a y for this jerk) .

cherrypop70

Postby cherrypop70 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:40 am

Can't marry but will carry on with Hope..... It's called having ur cake and eat it too..... Something that all men do. As for who did what..... Steffy ruined any real chance to having a family w Liam bc there's no real trust left. Both Liam and Steffy have only themselves to blame for things falling apart starting all the way to Sally, but Liam was in love with Hope long time ago til Steffy pulled her bs in aspen. She got him by default. Liam was always meant to b w Hope.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:56 am

putcoolnamehere wrote:
Kklbab12 wrote:Without getting screamed at by Steffy fans I need to politely point out that NONE of these 3 folks are married so they all can do what they wish in regards to relationships. I wish Steffy would have chosen her family with Liam over Taylor. If she had she would have gotten the deal done before Hopes discovery and announcement. Just a thought. I would have sent Taylor to jail in exchange for my daughters happiness.

most definitely, all free agents

Right ! He's just engaged and sleeping with and living in Steffy house while about to have sex on a card table in a public spot with the half naked glow worm.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:00 am

cherrypop70 wrote:Can't marry but will carry on with Hope..... It's called having ur cake and eat it too..... Something that all men do. As for who did what..... Steffy ruined any real chance to having a family w Liam bc there's no real trust left. Both Liam and Steffy have only themselves to blame for things falling apart starting all the way to Sally, but Liam was in love with Hope long time ago til Steffy pulled her bs in aspen. She got him by default. Liam was always meant to b w Hope.

Wow marrying your fiancee is default. Hope the one he really meant to be with will get him by default :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:09 am

Valentine14 wrote:Looks like when Liam runs after Steffy guess whose waiting at the Cliff house? Brooke! God she’s a piece of work. Guess she will once again lecture that wimp (I have another 5 letter word that starts with a p and ends with a y for this jerk) .

Why is Brooke in Steffy house? So little glow worm ran home and told mom she gets on her broom and fly to Steffy home. This is cra.

Princessrose17

Postby Princessrose17 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:34 am

happens wrote:OMG that is better than I ever hoped for!! Steffy finally sees Liam for the s*** he is. Brooke, Hope and Liam all SFTV. Steffy can't deny it now. I want to hear her call Liam and Hope the same thing Stephanie called Brooke. Please let the fierce, bold, beautiful, ruthless, loving, caring, family-oriented, devoted, business-savvy, power-hungry Steffy Forrester be back. Yes!!!!!

If Steffy was loving ,caring and loyal she wouldn't have treated her husband Wyatt so horrible. She was horrible to Wyatt.

Princessrose17

Postby Princessrose17 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:36 am

Ladyking wrote:
Kklbab12 wrote:I guess the apple doesnt roll far from the tree. He is a scummy gigolo like his Daddy is. They both put their animal needs first. They dont care the games they play.

I agree.....I have been saying this all along.....Bill's track record does not show he can be loyal to Steffy, yea for a minute....Heart ache all over again...... Bill got Brooke pregnant while he was still in a marriage with Katie....... Now because there is no one left for the outcast.

Exactly! Steffy deserves so much better than the piece of trash abuser Bill.

Princessrose17

Postby Princessrose17 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:39 am

Star Steffy wrote:
Kklbab12 wrote:Without getting screamed at by Steffy fans I need to politely point out that NONE of these 3 folks are married so they all can do what they wish in regards to relationships. I wish Steffy would have chosen her family with Liam over Taylor. If she had she would have gotten the deal done before Hopes discovery and announcement. Just a thought. I would have sent Taylor to jail in exchange for my daughters happiness.

Hi Kkbab12! :D

LOL...no screaming from me ever! :D Liam just said Steffy wasn't going to have to share him with Hope (this is what I recently read on this message board, I didn't see it myself). Plus Liam is Living with Steffy and Kelly, there is a relationship between Liam and Steffy. So Liam is Lying to Steffy about not having to share himself with Hope and they are living Together. Liam is a dog in heat and will do either girl, he strings them both along, he is the most disgusting character on this show now.

Have A Great Day
STAR

Liam never said Steffy won't have to share him with Hope. Steffy told Liam she doesn't like sharing him with Hope. He said I know you don't. That was it.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”