Next week's promo

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Star Steffy

Re: Next week's promo

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:01 pm

Kklbab12 wrote:Without getting screamed at by Steffy fans I need to politely point out that NONE of these 3 folks are married so they all can do what they wish in regards to relationships. I wish Steffy would have chosen her family with Liam over Taylor. If she had she would have gotten the deal done before Hopes discovery and announcement. Just a thought. I would have sent Taylor to jail in exchange for my daughters happiness.

Hi Kkbab12! :D

LOL...no screaming from me ever! :D Liam just said Steffy wasn't going to have to share him with Hope (this is what I recently read on this message board, I didn't see it myself). Plus Liam is Living with Steffy and Kelly, there is a relationship between Liam and Steffy. So Liam is Lying to Steffy about not having to share himself with Hope and they are living Together. Liam is a dog in heat and will do either girl, he strings them both along, he is the most disgusting character on this show now.

Have A Great Day
STAR

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Valentine14 wrote:
Penny_G wrote:Thanks for the clip!

Interesting that Steffy runs to Bill instead of to her own father. IMO, she's being a tad dramatic:
"You've destroyed our family." -- No, Steffy, you destroyed your family. Your actions gave Hope an opening.
"The father of my child was half naked with Hope" while turning over furniture. -- Uh, Liam was still fully clothed and zipped up. Unless she's making it seem worse than it was for Bill's sake. :roll:

And Bill: "This is really what you want." -- How could she possibly know what she wants? She's still crying like she was that night in the guesthouse. Afterwards, she claimed she didn't want that. So are they going to bang again? :lol:

It’s all in the eyes of the beholder! I think the half dressed comment was directed at Hope who looked like she was wearing a robe hiked up to her waist. Liam wanted revenge and proposed to Hope and then had sex that resulted in pregnancy. Ya now Steffy wants revenge and who better to give it then Bill

And not only revenge steffy still has the hots for bill as well she was in denial but now she can be free to get with stallion

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:11 pm

happens wrote:OMG that is better than I ever hoped for!! Steffy finally sees Liam for the s*** he is. Brooke, Hope and Liam all SFTV. Steffy can't deny it now. I want to hear her call Liam and Hope the same thing Stephanie called Brooke. Please let the fierce, bold, beautiful, ruthless, loving, caring, family-oriented, devoted, business-savvy, power-hungry Steffy Forrester be back. Yes!!!!!

From your lips to writers ears! Hope so, sounds awesome! Yes Steffy finally witnessed the hypocrite in action!

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:18 pm

putcoolnamehere wrote:
Penny_G wrote:Thanks for the clip!

Interesting that Steffy runs to Bill instead of to her own father. IMO, she's being a tad dramatic:
"You've destroyed our family." -- No, Steffy, you destroyed your family. Your actions gave Hope an opening.
"The father of my child was half naked with Hope" while turning over furniture. -- Uh, Liam was still fully clothed and zipped up. Unless she's making it seem worse than it was for Bill's sake. :roll:

And Bill: "This is really what you want." -- How could she possibly know what she wants? She's still crying like she was that night in the guesthouse. Afterwards, she claimed she didn't want that. So are they going to bang again? :lol:

:lol: that's what i said, he's still in his suit, steffy is delusional, good thing liam didn't see her when she was fully naked with his father

Yeah, Steffy blew it out of proportion, but there would've been no blowing Steffy's guesthouse romp out of proportion. :lol:

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:40 pm

Steffy can only get revenge on Hope in regards to HFTF and fire her and thats it. My bet is she will take the deal that Bill promised Brooke when she wanted to get her away from Ridge. Its the Forrester stock so she will be principal shareholder. Thats ALL she can hurt Hope with. Hope has a roof over her head and so will her baby. Thus revenge will not have any far reaching effects on her. She cant hurt Brooke or Katie. They are BOTH loaded and if she decides to send them packing they could start a business of their own. Hey maybe they can finance Sallys fashion house that she wanted. It could be new story for all 3 ladies. But beware Bill when you pay women to be with you it has a name you could be called. Also if you give Steffy everything too soon what else will she need or want you for?

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:17 pm

Steffy Forrester Jr Is Back. Its time for Steffy to officially fulfill her destiny of becoming the Matriarch of the Spencer family, I get the feeling its only a matter of time.

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:20 pm

Steffy Forrester Jr Is Back. Its time for Steffy to officially fulfill her destiny of becoming the Matriarch of the Spencer family, I get the feeling its only a matter of time, Its a beautiful sight watching Steffy seeing Liam for who and what he is finally.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:50 pm

malayshia escalia wrote:Steffy Forrester Jr Is Back. Its time for Steffy to officially fulfill her destiny of becoming the Matriarch of the Spencer family, I get the feeling its only a matter of time, Its a beautiful sight watching Steffy seeing Liam for who and what he is finally.

I hate Liam maybe they could go back to Milan and never return

beckers

Postby beckers » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:15 pm

Kklbab12 wrote:Without getting screamed at by Steffy fans I need to politely point out that NONE of these 3 folks are married so they all can do what they wish in regards to relationships. I wish Steffy would have chosen her family with Liam over Taylor. If she had she would have gotten the deal done before Hopes discovery and announcement. Just a thought. I would have sent Taylor to jail in exchange for my daughters happiness.

Then Liam should have had the courage to tell Steffy he wanted to start seeing Hope as well as her. He did not so Steffy thought, rightly so, they were still engaged. Liam never ended their engagement, he simply said he needed time to process the fact Hope was pregnant with his kid.

So technically all three are single, but emotionally and mentally two were engaged.

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:20 pm

beckers wrote:

Then Liam should have had the courage to tell Steffy he wanted to start seeing Hope as well as her. He did not so Steffy thought, rightly so, they were still engaged. Liam never ended their engagement, he simply said he needed time to process the fact Hope was pregnant with his kid.

So technically all three are single, but emotionally and mentally two were engaged.

Exactly i never heard Liam or Steffy say that the engagement was off.
To me engaged is not single though..But ill leave it at that.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”