Steffy Running to Bill Should Be All the Evidence Liam Needs

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
freesteffy

Re: Steffy Running to Bill Should Be All the Evidence Liam Needs

Postby freesteffy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:07 am

I agree that Liam has made a mess of things so why is Steffy begging and begging and begging? Steffy is suppose to be a fierce Motorcycle Mama, but it’s really a facade. She is made out to be almighty Stephanie, Jr., but I don’t see it played out on tv. The only thing she has in common with her Grandma is her name. She may have a loud bark, but that’s about it. She is actually all mush inside. If she was a strong woman, she wouldn’t be selling herself to Bill. Constantly asking dumb Bill for help every single time she is down. She has a child to think of.

Selling herself to Bill? On what show? Steffy loves Bill...and soon she'll stop denying it. She can't trust him with her heart because he broke it before but she loves him It was crystal clear all through this sl and soon she'll stop being in denial.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:59 am

nanaboy3 wrote:
Kklbab12 wrote:Last we checked NONE of these 3 were married and NONE of these 3 are blameless in this triangle since its inception. So all bets are off.

Liam is engaged and living with Steffy. Oh that's right it only matter if it was the other way around
yes. Liam was engaged he put the ring on Steffy finger...now Liam deserves the finger..

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:03 am

Valentine14 wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:He’s screwing the obsessed Brooke jr..she walks in on the cad

Man that Halos surely tarnished now! Doing baby Daddy on some little table in a dressing room knowing his newborn and other baby Mama waiting at home tsk tsk Goldilocks

He disgusts me she’s Brooke jr

beckers

Postby beckers » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:15 am

Before Steffi leaves Liam, I hope she takes that ring off her finger and steps on it and crushes it to pieces. Her parting words will be I will crush you next.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:21 am

beckers wrote:Before Steffi leaves Liam, I hope she takes that ring off her finger and steps on it and crushes it to pieces. Her parting words will be I will crush you next.

I would love for her to just throw it in the barn fire she sets with that picture that is hanging on the wall. He can keep his clothes, they are awful, the fire would reject them.

Nuttytaylorhater

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:28 am

freesteffy wrote:
I agree that Liam has made a mess of things so why is Steffy begging and begging and begging? Steffy is suppose to be a fierce Motorcycle Mama, but it’s really a facade. She is made out to be almighty Stephanie, Jr., but I don’t see it played out on tv. The only thing she has in common with her Grandma is her name. She may have a loud bark, but that’s about it. She is actually all mush inside. If she was a strong woman, she wouldn’t be selling herself to Bill. Constantly asking dumb Bill for help every single time she is down. She has a child to think of.

Selling herself to Bill? On what show? Steffy loves Bill...and soon she'll stop denying it. She can't trust him with her heart because he broke it before but she loves him It was crystal clear all through this sl and soon she'll stop being in denial.

She will be selling herself to the biggest enemy which is based on the promo video. She cannot think straight she is tossing and turning office furniture. She shouldn’t be around Kelly in her state of mind. If she doesn’t watch out, she might bend up being her mother’s roommate. Liam will have to drop the women his playing with and think of his daughter. Steffy cannot care for Kelly in her state. We all should be scared for the new born baby. BTW, who is watching Kelly while this violent tirade is going on? Scary!!!!

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:39 am

RobynH wrote:
ThePhenom wrote:To prove that Steffy is no good and low down. If she can't hear her fiance out before running to his father for comfort she's not worth Liam's time. Let the witch go. She and Bill are two of a kind. They're both snakes and they deserve each other.

You have got to be joking! First of all the only thing she has done is stood by that loser and believe in him. Also if Liam wants to be with Steffy he would one - not be going to that showing out of just sheer respect for Steffy and two - from what I understand when she goes to the show to see for herself, instead of just taking Bill’s word for it, she sees Liam‘s tongue down Hope’s throat. It’s only so many times a woman should have the excuse of a man kissing another damn woman. He kissed Sally twice, he slept good Hope five seconds after signing annulment papers, he decided he needed time to think about whether he wanted to marry Steffy, after telling her that he was not back with her just because of the baby, after he found out that chick was pregnant. There is no excuse for him kissing Hope or another woman he’s in love with Steffy. It’s amazing how easy it is to put down Steffy after she’s put up with his crap for years! I say for years because he’s had more than one opportunity to be with Hope and either she has dumped him or he has stepped back. If they were meant to be together they’ve had chances and they would’ve been. She made it happen with Wyatt! She could’ve made it happen with Liam. She only seems to want to make it happen when Liam when Liam is with Steffy. Think about that!

Oh pleazzzzzzzzzzz No one is twisting Steffy or Hope's arms to go after Liam. This is taking women back 200 years. Both women and financially independent so they don't need to get down on their hands and knees to Liam. Liam is Liam and i bet if both women would leave him alone he would make up his mind but since thy both are pulling at him every which way, he is too stupid to tell them both to give him some space. I certainly would.

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:41 am

Nuttytaylorhater wrote:
freesteffy wrote:

She will be selling herself to the biggest enemy which is based on the promo video. She cannot think straight she is tossing and turning office furniture. She shouldn’t be around Kelly in her state of mind. If she doesn’t watch out, she might bend up being her mother’s roommate. Liam will have to drop the women his playing with and think of his daughter. Steffy cannot care for Kelly in her state. We all should be scared for the new born baby. BTW, who is watching Kelly while this violent tirade is going on? Scary!!!!

Is that a joke? Who is watching Kelly? The nanny. Steffy is angry , isn't losing her mind.it doesn't make her an danger to her daughter. Enough with this nonsense.And Steffy isn't"selling herself" to anyone

Nuttytaylorhater

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:48 am

Selling herself to Bill? On what show? Steffy loves Bill...and soon she'll stop denying it. She can't trust him with her heart because he broke it before but she loves him It was crystal clear all through this sl and soon she'll stop being in denial.[/quote]

She will be selling herself to the biggest enemy which is based on the promo video. She cannot think straight she is tossing and turning office furniture. She shouldn’t be around Kelly in her state of mind. If she doesn’t watch out, she might bend up being her mother’s roommate. Liam will have to drop the women his playing with and think of his daughter. Steffy cannot care for Kelly in her state. We all should be scared for the new born baby. BTW, who is watching Kelly while this violent tirade is going on? Scary!!!![/quote]

Is that a joke? Who is watching Kelly? The nanny. Steffy is angry , isn't losing her mind.it doesn't make her an danger to her daughter. Enough with this nonsense.And Steffy isn't"selling herself" to anyone[/quote]

Let’s watch it play out. Kelly is a key character in this point in time. JMW is getting married in real life. TPB will place her on the back burner for the entire time she is off in wedded bliss. I hope they don’t back burn Kelly. This will give Liam a chance to care for his child while the mother takes care of herself mentally and emotionally. This is where Liam needs to step up.

Nuttytaylorhater

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:49 am

I think I know who is watching Kelly. I think it’s Brooke. I think that is why she is waiting at the cliff house.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”