how come Hope is loyal if she married Wyatt the same day she was supposed to marry Liam

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
nanaboy3

Re: how come Hope is loyal if she married Wyatt the same day she was supposed to marry Liam

Postby nanaboy3 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:17 am

Princessrose17 wrote:Two totally different situations. Hope and Wyatt were in a relationship. Liam constantly pursued Hope until she finally decided to date brothers ultimately choosing Liam. As soon as Liam got Hope he turned back into jerk mode having tempertantrums when she wouldn't do what he wanted. Hope asked him to show up at a certain place and time so they can start there life. He had no intention of showing up. He had to be talked into it by Ivy and Ally. He left at the very last possible minute to get there without letting Hope know he was on the way. Wyatt told her Liam not showing up proved she deserved better and convinced her he was the better man for her. She excepted his proposal and married him. No way the same as cheating on your husband with his father.

Lol sure isn't just shows both are hypocrites! Where is the trust. Ons was just that. Being married to your brother a bit more complicated but with Hope it doesn't matter she had no problem admitting she made mistakes and making out with his brother to move on until you found out she was pregnant. Nope just cheated and got married to someone other than your fiancee

Barbyboo

Re: how come Hope is loyal if she married Wyatt the same day she was supposed to marry Liam

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:18 am

I could not take Hope with a kid ...she’s so giggly stupid...too bad when she jumped in ocean she popped back up...where’s jaws?

Bigferboots

Postby Bigferboots » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:35 am

Valentine14 wrote:Exactly! Let the white washing of Saint Hope begin :roll:

Hope has to be one of the most white washed characters on soaps. Everybody loves her and sings her praise all the time.

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:42 am

Princessrose17 wrote:
shuby wrote:
Princessrose17 wrote:Two totally different situations. Hope and Wyatt were in a relationship. Liam constantly pursued Hope until she finally decided to date brothers ultimately choosing Liam. As soon as Liam got Hope he turned back into jerk mode having tempertantrums when she wouldn't do what he wanted. Hope asked him to show up at a certain place and time so they can start there life. He had no intention of showing up. He had to be talked into it by Ivy and Ally. He left at the very last possible minute to get there without letting Hope know he was on the way. Wyatt told her Liam not showing up proved she deserved better and convinced her he was the better man for her. She excepted his proposal and married him. No way the same as cheating on your husband with his father.

Hope didn't know Ivy and Ally had to talk Liam into meeting her and realistically a norman person would have at least waited the next day to see if Liam was going to show other posters do say that Hope has the mind of a teenager, there you go :roll:

Not knowing Ivy and Ally had to talk Liam into going had nothing to do with it. Why would she wait? Her and Liam were having problems because she was not doing what he wanted. She gave him an ultimatum to show up at a certain place and time so they could start there life together. Waiting isn't an ultimatum. He chose to drag his feet and had to be forced to go. He left on the very last fight that would get him there on time. He should have called Hope and told her he was on the way but he didn't. He had plenty of time to get there if he would have left right away. He didn't because he was pouting like a child. Hope had zero reason to believe he was on the way. Like always Liam believed his actions wouldn't have consequences. He was wrong.

When Liam came home from Australia he told Steffy that they were done. Steffy believing that he was still upset over Ivy said that she didn't accept that they were done. Steffy spend days calling and texting Liam. While Liam was away Steffy and Wyatt became close friends but that was all. Steffy said that she couldn't move on until she heard Liam tell her again that it was really over as she wasn't accepting his text. Wyatt had been saying the same things to Steffy that he had said to Hope about their relationship with Liam. Steffy continued to believe that Liam would return to her, Hope had no such faith in his love for her. She allowed herself to be talked out of even making an attempt to contact Liam. But this wasn't the first time that Hope was suppose to start a life with Liam but instead of talking to the man she supposedly loves so very much, she runs off with Wyatt both times. The second time she decides to marry Wyatt.

Let's look at Steffy again. Her supposedly committed husband who has been going overboard gifting Sally with riches beyond her dreams. Steffy warns Liam that Sally may look at his generosity and misinterpret its meaning but Liam just continues on his merry way totally disregarding what his wife has to say. Then Liam decides to stage a sit in and once again Steffy tells his that this is a very dangerous think to do. When Liam didn't show up for Hope at least he was trying to save a life. This time Liam was trying to save a dream not a life. Bill offered Spectra Fashions a life just not at the location of dream. This wasn't good enough for Liam. After sacrificing his life for Sally's dream location he turns around and in the spirit of complete honesty tells his wife that Sally told him that she loved him and that they kissed twice. Yes the kisses did upset Steffy but it was the thought that he was kissing her while Steffy had been risking her life to locate her husband in a pile of unstable rubble but her husband was not even thinking about her at all because he was busy kissing a woman who had just declared her love for him. Then Mr. Complete Honesty can't tell his wife that he has no loving feelings for Sally and that he is not becoming involved with her. She leaves saying she can't be with a man that doesn't put her first and she doesn't want to be sharing him again. (Oh how I wish she would remember that feeling right now.) One might say that Steffy was giving Liam an ultimatum and he fell short of the mark.

Bill takes the time to track her down. Liam could track Hope all the way to a hotel room in Hawaii but he couldn't locate his wife. I guess this time the difference was Steffy let him know why she was leaving but Hope didn't bother to tell him.

Hope marries the brother, has on going sex and makes a baby. Steffy has sex once with the Father. They both gave up faith in Liam's love but at least in Steffy's case there was another woman involved.

The one thing that we both agree on is that Liam does not believe that there should be consequences for his actions. Liam has taken zero responsibility for the sorry state of his marriage. He has place the total blame on Steffy and she has accepted that blame without ever once reminding Liam of the role that he played in her making the mistake of seeking comfort in the arms of a man that said she comes first.

happens

Postby happens » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:15 am

nanaboy3 wrote:
strangeland wrote:
Valentine14 wrote:Exactly! Let the white washing of Saint Hope begin :roll:

They have already white-washed that by having Wyatt and Steffy marry. But the way Hope is going on about her baby with Liam makes me sad for Wyatt and the baby he lost with Hope.

Thank you strangeland that's exactly what I said years ago and the ons and return to bill is the last shoe to fall whitewashing Brooke. It is so funny to watch this crap. Nothing they can do to Steffy can top Brooke no matter how hard they try. If they don't soar Kelly and let Steffy have a year long affair, have a child, when Steffy marry and have a child with her mother's first true love, when Steffy sleeps with her Kelly first love in public at Kelly graduation party by mistake, when Steffy brings alcohol to a alcoholic causes a innocent person to lose their life because you want her husband. I could go on and off on and show Steffy Co never be the new Brooke as well Brooke will never be the new Stephanie bell Jr need to quit..

Exactly. Having Steffy sleep with Bill didnt have the desired effect with me. It didn't whitewash Brooke at all. It put Steffy back on my faves list because when she was on her knees, pregnant begging her abuser not to leave her, it was then that I was satisfied that she had paid for what she did to Wyatt. I actually liked Brooke up until she married Bill then turned on him. Now I can't stand her or her devil's spawn. I just can't wait till Steffy busts the waffler and his tramp. Then Liam can't waffle back to Steffy. He'll be stuck with his disloyal side piece. Steffy knows after he was done doing whatever he was about to do with his tramp, he would be coming home and jumping in bed with Steffy. Oh I can't wait till Steffy busts them. I'm guessing Liam will soon be reminded the Logan Tramp is not the loyal one.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:29 am

Hope is NEVER faithful.

When Ivy got with Liam....Hope was all up in their business when she was married to Wyatt. I remember her basically telling Ivy that she needed to get over the fact that she (Hope) still had feelings for Liam even though she was married to his brother....and that she (Ivy) should not flaunt their relationship in front if her because it was hard for her too Livy together.

WTF?

And Wyatt knew all of this and just accepted it. Hope abused Wyatt.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:33 am

fightcrab wrote:Well, this was so outrages that Steffy's indiscretion of one time with Bill looks minor.

I don't believe what Hope did was any where near what Steffy did. Can some please tell why boinking your husband's father isn't the most disgusting thing? :shock: :shock: :shock:

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:29 pm

happens wrote:
nanaboy3 wrote:"]Exactly! Let the white washing of Saint Hope begin :roll:

They have already white-washed that by having Wyatt and Steffy marry. But the way Hope is going on about her baby with Liam makes me sad for Wyatt and the baby he lost with Hope.

Thank you strangeland that's exactly what I said years ago and the ons and return to bill is the last shoe to fall whitewashing Brooke. It is so funny to watch this crap. Nothing they can do to Steffy can top Brooke no matter how hard they try. If they don't soar Kelly and let Steffy have a year long affair, have a child, when Steffy marry and have a child with her mother's first true love, when Steffy sleeps with her Kelly first love in public at Kelly graduation party by mistake, when Steffy brings alcohol to a alcoholic causes a innocent person to lose their life because you want her husband. I could go on and off on and show Steffy Co never be the new Brooke as well Brooke will never be the new Stephanie bell Jr need to quit..[/quote]
Exactly. Having Steffy sleep with Bill didnt have the desired effect with me. It didn't whitewash Brooke at all. It put Steffy back on my faves list because when she was on her knees, pregnant begging her abuser not to leave her, it was then that I was satisfied that she had paid for what she did to Wyatt. I actually liked Brooke up until she married Bill then turned on him. Now I can't stand her or her devil's spawn. I just can't wait till Steffy busts the waffler and his tramp. Then Liam can't waffle back to Steffy. He'll be stuck with his disloyal side piece. Steffy knows after he was done doing whatever he was about to do with his tramp, he would be coming home and jumping in bed with Steffy. Oh I can't wait till Steffy busts them. I'm guessing Liam will soon be reminded the Logan Tramp is not the loyal one.[/quote]
I like your take. Never been Brooke or Steffy fan. I use to like that demon of Brooke. After her return and the way they've treated Steffy I'm leaning to being a Steffy fan. I hoping Ridge leave Brooke and Steffy mops the floor with lope. I wish them so much misery. I choke every time I hear how loyal that trick suppose to be,

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:55 pm

monicalewis wrote:
fightcrab wrote:Well, this was so outrages that Steffy's indiscretion of one time with Bill looks minor.

I don't believe what Hope did was any where near what Steffy did. Can some please tell why boinking your husband's father isn't the most disgusting thing? :shock: :shock: :shock:

One time boinking vs many times boinking the brother of the "Love of her life". Married the brother of her fiance after he was 5 seconds late. That's called sl*t.

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:02 pm

monicalewis wrote:

Why isn't having sex with your fil the worst thing, well that is because having my husband be willing and almost sacrifice his life so that another woman could realize her dream at a specific location is far worse than having physical sex particularly after he tried to gift her with a $50 million building which he didn't want me to know about and architectural services. Also what tops that is while I am risking my life digging through the rubble hopping to find my husband alive he is busy kissing a woman who has just declared her love to him. Sure he didn't have sex but then until we reached him he was pinned down and could not have had sex even if he wanted to. Then that same honest person can not tell me that he doesn't have feelings for this woman and that he will not have anything to do with her going forward.

Just because Steffy feels guilt for her behaviour and Liam feels none for his certainly doesn't make what he did any better than what she did, just different. Liam was in physical pain wondering if anyone might come to rescue them which his wife and his father did. Steffy was in so much emotional pain but Liam couldn't fathom why Steffy was so upset with him, it wasn't like he had never kissed another woman before when he was committed to her. Liam didn't even try to think about where she might go and what she might do all he could think about was his self. Bill found Steffy and he offered comfort.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”