Steffy and Kelly

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Kklbab12

Re: Steffy and Kelly

Postby Kklbab12 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:52 am

I guess we will agree to disagree on this. But again I will state my original point. Bill cant keep Liam from Kelly. Unless the writers fix that. It us not the father of the childs job to take care or baby sit the mother to be to make sure she eats or takes care of her herself. I will say I question Steffy on letting crazy Taylor in her home with Kelly being there. Not good judgment. By the way newborns dont needs 2 parents w them sjnce all they do us eat and sleep. Kelly has no clue Liam isnt home. There is a reason Will is being SORASED. Cant wait until heck breaks loose with him. Bill wont know what hit him.i dont want Steffy to suffer but Bill should.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:04 am

Valentine14 wrote:
Angiet77 wrote:
Stubby wrote:For now Steffy needs a Safe Haven for Kelly and herself. She doesn't need to be hassled by Brooke, Hope and Liam. Bill is offering her a getaway while she is still on maturity leave. And when Liam comes around, I hope Bill tells him, Steffy is done, no more, zilch. Now you may go and look for those rainbows and Unicorns and whatever else it is with Hope.

I am not up on paternity laws, so someone help me out. It says Steffy goes to Bill for Kelly or whatever. Since Liam and Steffy were not married when she gave birth and no custody has been established, can Bill adopt Kelly without Liam having a say. That would be mind blowing.

The living biological parent has to give up their parental rights and signed off by a Judge for a child to be adopted.

No doubt Brooke & Hope would pressure Liam to do so. He's goofy enough to go along with it.

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:33 am

Valentine14 wrote:
Stubby wrote:
The living biological parent has to give up their parental rights and signed off by a Judge for a child to be adopted.

No doubt Brooke & Hope would pressure Liam to do so. He's goofy enough to go along with it.

So true! Has Liam ever made a decision on his own and stuck with it?

(the quotes are mixed up sorry! Darn can’t quote more than 3 rule. Messes me up every time :lol: )

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:45 am

Valentine14 wrote:
Valentine14 wrote:
Stubby wrote:

So true! Has Liam ever made a decision on his own and stuck with it?

(the quotes are mixed up sorry! Darn can’t quote more than 3 rule. Messes me up every time :lol: )

I'm not crazy about the 3 quote rule. Why? We are discussing the same topic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”