Steffy/Liam/Hope Includes Spoiler

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
billsgal

Re: Steffy/Liam/Hope Includes Spoiler

Postby billsgal » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:01 am

Prin[quote="dxdobson wrote:So the spoiler I read is Steffy walks in on Liam and Hope kissing or hugging and dumps Liam for Bill for Kelly’s sake.
First of all - I am a Hope fan. Secondly I don’t like Steffy.
That being said I hate what they are doing! Liam should be with the woman who was his wife who has his child.
Also, from the spoilers Liam will be upset that Steffy leaves him, so obviously Steam is the “Bridge “ of the 21st century.
Hope is Taylor - the default woman. I don’t want Hope to be the default. She should be the one.
Also she dhould not be dumb enough to be with Luam if he is crying about Steffy. This is the argument I always had about Liam being with Steff
Let Steffy be with her husband (ex) and Hope you find a man who loves you.
Also this double baby story sucks but Hope can raise her daughter as a single parent and Liam and Steffy can co-parent.
Just not happy with this at all!

What I don't like is that it will be over because Steffy says it is over! Nobody can ever dump her because she will hound them, stalk them, beg them until they give in! She is shameless! It worked with Bill! If he wasn't reminded of how much he loved Katie and how much she brought to his life! He would have been with Steffy! And, it has worked numerous times with Liam! Her marriage to Wyatt was over because she said it was over! He didn't want her to leave! With Rick it was the same thing, she dumped him! Marcus the same thing, she left him! Owen was smart, he never let her get that close! But, she did hound, stalk and trash his wife to him! If ever there was a character who needed to lose something without a saftey net. It is Steffy![/quote]

steffy gave liam to brooke's daughter several times without a safety net and she didn't change her mind and go begging for a chance saying they were robbed. she walked away and left them alone, it's just that every time that the fairytale fails liam runs back to steffy, unlike the other who is always running back to him for a do over.[/quote]

Steffy never gave Liam to Hope! A person is not a possession. She doesn't or never has owned Liam. A person can't be given away to someone like personal property. Steffy left for Paris and told both Liam and Hope they were free to be together. Steffy is no different than anyone else that wants out of a relationship. She doesn't have some exclusive rights to Liam that she decided to give up. That isn't how relationships work. You are correct that one time she didn't chase after Liam after they split up. That was only because she was no longer on the show. As soon as she was back on she once again chased after an unavailable Liam who was in a relationship with her own cousin Ivy. Typical Steffy behavior.[/quote]

Liams own words were that steffy kept telling him to be with her not mine. She was on the show after the first divorce and Italy no chasing. Each time Liam came looking for her on his own. The other gets credited for dumping him and stating he isn't good enough but once he moves on, she's the one chasing and begging for a do over or that he needs to take more time, she did it with both steffy and ivy. Steffy didn't initiate anything with liam when he was with ivy, steffy was visiting her friends in la and liam told ridge he'd contact her about removing rick, ridge was going to do it. Liam told ridge and ivy that steffy was in la because he followed her on social media. Liam made his offer and steffy made her counter offer, Liam said no so she went back to her friends then paris. A few months later ridge asked her and she came without needing a relationship from liam. It was Liam who was asking about her personal business and she told him that wyarptt kissed her and she was thinking about going out with him, which is when Liam all of a sudden was interested again.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:54 am

This show has always treated marriage as a status every woman must have. First it was Ridge. The min he and Brooke had a disagreement, he’d bounce back to Taylor the next day. And vice versa.
Recently, Liam found out about Steffy and bill and proposed to Hope the next day. It’s just absurd

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:00 am

dxdobson wrote:So the spoiler I read is Steffy walks in on Liam and Hope kissing or hugging and dumps Liam for Bill for Kelly’s sake.
That being said I hate what they are doing! Liam should be with the woman who was his wife who has his child.
Also, from the spoilers Liam will be upset that Steffy leaves him, so obviously Steam is the “Bridge “ of the 21st century.
Hope is Taylor - the default woman. I don’t want Hope to be the default. She should be the one.
Also she dhould not be dumb enough to be with Luam if he is crying about Steffy. This is the argument I always had about Liam being with Steffy.
Also this double baby story sucks but Hope can raise her daughter as a single parent and Liam and Steffy can co-parent.

i feel sorry for both girls but girls they are not women it bad enough liam messing with them but she think bill is go to be o.k father to her daughter seriously i can't believe a

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:04 am

dxdobson wrote:So the spoiler I read is Steffy walks in on Liam and Hope kissing or hugging and dumps Liam for Bill for Kelly’s sake.
Also she dhould not be dumb enough to be with Luam if he is crying about Steffy. This is the argument I always had about Liam being with Steffy.

i feel sorry for both girls but girls they are not women it bad enough liam messing with them but she think bill is go to be o.k father to her daughter seriously i can't believe she is that stupid but apparently she is :shock: :o :shock: :o

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:31 pm

lisa64srecap wrote:
JaSamG4L wrote:
wheezer wrote:I too, am a Hope fan. I am so sick if Liam and Steffy. Liam is a moroon and Steffy is a actually just like him. Will hop in the first bed available when she gets mad or upset. Daddy in law or whoever. Bill is another moroon. He'll be pining over someone else in the next few months.

Before Bill, when did Steffy ever hop into another man's bed because she was upset with Liam? And who's bed was it?

Wyatt's

And nothing happened so not really what I was asking.

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:58 pm

freesteffy wrote:
Yes Taylir was the default wife. Ridge would have been with Brooke after Caroline died but Tsylir hud the ketter Caroline left for Ridge. Then Ridge wanted to be with Brooke but didn’t want to hurt his dad.
The second time Taylor died and came back Stephanie tricked Ridge into marrying Taylor.
Every time Brooke moved on Ridge was harassing her. He chased Taylor twice - to get her away from Thorne (I think it was Thorne) and when he found out Thomas was his.
Ridge has told Taylir every time since RJ was born that Brooke is his choice.
And Steffy is Liam’s.

Rewrite

No that is not a rewrite. Taylor manipulated things and then Taylor and Stephanie manipulated things.

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:04 pm

Liam used to be nice. Steffy and Hope deserve to have a man who is totally committed to her, and now their child.
Since Kelly has been born - honestly (and I am a Hope fan), I don’t think Hope’s baby will come to term.
Maybe this will be after Steffy and Bill have married and divorced or maybe before they even get married.
I think something will happen to Hope and she will lose the baby and she will be so devastated she will not want Liam.

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Great thanks to Angiet77 for Soap Hub info. If anyone’s interested they have great spoilers for next week :D

pyTse0010

Postby pyTse0010 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:07 pm

JaSamG4L wrote:
sj-granny wrote:Before that: Rick took her cherry, she told Oliver just pretend I’m Hope, she wanted Owen, Marcus, Wyatt.

Marcus and Steffy went out some and Marcus liked Steffy more than she did him it happens nothing wrong with that. Yes Rick got with Steffy first but Steffy thought she and Rick was in love it happens but then Steffy fount out Rick was a big joke it happens. Owen was a mistake a young girl looking for love. Wyatt went after Steffy and she could of had a good love story with him if it was not for her already in love with Liam. BUT Oliver the just pretend I'M Hope THAT was Amber when Oliver was being nice to her giving her a place to live in Owen beach house .

=========
Thank you so much for clarifying.

As a young girl, yes Steffy went after her share of taken men but as a woman, she's been all about one man..unfortunately, it's the one that doesn't deserve her.[/quote]
======================
She was 21-25 when she went after taken men! That is not a young girl! Hope was 16-20 when Steffy started targeting Hopes men! That is a young girl!

pyTse0010

Postby pyTse0010 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:14 pm

billsgal wrote:{quote="dxdobson"]So the spoiler I read is Steffy walks in on Liam and Hope kissing or hugging and dumps Liam for Bill for Kelly’s sake.
==============================

steffy gave liam to brooke's daughter several times without a safety net and she didn't change her mind and go begging for a chance saying they were robbed. she walked away and left them alone, it's just that every time that the fairytale fails liam runs back to steffy, unlike the other who is always running back to him for a do over.
[
==================================
Steffy has only left Liam once! And that was when she left the show! And, she came back to stop that wedding! All those other break-up except their last one were because it was clear that he wanted to be with Hope! Steffy had no choice but to step aside.Or, he was just fed up with her and told her to get her stuff out of his house![/quote]
====================================
The night of the first divorce liam didn't know what to do and after seeing hope in her wedding gown she told him to marry her. Liam told bill the next day that steffy made the decision for him because she understood that he needed to keep his original commitment. She left them alone, it was them that were in her face. Then in Italy, liam was trying to tell hope things had changed when steffy told him to marry her. When liam returned from his honeymoon and ran into steffy at the coffehouse he professed his love that steffy ignored and then he asked her why did she tell him to marry her. The next time she gave him to hope was when she left for paris and even then liam was screwing hope but said he needed to find out why steffy left. In paris he asked her to come home with him and she told him no so she sent him back to hope. I've left out the constant times steffy told liam to go be with hope and live the dream.[/quote]
====================================
When trying to end his first marriage to Steffy he gave her annulment papers to sign she refused to sign them for months! So, when she finally tearfully does...Liam feels sorry for her and rips the papers up! So, he gave her divorce papers! Which meant 6 more months of begging! She never left them alone during the time when the guy was actively trying to untangle himself from her!

In Italy Steffy was going to go home. But, Bill told her don't! Bill then told her where to be and when to be there! What he didn't count on was Hope's determination to fight through every obstacle that Bill had set up! She ended up riding through the Italian countryside, on the back of a truck, in her wedding gown, with livestock! Desperately trying to get back to Liam! Only to find out later that he was rolling around on the bed with his ex-wife Steffy who literally inserted herself in their relationship and stole him from her! Then made them wait for their day! Steffy did not leave them alone!

Then the do over wedding when Liam went out with Steffy the night before the wedding and got trashed! Steffy did not leave them alone here either!

Then when Brooke set up a wedding at the Cliff house! Steffy arrives and tells Liam that she is pregnant! She got pregnant because she did not leave them alone!

Then after she lost the baby and she finally left them alone! When she heard that Hope/Liam were getting married, she came back to try to convince him not to marry Hope! He told her he was going to marry Hope and have a nice flight back to wherever you came from (paraphrasing) Hope saw her leaving Liams room and rightly figured she was up to something! But, wrongly figured that Liam was buying what Steffy was selling like he had time and time again! Anyways, Steffy did not leave them

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”