Steffy/Liam/Hope Includes Spoiler

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
billsgal

Re: Steffy/Liam/Hope Includes Spoiler

Postby billsgal » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:28 am

sj-granny wrote:
Nuttytaylorhater wrote:Before that: Rick took her cherry, she told Oliver just pretend I’m Hope, she wanted Owen, Marcus, Wyatt.

Marcus and Steffy went out some and Marcus liked Steffy more than she did him it happens nothing wrong with that. Yes Rick got with Steffy first but Steffy thought she and Rick was in love it happens but then Steffy fount out Rick was a big joke it happens. Owen was a mistake a young girl looking for love. Wyatt went after Steffy and she could of had a good love story with him if it was not for her already in love with Liam. BUT Oliver the just pretend I'M Hope THAT was Amber when Oliver was being nice to her giving her a place to live in Owen beach house .

steffy and marcus was totally into each other and rick used his position at the job to keep sending marcus away to break them up, so he could put into place his scheme.

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:35 am

Lynn1216 wrote:
dxdobson wrote:So the spoiler I read is Steffy walks in on Liam and Hope kissing or hugging and dumps Liam for Bill for Kelly’s sake.
First of all - I am a Hope fan. Secondly I don’t like Steffy.
That being said I hate what they are doing! Liam should be with the woman who was his wife who has his child.
Also, from the spoilers Liam will be upset that Steffy leaves him, so obviously Steam is the “Bridge “ of the 21st century.
Hope is Taylor - the default woman. I don’t want Hope to be the default. She should be the one.
Also she dhould not be dumb enough to be with Luam if he is crying about Steffy. This is the argument I always had about Liam being with Steffy.
Let Steffy be with her husband (ex) and Hope you find a man who loves you.
Also this double baby story sucks but Hope can raise her daughter as a single parent and Liam and Steffy can co-parent.
Just not happy with this at all!

I don’t know why Steffy would go be with Bill . This is the same man who tried to kill her father..... mother of the year right there :roll:

That's the mystery. Why does Steffy turn to Bill when she has a complete support system with her own family?

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:12 pm

Penny_G wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:
dxdobson wrote:So the spoiler I read is Steffy walks in on Liam and Hope kissing or hugging and dumps Liam for Bill for Kelly’s sake.
First of all - I am a Hope fan. Secondly I don’t like Steffy.
That being said I hate what they are doing! Liam should be with the woman who was his wife who has his child.
Also, from the spoilers Liam will be upset that Steffy leaves him, so obviously Steam is the “Bridge “ of the 21st century.
Hope is Taylor - the default woman. I don’t want Hope to be the default. She should be the one.
Also she dhould not be dumb enough to be with Luam if he is crying about Steffy. This is the argument I always had about Liam being with Steffy.
Let Steffy be with her husband (ex) and Hope you find a man who loves you.
Also this double baby story sucks but Hope can raise her daughter as a single parent and Liam and Steffy can co-parent.
Just not happy with this at all!

I don’t know why Steffy would go be with Bill . This is the same man who tried to kill her father..... mother of the year right there :roll:

That's the mystery. Why does Steffy turn to Bill when she has a complete support system with her own family?

The truth is, No one ever loved or really cared about Steffy EXCEPT, Taylor, Stephanie and Bill. Stephanie is dead, Taylor is brain dead, that leaves Bill. She does not have a family support system that is there for HER. They will all goo and gaa over Hope like they always have. As for Ridge, I know what I have seen and Ridge ALWAYS felt like Steffy was a nuance standing in the way of him being happy with Brooke and Hope. What Ridge is feeling now has nothing to do with love and everything to do with hate, for Bill. If Bill was not involved Ridge would be standing with the rest of the firing squad with his assault weapon aimed at Steffys back. Bill as bad as he is or as bad as some think he is, is all Steffy has. I hope he forever looks after Steffy because if not, she is totally alone. As far as this bad mother stuff goes. It is a trip that Steffy losing Liam is not enough for some, she has to have nothing to prop up Hope. Too funny.

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:55 pm

Angiet77 wrote:
Penny_G wrote:That's the mystery. Why does Steffy turn to Bill when she has a complete support system with her own family?

The truth is, No one ever loved or really cared about Steffy EXCEPT, Taylor, Stephanie and Bill. Stephanie is dead, Taylor is brain dead, that leaves Bill. She does not have a family support system that is there for HER. They will all goo and gaa over Hope like they always have. As for Ridge, I know what I have seen and Ridge ALWAYS felt like Steffy was a nuance standing in the way of him being happy with Brooke and Hope. What Ridge is feeling now has nothing to do with love and everything to do with hate, for Bill. If Bill was not involved Ridge would be standing with the rest of the firing squad with his assault weapon aimed at Steffys back. Bill as bad as he is or as bad as some think he is, is all Steffy has. I hope he forever looks after Steffy because if not, she is totally alone. As far as this bad mother stuff goes. It is a trip that Steffy losing Liam is not enough for some, she has to have nothing to prop up Hope. Too funny.

Steffy has her father, grandfather, great aunt Pam, and maybe her nutball mother -- all of whom would do anything to support her while she transitions. Turning to Bill is a choice that needs explaining. What can he do for her that her family can't? Get Liam's attention. IMO, I think turning to Bill is meant to make Liam jealous in the hope that he'll come begging. :roll:

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:21 pm

^^^^^Hi Penny_G! :D
What can Bill do that her Family can't......
He knows what is best for her. Bill told Steffy from the beginning what Liam will always do to her and she is Finally starting to see Liam for what he truly is. That Liam isn't a dependable man who can give his heart unselfishly to one woman. He will always want to be with Hope and Steffy. I see Liam as a sleeze, even though it's a term for a woman technically.

She needed a man that loves only her and will treat her right. Steffy knows Bill is right about Liam and that's why she can relate best with him. All of her Family will only push her towards Liam. Steffy wants the Truth, Bill is telling her the truth about Liam and how he feels. Hope and Liam would of been married if it wasn't for Bill's and Steffy's manipulation. I am not saying Liam doesn't love Steffy in his own perverted way of loving multiple women at the same time.

All Taylor is going to do is push Steffy back into a war to win Liam...you shouldn't have to fight for a love of a man. Who really can talk to their grandfather or father about a relationship, that's just creepy and embarrassing. Steffy has always had a relationship with Bill and it's easier to talk with him.

I just think, Liam was rebound material for Steffy to get over Bill. Bill was her true love. She is attracted to Bill to...everything is easier with Bill. She will soon be over Liam and I can't wait. :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

Have A Great Day
STAR

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:23 pm

Penny_G wrote:
Angiet77 wrote:
Penny_G wrote:That's the mystery. Why does Steffy turn to Bill when she has a complete support system with her own family?

Steffy has her father, grandfather, great aunt Pam, and maybe her nutball mother -- all of whom would do anything to support her while she transitions. Turning to Bill is a choice that needs explaining. What can he do for her that her family can't? Get Liam's attention. IMO, I think turning to Bill is meant to make Liam jealous in the hope that he'll come begging. :roll:

I strongly disagree, father, grandfather are only there for her when Hope is not around. When Hope is around they are all blinded by the imitation halo. As for Pam, really what can she do?. Her turning to Bill is a right she has just as Liam always turning to her enemy is his right. She does not have to be alone on a island for people to be happy. Hope has Liam, why can't that be enough, why does Steffy being ostracized have to be. Everyone wins, Steffy loses, why can't that be enough. It says so much about Hope that her getting Liam is not enough. Steffy is out the picture. Why does what she do with her life still matter?

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:29 pm

Star Steffy wrote:^^^^^Hi Penny_G! :D
What can Bill do that her Family can't......
He knows what is best for her. Bill told Steffy from the beginning what Liam will always do to her and she is Finally starting to see Liam for what he truly is. That Liam isn't a dependable man who can give his heart unselfishly to one woman. He will always want to be with Hope and Steffy. I see Liam as a sleeze, even though it's a term for a woman technically.

She needed a man that loves only her and will treat her right. Steffy knows Bill is right about Liam and that's why she can relate best with him. All of her Family will only push her towards Liam. Steffy wants the Truth, Bill is telling her the truth about Liam and how he feels. Hope and Liam would of been married if it wasn't for Bill's and Steffy's manipulation. I am not saying Liam doesn't love Steffy in his own perverted way of loving multiple women at the same time.

All Taylor is going to do is push Steffy back into a war to win Liam...you shouldn't have to fight for a love of a man. Who really can talk to their grandfather or father about a relationship, that's just creepy and embarrassing. Steffy has always had a relationship with Bill and it's easier to talk with him.

I just think, Liam was rebound material for Steffy to get over Bill. Bill was her true love. She is attracted to Bill to...everything is easier with Bill. She will soon be over Liam and I can't wait. :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

Have A Great Day
STAR

Very good truth.

sj-granny

Postby sj-granny » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:30 pm

billsgal wrote:
sj-granny wrote:
Nuttytaylorhater wrote:Before that: Rick took her cherry, she told Oliver just pretend I’m Hope, she wanted Owen, Marcus, Wyatt.

Marcus and Steffy went out some and Marcus liked Steffy more than she did him it happens nothing wrong with that. Yes Rick got with Steffy first but Steffy thought she and Rick was in love it happens but then Steffy fount out Rick was a big joke it happens. Owen was a mistake a young girl looking for love. Wyatt went after Steffy and she could of had a good love story with him if it was not for her already in love with Liam. BUT Oliver the just pretend I'M Hope THAT was Amber when Oliver was being nice to her giving her a place to live in Owen beach house .

steffy and marcus was totally into each other and rick used his position at the job to keep sending marcus away to break them up, so he could put into place his scheme.

I liked Steffy and Marcus together. I liked Steffy and Wyatt together. I like Steffy with anyone.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:43 pm

so, it's wrong for steffy to turn to bill, but it was great for liam to turn to his ex and make a baby while still married and the baby is a blessing made from love, but single bill and steffy is wrong, got it.

Capucine

Postby Capucine » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:10 pm

I’m sorry but I am sooooo bored with this circle of 3 and +1 now $Bill .
I just don’t/can’t care anymore about any of these total morons. Just don’t care who ends up with whom.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”