Steffy/Liam/Hope Includes Spoiler

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
freesteffy

Re: Steffy/Liam/Hope Includes Spoiler

Postby freesteffy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:44 am

dxdobson wrote:So the spoiler I read is Steffy walks in on Liam and Hope kissing or hugging and dumps Liam for Bill for Kelly’s sake.
First of all - I am a Hope fan. Secondly I don’t like Steffy.
That being said I hate what they are doing! Liam should be with the woman who was his wife who has his child.
Also, from the spoilers Liam will be upset that Steffy leaves him, so obviously Steam is the “Bridge “ of the 21st century.
Hope is Taylor - the default woman. I don’t want Hope to be the default. She should be the one.
Also she dhould not be dumb enough to be with Luam if he is crying about Steffy. This is the argument I always had about Liam being with Steffy.
Let Steffy be with her husband (ex) and Hope you find a man who loves you.
Also this double baby story sucks but Hope can raise her daughter as a single parent and Liam and Steffy can co-parent.
Just not happy with this at all!

Taylor was never the default woman. And I think Steam are done for a good while and that Kelky will turn out to be Bill's

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:50 am

JaSamG4L wrote:
wheezer wrote:I too, am a Hope fan. I am so sick if Liam and Steffy. Liam is a moroon and Steffy is a actually just like him. Will hop in the first bed available when she gets mad or upset. Daddy in law or whoever. Bill is another moroon. He'll be pining over someone else in the next few months.

Before Bill, when did Steffy ever hop into another man's bed because she was upset with Liam? And who's bed was it?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Except when Liam had amnesia and was under the control of Quinn, Steffy NEVER cheated or was with another man. Steffy has loved Liam faithfully and never deliberately cheated on him. :P :P :P

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:56 am

Lizzytish wrote:Yeah I could see her dumping Liam’s ass finally, but not going to bill. But then......the women on this show are lamebrains.

@@@@@@@@@@@@2

I can;t understand Steffy going to "be" with Crazy Bill. Sigh...I am sick and tired with how Steffy has gone from a bright, smart woman...to one who must has been kidnapped while alone at cliff house, one night and they whisked her away, and gave her a labotomy! She now seems to have an IQ of 66! SOOOO not happy! :shock: :shock: :shock:

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:15 am

Lady Jana wrote:
JaSamG4L wrote:
wheezer wrote:I too, am a Hope fan. I am so sick if Liam and Steffy. Liam is a moroon and Steffy is a actually just like him. Will hop in the first bed available when she gets mad or upset. Daddy in law or whoever. Bill is another moroon. He'll be pining over someone else in the next few months.

Before Bill, when did Steffy ever hop into another man's bed because she was upset with Liam? And who's bed was it?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Except when Liam had amnesia and was under the control of Quinn, Steffy NEVER cheated or was with another man. Steffy has loved Liam faithfully and never deliberately cheated on him. :P :P :P

That's what I thought. So all of that "Steffy hops into the first bed available when she gets upset" nonsense is just that..nonsense :roll:

TSHM

Postby TSHM » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:31 am

Twoja52 wrote:
JaSamG4L wrote:

She hopped into bed with Wyatt with just her underwear (we are suppose to believe nothing happened) and Liam saw them.

If I remember correctly, I’m old so maybe I don’t remember, Steffy & Wyatt did not have sex that night .

TSHM

Postby TSHM » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:38 am

Nuttytaylorhater wrote:Before that: Rick took her cherry, she told Oliver just pretend I’m Hope, she wanted Owen, Marcus, Wyatt.

I love Steffy . I think she is kind and beautiful. She’s done some crazy things in the past but she’s learned from her mistakes. She didn’t go looking for Bill , and she is truly remorseful for what she did unlike most of the other characters. She hasn’t had many different sex partners for a soap character. As for those young men you mentioned, they are not doing so well .

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:53 am

Steffy was pissed that liam had flown all the way to australia with ivy, and wyatt came over to check on her. They started talking and drinking. Steffy told wyatt that she was going to bed and he could sleepover. After steffy was asleep in her own bed alone, a drunken wyatt came in and woke her up because he wanted them to go swimming in the middle of the night, he removed his shirt possibly. Steffy didn't want to go, so wyatt sat on the bed and they talked and she told him about her feelings, so he held her and they fell asleep. Liam came in, saw them, and left. It's even funnier how steffy is being blamed when he's never owned up to how much kissing he was doing with ivy while engaged to steffy and wyatt was dating ivy, yep, that evil steffy. :oops:

sj-granny

Postby sj-granny » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:37 am

Nuttytaylorhater wrote:Before that: Rick took her cherry, she told Oliver just pretend I’m Hope, she wanted Owen, Marcus, Wyatt.

Marcus and Steffy went out some and Marcus liked Steffy more than she did him it happens nothing wrong with that. Yes Rick got with Steffy first but Steffy thought she and Rick was in love it happens but then Steffy fount out Rick was a big joke it happens. Owen was a mistake a young girl looking for love. Wyatt went after Steffy and she could of had a good love story with him if it was not for her already in love with Liam. BUT Oliver the just pretend I'M Hope THAT was Amber when Oliver was being nice to her giving her a place to live in Owen beach house .

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:21 am

I have to disagree with taylor being the default woman ridge loved taylor deeply and was committed to her for years brooke was the default woman then but as far as hope goes I really believe that she is liam's true love and that steffy is the default woman (brooke) steffy belongs with bill they are so much alike and do have a strong connection just like liam and hope have a strong connection

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:25 am

sj-granny wrote:

Marcus and Steffy went out some and Marcus liked Steffy more than she did him it happens nothing wrong with that. Yes Rick got with Steffy first but Steffy thought she and Rick was in love it happens but then Steffy fount out Rick was a big joke it happens. Owen was a mistake a young girl looking for love. Wyatt went after Steffy and she could of had a good love story with him if it was not for her already in love with Liam. BUT Oliver the just pretend I'M Hope THAT was Amber when Oliver was being nice to her giving her a place to live in Owen beach house .

Thank you so much for clarifying.

As a young girl, yes Steffy went after her share of taken men but as a woman, she's been all about one man..unfortunately, it's the one that doesn't deserve her.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”