Steffy Liam Hope Spoiler

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
BrendaMorganQ

Re: Steffy sees Liam kissing Hope

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:43 am

nanaboy3 wrote:
RobynH wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:The only thing that could make this a great payoff is for Liam to arrive at Bill's after the minister has signed the marriage certificate and left. You know our favorite county clerk will be on hand to register that document in person faster than water rolling off a duck's back. Stamped, coded and electronically filed. :twisted:

Steffy would have to have a great line. With Kelly in her arms she could say something like, "Look honey, Liam stopped by to take Kelly for the night."

OMG! I love it!

That's exactly what everyone wants. Just left a thread that calls Steffy a bad mom for being with Bill. Yet it's OK for the logans sister's th share him. Liam the waffle and hope the hypocrite raising Kelly will never happen. Bill will make sure of that. Lope better just be happy if their spawn is born and Bill don't go after grand parents right. Bil will bury them idiots Steffy know what she doing she bout to get that stock and make lope pay in spades :lol: :lol:

I am a STILL fan. I don't think that Steffy is a bad mom, she hasn't had enough time to get that tagline. So far she has stayed home with her child and hasn't left the house, people are stopping by to see her.

She thinks that Hope has made up a fantasy in her mind about Liam wanting to be with her because Liam has played Steffy and convinced her that no mater what, in the end he will be with her. Steffy thinks that he is just trying to be nice and give Hope some time before telling her to step back in the pumpkin carriage. She has no clue whatsoever that he has been telling Hope how much he loves her, can get lost in being with her etc.

Even though it is rumored that Bill arranges for her to see the a photo of the kiss; Steffy actually goes to FC and witnesses a closeness that shocks her. I think Bill has the photo sent or live streamed over to him and shows Steffy. Not believing a word coming out of Bill's mouth she goes to see for herself and walks in on them kissing very intimately and touching each other. She may even overhear Liam say something that surprises her. After that she is out!

I want her to go to Bill. Kelly isn't even crawling so unless they age her into a toddler next week Bill's house is safe enough. Will gets aged by 4 years so we might see some uncle/niece interaction soon. Bill has always had Steffy's back when push comes to shove so her turning to him now is not crazy. She has to protect herself from her love of Liam to prevent being hurt all over and having a mental break down. Bill's house is the only safe place she can go to, he does not want her with Liam so there will be no pressure to give him another shot. And Steffy is with Bill, she will lay down the law on what will need to happen for her to stay there - no come ons unless she agrees to marry him (my fingers are crossed).

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:54 am

BrendaMorganQ wrote:[quote="nanaboy3]The only thing that could make this a great payoff is for Liam to arrive at Bill's after the minister has signed the marriage certificate and left. You know our favorite county clerk will be on hand to register that document in person faster than water rolling off a duck's back. Stamped, coded and electronically filed. :twisted:

Steffy would have to have a great line. With Kelly in her arms she could say something like, "Look honey, Liam stopped by to take Kelly for the night."[/quote]

OMG! I love it![/quote]

That's exactly what everyone wants. Just left a thread that calls Steffy a bad mom for being with Bill. Yet it's OK for the logans sister's th share him. Liam the waffle and hope the hypocrite raising Kelly will never happen. Bill will make sure of that. Lope better just be happy if their spawn is born and Bill don't go after grand parents right. Bil will bury them idiots Steffy know what she doing she bout to get that stock and make lope pay in spades :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I am a STILL fan. I don't think that Steffy is a bad mom, she hasn't had enough time to get that tagline. So far she has stayed home with her child and hasn't left the house, people are stopping by to see her.

She thinks that Hope has made up a fantasy in her mind about Liam wanting to be with her because Liam has played Steffy and convinced her that no mater what, in the end he will be with her. Steffy thinks that he is just trying to be nice and give Hope some time before telling her to step back in the pumpkin carriage. She has no clue whatsoever that he has been telling Hope how much he loves her, can get lost in being with her etc.

Even though it is rumored that Bill arranges for her to see the a photo of the kiss; Steffy actually goes to FC and witnesses a closeness that shocks her. I think Bill has the photo sent or live streamed over to him and shows Steffy. Not believing a word coming out of Bill's mouth she goes to see for herself and walks in on them kissing very intimately and touching each other. She may even overhear Liam say something that surprises her. After that she is out!

I want her to go to Bill. Kelly isn't even crawling so unless they age her into a toddler next week Bill's house is safe enough. Will gets aged by 4 years so we might see some uncle/niece interaction soon. Bill has always had Steffy's back when push comes to shove so her turning to him now is not crazy. She has to protect herself from her love of Liam to prevent being hurt all over and having a mental break down. Bill's house is the only safe place she can go to, he does not want her with Liam so there will be no pressure to give him another shot. And Steffy is with Bill, she will lay down the law on what will need to happen for her to stay there - no come ons unless she agrees to marry him (my fingers are crossed).[/quote]

I like your take on this. I don't care for the Still reunion and not really a Steffy fan. I been defending her mainly because the criticism is so unfair and I like being fair regardless. It seems Bill is the only one that can protect her and sher needs that. She's been fighting against all odds during a high risk pregnancy now a stressful situation ex husband /fiancee has another woman pregnant. Making out with her as I'm home with our child. Go Still

BrendaMorganQ

Re: Steffy Liam Hope Spoiler

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:57 am

smederling wrote:Not a steffy fan, not a fan of the s/l for either of the girls; however, this all came about because of insecurities. (and I know folk will respond that was so long ago) I actually loved Steffy’s character in her debut as a teen going into adulthood. She wanted to start in the basement and work her way up, but then her character was written as a desperate for daddy’s attn. and she chose to go after brooke’s child because her daddy preferred her over her mother and their family, that is the reason I don’t root for the character. I like many never believed steffy loved liam, she was just OBSESSED with winning at all cost (her dignity) against the logans. What is ironic is that her daddy is still chasing & in brook’s panties. When steffy reads her script; of the things she says make me wonder since she is supposed to be so smart & intelligent how could she even have lium on her mind after that mind blowing sex her and bill the stallion had all night long. What else is ironic about that part of the s/l is most often times it is us girls who get our panties in an obsessed wad. Speaking of intelligence and I am full aware this is a soap but who on this earth would want the waffler for their daughters/ step sisters at that; in hopes’ shoes she should be find a clinic before roe vs. wade is overturned. Both characters are written bi-polar Strong/Smart one day and the next sniveling about love and destiny. What is hilarious to me is how hope is hated because she is trying to practice having high morals (failing miserably), Taylor was the same way but that was okay because it was better that liking the mattress. I usually root for the underdog but in this case I wouldn’t wish liam on anyone. I don’t despise either character, just the storyline along with the lazy writers. Well perhaps they are told to write that way, so to be fair I’ll take away the lazy. In any event the only way I could swallow some of this nonsense s/l is if Steffy’s baby is bill (but she doesn’t go to him to be with him (unless the writer’s think love/hate=chemistry (not). Hope has her baby and do it with her family support system. I know that is not how they will write, but a girl can hope. Hope is no more of wicked than steffy, the girl is still telling half-truths to outright lies. The parents should be ashamed to want this man in their daughters’ lives

If found your post funny and agreed with some of it.

Brooke is called a mattress by many yet the men who joined her there seem to get a pass. Taylor has been with the same man but somehow she also gets a pass.

As for Steffy, I'm not a big fan but I do like her with Bill now that he is not treating her like a side piece. Steffy seems to have not learned her lesson from being over confident when it come to Spencer men. They like to return to the first love interest in their triangles. With Wyatt being the exception.

Liam is always going to be caught between Steffy and Hope until one of them says no, go away, its over and sticks to her guns without faltering. You are so right, I would be the parent doing everything within my power to convince my daughter that Liam is not a good man to be with. He cannot be trusted to be there when the chips are down and will run like a coward at the first sign of trouble in the marriage.

Steffy before she changed into the sexpot no hold barred Liam at all cost was a good emotional investment. I hate that they destroyed her relationship with Brooke and Hope. She was the child that got kidnapped and had her hair dyed red to be Morgan's replacement for the child Stephanie forced her to abort. She was also the child that couldn't understand why Taylor's return meant her family - Bridge, Hope, Phoebe and Thomas had to change. She begged Brooke not to leave that house. Even when she came back from England she was still that okay kid that wanted to see her family (all of them) get along.

Then next thing we knew they changed writing staff (added a few extras) to get new ideas and we ended up with I'm game for sex Steffy who didn't care who she hurt. The funny thing here is that Hope is more like Taylor and Steffy like Brooke in this s/l except Steffy got the real marriage first and Hope is still waiting.

Nuttytaylorhater

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:58 am

This is why I think Steffy would be an irresponsible parent if she takes Kelly to that abuser’s house. On my screen, it showed an unlocked loaded gun left out in the open so that a deranged person could easier take it out of its case twice mind you. So how many other weapons r there that could cause harm to a child directly or indirectly? Heck, Kelly’s grandma is out there walking in and out of treatment and as soon as she finds out her daughter and granddaughter is living at their childhood home cause that’s where Steffy feels safe what do u think is going to happen? I know how it played out twice because that mentally ill person doesn’t think.

That is a frightening thought that Steffy yet again doesn’t use her head and perhaps Liam could use that fact when or if the fight for custody. My definition of child proofing is. It capping the outlets and putting bumpers at the corner of the table.

Nuttytaylorhater

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:00 pm

Should ready my idea of child proofing “is not”...

Rollina

Postby Rollina » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:19 pm

Lady Jana wrote:
Rollina wrote:Unfortunately, if Steffy sees Liam literally kissing Hope just minutes after kissing her on the cheek.. she might just go to Bill's.. Ridge is out of town and I'm sure she doesn't want Brooke and Eric/Quinn all up in her business.. Wyatt is with Sally.. I hoping she just puts Liam's stuff outside and stay in her own home instead of going to Bill's... But, if Liam were to keep banging on the door and such, it's best she goes somewhere Liam is not willing to go.. "at least for now.." :oops:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Finally a post I can agree with! Where could Steffy go? WHO in the world can she count on at this time??? Ridge is conviently out of town when this came down (real smart Brooke!) She has been too involved with personal problems to see her friends and so they have seemed to slip away. Her only full blood brother is living in New York, and isn't there to aid Steffy at this time. Her Mother is in a "Sanatorium" and thus of more a hinderence rather than a Help right now. Her step sister Hope is the person who is her enemy, and Steffy was unaware of how much! I think she got a clue, when Hope came over to the house and started ranting at her. Also since Steffy was young, the Logans have back-stabbed her when they could, so no wonder Steffy is not close to the other Logan relatives. The only other person who has been nice to her in the past has been Bill. The problem is that because she has absolutely no one else to be there for her, she has chose not to believe all the dirty things he has done to her! Thus when he warns her that Liam may be living with her, but he kisses her on the cheek like a sister...and plays Tonsil Hockey with Hope! When Steffy sees that for herself....well she is probably seeing red, and Bill knows how to play her! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Red Bull ..RED.. based on the preview for next Monday... So now that Ridge is back, there's still no reason for Steffy to go to her father... who will try to convince her that nothing happened, give it some more time and everything will workout speech... Steffy's going to make Liam hurt with that pain he never thought possible all over again.. Although I don't won't STILL to sleep together again until they are married.. Liam will be thinking they are sleeping together, driving him insane and making him very unpleasant to be around... "fingers crossed"

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:29 pm

Liam made his choice so what or who steffy does shouldn't matter to him anymore. I don't understand why he and the chosen one stops. Why is he looking for steffy? Just pack your bags for once and be a man, liam. Two moral people like yourselves would never to do anything improper.

The funniest thing to me is that steffy is the aphrodisiac for them evidently. Engaged to each other for 3 or 4 days and they had sex once, now that liam's engaged to steffy once again they are ready for round 2.

I guarantee if bill and steffy are still together when she gets the all clear, bill will do more in that one night than lope does in a month.

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:32 pm

Nuttytaylorhater wrote:Steffy would have to have a great line. With Kelly in her arms she could say something like, "Look honey, Liam stopped by to take Kelly for the night."

OMG! I love it![/quote]

I would love for that to happen. They can write Steffy dealing with Postpartum Depression and has issues caring for Kelly. Liam and Hope can raise the children together under one roof. Liam would be there for both kids problem solved. :lol:[/quote]
That's exactly what everyone wants. Just left a thread that calls Steffy a bad mom for being with Bill. Yet it's OK for the logans sister's th share him. Liam the waffle and hope the hypocrite raising Kelly will never happen. Bill will make sure of that. Lope better just be happy if their spawn is born and Bill don't go after grand parents right. Bil will bury them idiots Steffy know what she doing she bout to get that stock and make lope pay in spades :lol: :lol:[/quote]

IMO Bell could make it happen. Katie was diagnosed with PPD when Will was born. Taylor left the kids for years when they thought she was dead twice. Brooke raised those kids with Ridge under one roof. Steffy will be getting married in real life so tpb will put her on the back burner. I hope they don’t back burn Kelly. Liam should be able to care for his daughter so Steffy can sort through her feelings or go be with the father-in-lawwwver. When she is ready, she can go back to raising Kelly.[/quote]

Why should Steffy have to leave Kelly. At this point in time the writers have not written Steffy as suffering from PPD. If Steffy choose to take off with Kelly because she want to take some time to make a decision about her and Kelly's future that is the price that Liam will have to pay for once again cheating on his fiancee. I for one hope that she does take Kelly away with her because she needs her child right now and Kelly needs her mother. Steffy will also need to figure out how visitation with Liam will work. Liam asked for an annulment. Steffy signed the papers but she asked Liam to hold off on filing the papers until after Kelly was born. Because Hope was in a hurry to get married Liam signed the annulment papers before the baby was born so is rights are not automatic as they would have been if they were still married.

I still have a problem understanding a court granting an annulment when a child is involved.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:14 pm

RobynH wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:The only thing that could make this a great payoff is for Liam to arrive at Bill's after the minister has signed the marriage certificate and left. You know our favorite county clerk will be on hand to register that document in person faster than water rolling off a duck's back. Stamped, coded and electronically filed. :twisted:

Steffy would have to have a great line. With Kelly in her arms she could say something like, "Look honey, Liam stopped by to take Kelly for the night."

OMG! I love it!

Ditto! :lol:

Mymom4life

Postby Mymom4life » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:33 pm

This is about to get interesting! There is no way Liam is going to just let Steffy be with Bill! I hope it turns out that Liam and Steffy are still married. Hope is going to miscarry and blame Steffy for her miscarriage because Liam going to be chasing after Steffy.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”