Steffy ( necklace)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
lapue

Steffy ( necklace)

Postby lapue » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:17 pm

Ridge sees Steffy wearing Spencer necklace guessing that is the icing on the cake. Bill wins

Lady Jana

Re: Steffy ( necklace)

Postby Lady Jana » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:37 pm

lapue wrote:Ridge sees Steffy wearing Spencer necklace guessing that is the icing on the cake. Bill wins

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well Ridge let Brooke interfere with Liam in favor of Hope, and so Ridge might as well suck it up...he has allowed Brookie and Hope to catch Liam and have their way with him! While he was off prtection Hope from non-existent cyber threats, Brooke and Hope kept THEIR "eyes on the prize"! So Ridge needs to just suck it up and enjoy Steffy being married to Bill and Hope married to Liam! The End...as far as I am concerned! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:06 am

lapue wrote:Ridge sees Steffy wearing Spencer necklace guessing that is the icing on the cake. Bill wins

Ridge seeing the necklace is going to be interesting but even more is going to be Liam seeing the necklace. I can NOT wait.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:12 am

bnb fan wrote:

Ridge seeing the necklace is going to be interesting but even more is going to be Liam seeing the necklace. I can NOT wait.

Oh yea, I can't wait until he realizes he can do nothing to stop STILL. He will try to use Kelly, but it won't work. I STILL think the writers have something ahead that will make Liam sorry he let Steffy go. At some point the tables will turn and Liam will be the one chasing Steffy, with no results.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:25 pm

Angiet77 wrote:
bnb fan wrote:

Oh yea, I can't wait until he realizes he can do nothing to stop STILL. He will try to use Kelly, but it won't work. I STILL think the writers have something ahead that will make Liam sorry he let Steffy go. At some point the tables will turn and Liam will be the one chasing Steffy, with no results.

I sure hope so, because that's what the loser should've been doing the minute he started disrespecting steffy with sally.... so by the time this hope nonsense even came about- steffy should have been looking at liam like dust. Even though this is way too late - I'm glad we are getting there - 'due north' is changing.... it's not going to be Liam.... it's going to point to Bill real soon!

Princessrose17

Postby Princessrose17 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 pm

Lady Jana wrote:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well Ridge let Brooke interfere with Liam in favor of Hope, and so Ridge might as well suck it up...he has allowed Brookie and Hope to catch Liam and have their way with him! While he was off prtection Hope from non-existent cyber threats, Brooke and Hope kept THEIR "eyes on the prize"! So Ridge needs to just suck it up and enjoy Steffy being married to Bill and Hope married to Liam! The End...as far as I am concerned! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Ridge didn't let Brooke do anything. He doesn't own her or get to control what his wife does. Ridge interefered in favor of his daughter too. Why is he allowed to side with his daughter but Brooke isn't allowed to side with hers? Ridge was constantly in Liam's face pushing him to forgive Steffy and go back to her for the sake of his family. I think both Brooke and Ridge should have stayed out of it. There daughters are grown women capable of taking care of there self without there parents interfering.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:29 pm

Princessrose17 wrote:
Lady Jana wrote:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Ridge didn't let Brooke do anything. He doesn't own her or get to control what his wife does. Ridge interefered in favor of his daughter too. Why is he allowed to side with his daughter but Brooke isn't allowed to side with hers? Ridge was constantly in Liam's face pushing him to forgive Steffy and go back to her for the sake of his family. I think both Brooke and Ridge should have stayed out of it. There daughters are grown women capable of taking care of there self without there parents interfering.

Both should have stayed out of it true. As much as I hate it and as much as I hate Brooke, I can say Brooke was in it because she loves Hope and can see no wrong in her. Ridge motives are not that pure.

Princessrose17

Postby Princessrose17 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:55 pm

[quote="Angiet77"][quote="Princessrose17"][quote="Lady Jana"][quote="lapue"]Ridge sees Steffy wearing Spencer necklace guessing that is the icing on the cake. Bill wins[/quote]
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well Ridge let Brooke interfere with Liam in favor of Hope, and so Ridge might as well suck it up...he has allowed Brookie and Hope to catch Liam and have their way with him! While he was off prtection Hope from non-existent cyber threats, Brooke and Hope kept THEIR "eyes on the prize"! So Ridge needs to just suck it up and enjoy Steffy being married to Bill and Hope married to Liam! The End...as far as I am concerned! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:[/quote]

Ridge didn't let Brooke do anything. He doesn't own her or get to control what his wife does. Ridge interefered in favor of his daughter too. Why is he allowed to side with his daughter but Brooke isn't allowed to side with hers? Ridge was constantly in Liam's face pushing him to forgive Steffy and go back to her for the sake of his family. I think both Brooke and Ridge should have stayed out of it. There daughters are grown women capable of taking care of there self without there parents interfering.[/quote]

Both should have stayed out of it true. As much as I hate it and as much as I hate Brooke, I can say Brooke was in it because she loves Hope and can see no wrong in her. Ridge motives are not that pure.[/quote]

I am not a Brooke fan either but I too agree. Ridge absolutely hates Bill and would rather have anyone else with Steffy.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:31 pm

Ridge is going to hake a nervous breakdown this is another reason why I am glad that still is happening because of all the drama it will bring as well :D

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:44 pm

I wonder if another attempt will be made on Bills life. That would be great. Steffy may gave to choose between Mommy and Bill. I would love that. If Steffy had done the right thing to begin with and ratted Mommy out she would have been able to marry Liam before Hope made her announcement. Knowing how the boy scout feels about family and marriage she would've had whar she really wanted. I hope Ridge rips that necklace off her and crushes it in his hand like Liam did. Bill may as well use a cattle brand on his women. He SO enjoys those stupid necklaces.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”