Hope's Baby Is BILLS!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
beckers

Re: Hope's Baby Is BILLS!

Postby beckers » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:26 pm

Aurorasoapland wrote:
stayfocus wrote:There's definitely a secret with Hope, can't wait until it is revealed......I really think her & Wyatt baby survived. She laid to keep baby safe from Quinn....

It crossed my mind that Wyatt could be Hope's baby this time, too. And, yeah, she could have had that baby for Wyatt before (pretended a loss), and put in a home out of the country, somewhere safe from grandmaw Quinn (the Liam rapist) :lol:

If Wyatt had sex with Hope, when Liam mentioned she was pregnant, I think he would have told Liam he had sex with her.

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:31 pm

Steffy fans want Kelly to be Bills. Lets just go ahead and do that. If that does happen Steffy really better start worrying.

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:29 pm

Aurorasoapland wrote:Said that this chick is sick, sick and more sick. Think back to the Steffy pregnancy test; dr. implied the DNA between both Bill and Liam was almost a perfect match. Hope could have pretended to be a call girl for $Bill (we all know that he ain't had none in a while, at least, consistently). Hope with her multi-personality trait, not yet revealed, puts on a wig and seductive outfit, meets Bill at a bar, and the night is on :o She expects to get knocked-up by Bill, so as to pass this baby off as his son's. Then on to Liam with the we are having a baby story. I imagine she slept with Bill on the same day that she slept with Liam - call girl style. Could be. Interesting storyline, nonetheless; better than what's going on now. Hope has a dark side; sure of that no matter what. :lol:

I'd actually watch this shiz, instead of just catching up on the updates here.

Aurorasoapland

Postby Aurorasoapland » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:37 pm

Kklbab12 wrote:I agree a shock is coming but I dont see Bell Jr copying the DOOL story. The acting has been great over there but fans havent been too happy about the rape angle. Bell Jr hasnt done violence against women much.

Nah, I hadn't thought about that way, but Bell ain't done much violence against women lately. And no cat-fight since Sheila and Quinn. Miss the cat-fights. I'd like to see Zoe and Emma go around though. :lol: Can't stand either one. And then maybe they'll both turn on Xander, 'cause this is all his fault. He could have at the least gone over to Zoe's to pet the cat. He didn't even wanna do that. Cat ain't done nothing to him. :?

Aurorasoapland

Postby Aurorasoapland » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:39 pm

KateKate wrote:
Aurorasoapland wrote:Said that this chick is sick, sick and more sick. Think back to the Steffy pregnancy test; dr. implied the DNA between both Bill and Liam was almost a perfect match. Hope could have pretended to be a call girl for $Bill (we all know that he ain't had none in a while, at least, consistently). Hope with her multi-personality trait, not yet revealed, puts on a wig and seductive outfit, meets Bill at a bar, and the night is on :o She expects to get knocked-up by Bill, so as to pass this baby off as his son's. Then on to Liam with the we are having a baby story. I imagine she slept with Bill on the same day that she slept with Liam - call girl style. Could be. Interesting storyline, nonetheless; better than what's going on now. Hope has a dark side; sure of that no matter what. :lol:

I'd actually watch this shiz, instead of just catching up on the updates here.

:lol: lucky you for not watching! I don't know how many times I came here for updates and then went right back to watching. :D

Aurorasoapland

Postby Aurorasoapland » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:43 pm

beckers wrote:
Aurorasoapland wrote:
stayfocus wrote:There's definitely a secret with Hope, can't wait until it is revealed......I really think her & Wyatt baby survived. She laid to keep baby safe from Quinn....

It crossed my mind that Wyatt could be Hope's baby this time, too. And, yeah, she could have had that baby for Wyatt before (pretended a loss), and put in a home out of the country, somewhere safe from grandmaw Quinn (the Liam rapist) :lol:

If Wyatt had sex with Hope, when Liam mentioned she was pregnant, I think he would have told Liam he had sex with her.

In the show aired today, Wyatt made reference to the mistake with picking up Zoe at the Bikini Bottom. I suppose that Hope could have pulled it off with a disguise with Wyatt as well. Shucks, he bedded Sally out of pity. So if he didn't know that it was Hope incognito, then he would have rode that horsey. :lol:

Aurorasoapland

Postby Aurorasoapland » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Kklbab12 wrote:Steffy fans want Kelly to be Bills. Lets just go ahead and do that. If that does happen Steffy really better start worrying.

Right now, I am officially a Steffy & $Bill (horsey man) fan. Liam can have Hope. Don't care, and they made me this way with all the sneaking around, and kissing. Liam deserves to hit rock bottom. No job, no girl (Hope will be exposed as nuts) no Brooke chasing him down for a shotgun wedding, no respect from paw-in-law Ridge, no Steffy, no little baby Kelly, no Pam with the lemon bars. Bite the dust, Liam. And if the glow-gal is a sleep walker, pregnant with Bill's baby, 'cause he needed some, and couldn't wait for Steffy, then it will be Brooke who has the upperhand over Steffy. 'cause Hope has to be institutionalized, then Brooke will claim Hope & Bill's baby as her own to raise. Round circle. Brooke is back on the prowl for Bill again, and Ridge is kicked to the curb, which he is already fed up with the Brooke, Hope, and Liam mess anyway. :roll:

pyTse0010

Postby pyTse0010 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:28 am

Fan-fiction or wishfulthinking! Taylor is most likely to be or have been a hooker!

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:14 am

Hope is not pregnant. She has had false positive test which will be discovered soon.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:08 am

I would be interesting to find out down the line that Hope inseminated herself because that's how obsessed she is with Liam.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”