Hope's Baby Is BILLS!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Kklbab12

Re: Hope's Baby Is BILLS!

Postby Kklbab12 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:54 pm

This isnt Days of Our Lives. Hope is not Gabigail thank goodness. Baby isnt Bill because that would mean Bill couldnt have his latest toy/obsession.

beckers

Postby beckers » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:17 pm

Lady Jana wrote:
Aurorasoapland wrote:Said that this chick is sick, sick and more sick. Think back to the Steffy pregnancy test; dr. implied the DNA between both Bill and Liam was almost a perfect match. Hope could have pretended to be a call girl for $Bill (we all know that he ain't had none in a while, at least, consistently). Hope with her multi-personality trait, not yet revealed, puts on a wig and seductive outfit, meets Bill at a bar, and the night is on :o She expects to get knocked-up by Bill, so as to pass this baby off as his son's. Then on to Liam with the we are having a baby story. I imagine she slept with Bill on the same day that she slept with Liam - call girl style. Could be. Interesting storyline, nonetheless; better than what's going on now. Hope has a dark side; sure of that no matter what. :lol:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I like...except for one thing. I think Bill and Hope have been working together for a long time, and he knows that Hope's baby belongs to him! After all, they both are manipulative and scheming twosome! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope's baby being Bill's would be great, however, I can't see Bill willingly having sex with Hope, so they went to a private clinic and had Hope artificially inseminated. This way her claim and Brooke's claim she would never sleep with Bill would be true.

Aurorasoapland

Postby Aurorasoapland » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:46 pm

stayfocus wrote:There's definitely a secret with Hope, can't wait until it is revealed......I really think her & Wyatt baby survived. She laid to keep baby safe from Quinn....

It crossed my mind that Wyatt could be Hope's baby this time, too. And, yeah, she could have had that baby for Wyatt before (pretended a loss), and put in a home out of the country, somewhere safe from grandmaw Quinn (the Liam rapist) :lol:

Aurorasoapland

Postby Aurorasoapland » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:51 pm

Kklbab12 wrote:This isnt Days of Our Lives. Hope is not Gabigail thank goodness. Baby isnt Bill because that would mean Bill couldnt have his latest toy/obsession.

Stay close to the screen for a shocker, no matter what. In theory, Bill needed some quick, and Hope was in disguise that night, needed to make sure that she got prego by a Spencer man, didn't want to seem like a nymphomaniac with Liam, trying to look all sweet, and so she made a secret plan to hook pa $Bill on the same night. Hope also has a thing with her self-image; she wants to trail Steffy's stuff, just like Wyatt is trailing Liam and Bill's leftovers :lol:

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:54 pm

Bill Bell Jr hasnt turned this show into reality show land yet. I dont see this going down at all. The continued mess of this triangle keeps folks watching and talking.

Aurorasoapland

Postby Aurorasoapland » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:56 pm

beckers wrote:
Lady Jana wrote:
Aurorasoapland wrote:Said that this chick is sick, sick and more sick. Think back to the Steffy pregnancy test; dr. implied the DNA between both Bill and Liam was almost a perfect match. Hope could have pretended to be a call girl for $Bill (we all know that he ain't had none in a while, at least, consistently). Hope with her multi-personality trait, not yet revealed, puts on a wig and seductive outfit, meets Bill at a bar, and the night is on :o She expects to get knocked-up by Bill, so as to pass this baby off as his son's. Then on to Liam with the we are having a baby story. I imagine she slept with Bill on the same day that she slept with Liam - call girl style. Could be. Interesting storyline, nonetheless; better than what's going on now. Hope has a dark side; sure of that no matter what. :lol:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I like...except for one thing. I think Bill and Hope have been working together for a long time, and he knows that Hope's baby belongs to him! After all, they both are manipulative and scheming twosome! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope's baby being Bill's would be great, however, I can't see Bill willingly having sex with Hope, so they went to a private clinic and had Hope artificially inseminated. This way her claim and Brooke's claim she would never sleep with Bill would be true.

If Hope was wearing a wig, heavy makeup, some not so HFtF hooking clothes and left the halo at home for maw Brooke to put a spit shine on it, $Bill wouldn't know the difference. It'd be an easy lay for him, and a potential bun in the oven for the glowworm (in the fifth) :lol: .

Aurorasoapland

Postby Aurorasoapland » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:57 pm

Kklbab12 wrote:Bill Bell Jr hasnt turned this show into reality show land yet. I dont see this going down at all. The continued mess of this triangle keeps folks watching and talking.

It is a mess. But I can predict that in the future there is a real shocker coming in, and very unexpected. It's all in fun though. :?

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:02 pm

I agree a shock is coming but I dont see Bell Jr copying the DOOL story. The acting has been great over there but fans havent been too happy about the rape angle. Bell Jr hasnt done violence against women much.

June54

Postby June54 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Aurorasoapland wrote:
stayfocus wrote:There's definitely a secret with Hope, can't wait until it is revealed......I really think her & Wyatt baby survived. She laid to keep baby safe from Quinn....

It crossed my mind that Wyatt could be Hope's baby this time, too. And, yeah, she could have had that baby for Wyatt before (pretended a loss), and put in a home out of the country, somewhere safe from grandmaw Quinn (the Liam rapist) :lol:

There's no way Hope went out of the country to give birth to a baby she didn't want,and to keep it a secret from Quinn what about Wyatt? Didn't he deserve to know?If she found out she was still pregnant with Wyatt's baby she would most likely put up for adoption.

beckers

Postby beckers » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:25 pm

Aurorasoapland wrote:
Kklbab12 wrote:This isnt Days of Our Lives. Hope is not Gabigail thank goodness. Baby isnt Bill because that would mean Bill couldnt have his latest toy/obsession.

Stay close to the screen for a shocker, no matter what. In theory, Bill needed some quick, and Hope was in disguise that night, needed to make sure that she got prego by a Spencer man, didn't want to seem like a nymphomaniac with Liam, trying to look all sweet, and so she made a secret plan to hook pa $Bill on the same night. Hope also has a thing with her self-image; she wants to trail Steffy's stuff, just like Wyatt is trailing Liam and Bill's leftovers :lol:

Even in disguise, Hope is still Hope. Her true self would still shine through. I think they went to a private clinic for artificially inseminated.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”