Quinn and Eric

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
QuinnFan31

Quinn and Eric

Postby QuinnFan31 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:04 pm

I don't know if there marriage will survive once Quinn learns that Sally is with her son. And then I think Quinn will be upset with Eric that he hired a thief at Forrester creations. This could make the classic evil Quinn return. And who knows Sally and Quinn could become new rivals. So proud of my beautiful Quinn for winning her battle against Sheila last year. Quinn is the only character in my opinion who can make B&B so Exciting. Less airtime for Liam, Hope, Steffy and Bill. And more airtime for Quinn. Because Queen Quinn Rocks! :mrgreen: :)

drewxjacobs

Re: Quinn and Eric

Postby drewxjacobs » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:10 pm

I would much rather see Quinn team up with Sally to take Bill down once and for all. She is long overdue for dealing with the Wyatt/Bill thing. They both hate him. It would be a great alliance.

QuinnFan31

Postby QuinnFan31 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:14 pm

I'll stand by what I said. I think a Sally and Quinn battle is coming with Bill in the mix. Because Quinn can't stand Bill spencer :lol:

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:18 pm

I am a Quinn fan ...why would she be against Sally..Quinn of all people should believe in second chances....isn't Wyatt a little old to have mommy interfere......oops forgot mommy dearest Brooke trying to get the obsessed chick hitched.......I love Quinn naughty glad she's getting airtime...

QuinnFan31

Postby QuinnFan31 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:24 pm

Barbyboo wrote:I am a Quinn fan ...why would she be against Sally..Quinn of all people should believe in second chances....isn't Wyatt a little old to have mommy interfere......oops forgot mommy dearest Brooke trying to get the obsessed chick hitched.......I love Quinn naughty glad she's getting airtime...

Me too. Quinn is the best :)

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:28 pm

Barbyboo wrote:I am a Quinn fan ...why would she be against Sally..Quinn of all people should believe in second chances....isn't Wyatt a little old to have mommy interfere......oops forgot mommy dearest Brooke trying to get the obsessed chick hitched.......I love Quinn naughty glad she's getting airtime...

Since Quinn did not like the Katie/Wyatt coupling she may be okay with the Sally/Wyatt coupling. I don't know that she would be in favour of Wyatt reuniting with Hope.

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:38 pm

Because Sally stole designs from F/C (her husbands company).....but I agree she would be much more interested in taking Bill down the man who treated her and her son (Lately) like dog-doo.....give us some more Quinn time.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:58 pm

QuinnFan31 wrote:I don't know if there marriage will survive once Quinn learns that Sally is with her son. And then I think Quinn will be upset with Eric that he hired a thief at Forrester creations. This could make the classic evil Quinn return. And who knows Sally and Quinn could become new rivals. So proud of my beautiful Quinn for winning her battle against Sheila last year. Quinn is the only character in my opinion who can make B&B so Exciting. Less airtime for Liam, Hope, Steffy and Bill. And more airtime for Quinn. Because Queen Quinn Rocks! :mrgreen: :)

I will be surprised is Quinn tries to interfere with Wyatt and Sally. She was always the Mom that would fight for what her son wanted . When he wanted Hope she tried to give him Hope and when he wanted Steffy she tried to give him Steffy. Katie was the only one Quinn didn’t want for him , but she didn’t interfere. Regardless, I am so excited to see my fav Queen Quinn back in the soap :D

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:37 pm

Soapsme wrote:

Because Sally stole designs from F/C (her husbands company).....but I agree she would be much more interested in taking Bill down the man who treated her and her son (Lately) like dog-doo.....give us some more Quinn time.

LOVE QUINN!!

tiga

Postby tiga » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:15 am

exactly Barby but i think they will have Quinn bully Sally too

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”