Baby crisis spoiler

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lynn1216

Re: Baby crisis spoiler

Postby Lynn1216 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:50 pm

Barbyboo wrote:Just saw on s.c. Spoilers .. A baby crisis next week draws one couple closer..or further apart? So I wonder if baby gets sick and who knows what else? Also Hope tells mommy dearest it gets more complicated with Liam........p.s more Hope Liam Steffy for me it maybe time to turn off my dvr .. :D

I am SO OVER Hope and Liam. in the past I could understand her wanting him and being hurt because they had been together for a long time , but this is just too much now. They spent 3 years apart and were only together for two weeks ! Doesn’t Bill provide enough STEAM angst? If it wasn’t for Sally and Wyatt I wouldn’t be watching. Every character is being ruined . Taylor is cuckoo for coco puffs, Bill is an abusive stalker, Hope is throwing her life away for a guy she hasn’t been with in years, and Steffy is a silly little dingbat now .

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:54 pm

Does anyone on this show have a second of happiness, I mean come on enough is enough let someone have something good going on for awhile......oh wait Rick and Maya have had sometime of happiness together will it be baby Lizzie that comes into the crisis story?

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:03 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
stargaze wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:Just saw on s.c. Spoilers .. A baby crisis next week draws one couple closer..or further apart? So I wonder if baby gets sick and who knows what else? Also Hope tells mommy dearest it gets more complicated with Liam........p.s more Hope Liam Steffy for me it maybe time to turn off my dvr .. :D

I looked again at the spoilers on this site. I did not see anything about a crisis with the baby but I did see that Wyatt and Sally had sex. These characters seem to be all about the sex, cheeper we even have Xander kissing Emma all ready before they even have a date. Have the writers never heard about forming friendships first? I guess that I am a little old fashion.
hi I looked it up again it's under sneak peek..a dressing down look to the right side ..

The only thing on the right hand boarder of my screen is ads. Sorry no scoops or sneak peeks.

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:06 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:

I am SO OVER Hope and Liam. in the past I could understand her wanting him and being hurt because they had been together for a long time , but this is just too much now. They spent 3 years apart and were only together for two weeks ! Doesn’t Bill provide enough STEAM angst? If it wasn’t for Sally and Wyatt I wouldn’t be watching. Every character is being ruined . Taylor is cuckoo for coco puffs, Bill is an abusive stalker, Hope is throwing her life away for a guy she hasn’t been with in years, and Steffy is a silly little dingbat now .

I guess that Hope is also counting all of the time that she spend trying to make Liam distrust Steffy, ops or all of the time that she supposedly spent as his friend supporting him and trying to get him to go back to Steffy.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:23 pm

stargaze wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:

I guess that Hope is also counting all of the time that she spend trying to make Liam distrust Steffy, ops or all of the time that she supposedly spent as his friend supporting him and trying to get him to go back to Steffy.

Maybe , all i know is I’m over it . I think they need to give her a storyline away from Liam or write her off the show again. I was looking forward to seeing her on the soap again and see how she changed but unfortunately nothing has changed.

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:32 pm

I think: Wyatt/Hope/Sally

Sally will win.

Hope needs to admit she is a fraud and get off her high-horse. The line needs to be cancelled. Until that happens I will just fast-forward every time I see her lying, miserable face.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:25 pm

LaaaLaaa wrote:I think: Wyatt/Hope/Sally

Sally will win.

Hope needs to admit she is a fraud and get off her high-horse. The line needs to be cancelled. Until that happens I will just fast-forward every time I see her lying, miserable face.

Yes I agree she's hypocrite

ladyviola

Postby ladyviola » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:06 pm

I like Hope. I am not going to fault any character for being honest about their feelings. She has never gotten over Liam...that makes her weak, not evil. She was not trying to be a hypocrite any more than anyone else on this show.

Still, I would live to see her move on. Steffy & Liam are bound to break up again, without her help. JMW is bound to be placed with someone else, since writers like to tease us with HEA and then reshuffle the deck.

I have been reading so-called spoilers of a Lope ONS and pregnancy since Hope came back. Whether these are spumors, spoilers, or projections do no bother me. It's all soapy turmoil...otherwise, Will or Kelly end up sick, which would be a serious shame as well.

Would an ailing Will pull Bill back to reality?

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:14 pm

ladyviola wrote:I like Hope. I am not going to fault any character for being honest about their feelings. She has never gotten over Liam...that makes her weak, not evil. She was not trying to be a hypocrite any more than anyone else on this show.

Still, I would live to see her move on. Steffy & Liam are bound to break up again, without her help. JMW is bound to be placed with someone else, since writers like to tease us with HEA and then reshuffle the deck.

I have been reading so-called spoilers of a Lope ONS and pregnancy since Hope came back. Whether these are spumors, spoilers, or projections do no bother me. It's all soapy turmoil...otherwise, Will or Kelly end up sick, which would be a serious shame as well.

Not that I wish any harm to Will but it would be interesting to see if a sick Will would manage to pull his father back to reality. How would Bill react? How would Wyatt and Liam react? How would Steffy react?

beckers

Postby beckers » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:47 pm

ladyviola wrote:I like Hope. I am not going to fault any character for being honest about their feelings. She has never gotten over Liam...that makes her weak, not evil. She was not trying to be a hypocrite any more than anyone else on this show.

Lets just talk about your last part of Will being sick. If Will or Kelly become ill, the other one would be a perfect medical match which would bring up the question of patnarity of Kelly.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”