HEY FOLKS, WE NEED TO DEMAND BETTER WRITNG!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
TheValFran

HEY FOLKS, WE NEED TO DEMAND BETTER WRITNG!

Postby TheValFran » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:51 pm

ALL THE WRITERS ON B&B NEEDS TO BE FIRED AND WE AS VIEWERS NEED TO DEMAND CBS HIRE NEW WRITERS WHO WILL RESPECT THEIR VIEWERS AS WELL AS THEIR INTELLIGENCE.

B & B HAS BECOME JUNK WRITING. IT'S RIDICULOUS HOW FOOLISH THE STORY LINES HAVE BECOME.

For two days Liam and Hope has recited the same dialogue(garbage) along with Emma and Xanda. They couldn't use an original name Zenda and Xanda. I mean c'mon.

The writing on B & B is an insult to any writer and the intelligence of the audience. Keep repeating the same story lines, don't give equal time to other actors, only centering on their favorites that everyone has become to hate.

The soap magazine has the address of CBS as well as the internet. I'm going to write and give my opinon and I hope you do the same. THERE IS NO REASON WHY WE SHOULD ACCEPT THIS TREATMENT AND WATCH THIS GARBAGE WRITING; AS IT HAS BECOME.

I've always been loyal to my soaps but this is becoming very difficult to do so and I see many people on the boards that have STOPPED WATCH THIS S..T. So lets try to do something to save this soap, instead of losing another one!!

Peliviews

Re: HEY FOLKS, WE NEED TO DEMAND BETTER WRITNG!

Postby Peliviews » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:34 am

I was so disgusted to see Taylor come back to the show as a wack job. She was always such a refreshing character. She had charm, brains and looks. She was always a very stable person, a good mother, wife, friend and had a career as a physiatrist. Why in the world would they bring her back with such an unbelievable roll. Other than bad writing!! I had gotten a friend interested in watching this show, after only a couple months they will not watch it anymore...the Liam, Hope thing is terrible, the Bill blackmailing Steffy horrible, and Taylor being a loony tune rediculious!! No one could believe Brooke doing what she did trying to push Hope into a marriage knowing full well she was only the booby prize coming in second place. And trying to make it look like Liam only went back to Steffy for the baby, lame.
I’m not impressed with the interns either!!
I hope the writers come up with a way to fix things, fix this soap. Stop doing so much marriage swapping back and forth
we’re sick of it!!

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:48 am

It's the direction that is equally as bad. The same scenes could have been much different with the proper direction - BUT HECK YA the writing needs to improve as well.

There's no draw, nothing to capture our attention or emotion or anything really the way that it is coming across the screen - and I don't blame the actors one bit- because the actors have shown they can pull their weight - it's behind the scenes purely .... and the blame goes to writing and directing IMO

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:43 am

TheValFran wrote:ALL THE WRITERS ON B&B NEEDS TO BE FIRED AND WE AS VIEWERS NEED TO DEMAND CBS HIRE NEW WRITERS WHO WILL RESPECT THEIR VIEWERS AS WELL AS THEIR INTELLIGENCE.

B & B HAS BECOME JUNK WRITING. IT'S RIDICULOUS HOW FOOLISH THE STORY LINES HAVE BECOME.

For two days Liam and Hope has recited the same dialogue(garbage) along with Emma and Xanda. They couldn't use an original name Zenda and Xanda. I mean c'mon.

The writing on B & B is an insult to any writer and the intelligence of the audience. Keep repeating the same story lines, don't give equal time to other actors, only centering on their favorites that everyone has become to hate.

The soap magazine has the address of CBS as well as the internet. I'm going to write and give my opinon and I hope you do the same. THERE IS NO REASON WHY WE SHOULD ACCEPT THIS TREATMENT AND WATCH THIS GARBAGE WRITING; AS IT HAS BECOME.

I've always been loyal to my soaps but this is becoming very difficult to do so and I see many people on the boards that have STOPPED WATCH THIS S..T. So lets try to do something to save this soap, instead of losing another one!!

i agree and i don't even might repeat story lines but not like this :oops: :oops: :oops:

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:51 am

End the triangle..send Hope back to tomato vile ...can't stand Hope and Brooke with the whine same script three years still repeated ....and the hip hoppers this ain't Nickelodeon please dumbest storyline ever! Sally and Wyatt is best thing going new at least...jmo

geelinda

Postby geelinda » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:04 am

I am sick and tired of the same thing over and over. Steffy keeping secrets then vowing never to keep secrets again and now keeping it secret that her mother shot Bill. And Taylor the way she was...unreal for a professional. Sickening Brooke comes out always smelling like a rose. For once in your day time let steffy tell the truth.Let Hope find a boyfriend already. Bill get shot and die. Never to find who did it.The boys get the business. Im done with these soaps! Sickening.

June54

Postby June54 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:40 pm

I couldn't agree more,especially about Brooke and her family always come out smelling like a rose,we know why that's the out come we eventually get it's because Brooke writes half of this mess that's the reason the writing is so bias she gets to decide the out come of the stories written about her and her family.Sick of Brooke and Hope having lines to talk down to Steffy,Maya and Quinn when they stand there looking like a deer in head lights. What's the point in writing CBS when nothing was done last year when they (CBS) was asking for inquiries about the show and nothing changed it's gotten worst from what I can see.

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:54 pm

What’s sad is what happened to ROMANCE? If I want raunchy I would watch more nighttime TV. Steffi has a ONS with her then FIL (please don’t remind me for the 10th x marriage was annulled cause I don’t care; they were related then) cause she’s broken hearted. Liam has a ONS (same thing as it was one time, not a relationship) with Hope cause he’s broken hearted.
Sad, not sexy or hot IMO.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”