That was disturbing...Bill's daydream

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
slaterlvr

That was disturbing...Bill's daydream

Postby slaterlvr » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:18 pm

Not just because this is his daughter in law who also happens to be the mother of his grandchild. The cheese has truly slid off this man's cracker.

bnb fan

Re: That was disturbing...Bill's daydream

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:05 pm

:lol: :lol: Well, STeffy gushing all over Bill in his daydream was a bit over the top - you didn't laugh though? I did.

First of all, JMW did such a great job by adjusting Steffy to Bill's dream, so kudos to her because you could tell that what you were watching was not "real reel life"

I am kinda liking scenes together like that though.... hoping we get to see more of them because that just warms us fans up to when they really get together.

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:31 pm

Whatever this is the same show that saw Ridge partially raise his own siblings, Also the most important thing Bill does NOT have a daughter in law.

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:52 pm

Ehh, the fantasy was over the top and just sad to be honest. Steffy didn't even act like Steffy, that "ohhh Bill" line in response to the boat gmafb, Steffy has never cared about materialistic things, that was NEVER what she saw in Bill, they had depth and the fantasy cheapened that and made them look shallow.

All this fantasy did was drive home the fact that the once magnificent Dollar Bill is now completely off his rocker :roll: :roll: :roll:

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:07 pm

slaterlvr wrote:Not just because this is his daughter in law who also happens to be the mother of his grandchild. The cheese has truly slid off this man's cracker.

It was disgusting.

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:14 pm

Johnlives wrote:
slaterlvr wrote:Not just because this is his daughter in law who also happens to be the mother of his grandchild. The cheese has truly slid off this man's cracker.

It was disgusting.

I agree! Just trash

LoreneA

Postby LoreneA » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:18 pm

It was disgusting. All I can say is “me too movement”. This SL is wrong on so many levels.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:30 pm

What I liked about it is - shows that they would have a good business relationship - he sees her like equals, he definitely is attracted to her, and her opinion matters to him when he asked if she missed him, and that they would live a lavish life style..... with a nanny so they could get some quality time together.....

SmokyEyes

Postby SmokyEyes » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:35 am

A mess :lol:. Steffy must have broken him off something good that night because that stray dog just won't leave :P .

shuby

Postby shuby » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:42 am

SmokyEyes wrote:A mess :lol:. Steffy must have broken him off something good that night because that stray dog just won't leave :P .

You got that right, he have even forgotten Skye :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”