Hollywood Highlights, next week's spoilers

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
tiga

Hollywood Highlights, next week's spoilers

Postby tiga » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:28 pm

Brooke confronts Bill about his latest schemes
Steffy looks for a plausable excuse to tell Liam about why they cant get married right away
Wyatt and Sally make love
Bill again tells Steffy about his devotion to her
Hope voices her displeasure to Eric about him hiring Sally at FC, Eric believes Sally would be good for the Hope to the Future line.
Katie is stunned to hear from Thorne that Wyatt has moved on with Sally.
Sally’s anger at Hope begins to smolder when Hope shuts down her designs and her future dream.
Ridge and Eric bicker over the recent staff addition at Forrester before Ridge tells Sally how he really feels.
Sally eavesdrops on Wyatt and Hope’s conversation as Hope disparages her and Wyatt defends her.
Xander sticks up for Emma as she defends herself against Charlie’ accuses of something.

bnb fan

Re: Hollywood Highlights, next week's spoilers

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:55 pm

Oh, I'm thrilled that Hope and Sally go at it, they both gave Steffy so much crap - the fact that they bug each other - puts a smile on my face. I hope that Liam and Sally also hit it off again and in front of Hope making her even more jealous. I would like to see Steffy with Bill, removing her out of the equation and see both spencer brothers stick up for Sally to Hope. I want hope to eat mud, I want hope to try mud pies, mud shakes, mud patties, and I want for Steffy and Sally to feed it to her on a rotating cycle.

As for Sally, I want for her to feel like a total heel in front of Steffy and I want for Steffy to make Sally feel like she's really got to earn her way- BUT....when it comes to hope and HFTF, I hope that Steffy backs Sally 100%

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:08 pm

tiga wrote:Brooke confronts Bill about his latest schemes
Steffy looks for a plausable excuse to tell Liam about why they cant get married right away
Wyatt and Sally make love
Bill again tells Steffy about his devotion to her
Hope voices her displeasure to Eric about him hiring Sally at FC, Eric believes Sally would be good for the Hope to the Future line.
Katie is stunned to hear from Thorne that Wyatt has moved on with Sally.
Sally’s anger at Hope begins to smolder when Hope shuts down her designs and her future dream.
Ridge and Eric bicker over the recent staff addition at Forrester before Ridge tells Sally how he really feels.
Sally eavesdrops on Wyatt and Hope’s conversation as Hope disparages her and Wyatt defends her.
Xander sticks up for Emma as she defends herself against Charlie’ accuses of something.

hi tiga, thanks for the spoilers...looks like steffys gonna keep secrets from liam again. gonna be more trouble in paradise looks like. :D

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:14 pm

Steffy is such a dingbat!! She doesn’t need a plausible excuse :roll: just tell the damn truth and let Liam help .

Hope should really try to be open minded with Sally and show a little compassion, who knows she might actually make a friend .

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:24 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:Steffy is such a dingbat!! She doesn’t need a plausible excuse :roll: just tell the damn truth and let Liam help .

Hope should really try to be open minded with Sally and show a little compassion, who knows she might actually make a friend .

thomas taught sally a lot when they were together. i bet she can come up with some good designs..

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:12 pm

bethonly wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:Steffy is such a dingbat!! She doesn’t need a plausible excuse :roll: just tell the damn truth and let Liam help .

thomas taught sally a lot when they were together. i bet she can come up with some good designs..

I agree , plus Sally has an edge that i think would be good for the line.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:48 am

[quote="Lynn1216"]Steffy is such a dingbat!! She doesn’t need a plausible excuse :roll: just tell the damn truth and let Liam help .

Hope should really try to be open minded with Sally and show a little compassion, who knows she might actually make a friend .[. Quote. ....hi Lynn ..Hope questions Eric decescion boy Hopes got a swollen head all of a sudden ..she must thing she's queen bee when she's minion paid employee....I like Sally I hope she makes Hope miserable..Hopes not a designer she's just a pretty face who's mom sexed every Forrester got her a line...her specialty is tomatos..

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:35 pm

Barbyboo wrote:

Hope should really try to be open minded with Sally and show a little compassion, who knows she might actually make a friend .[. Quote. ....hi Lynn ..Hope questions Eric decescion boy Hopes got a swollen head all of a sudden ..she must thing she's queen bee when she's minion paid employee....I like Sally I hope she makes Hope miserable..Hopes not a designer she's just a pretty face who's mom sexed every Forrester got her a line...her specialty is tomatos..

They all fight at FC , but I think when Eric makes a decision it should be respected . Without him and Stephanie there wouldn’t even be a company.

I was really hoping that we would get some female friendships but if Hope is going to be rude to Sally that is not going to happen. Guess I will have to hope for a Sally/Steffy friendship, but with their history that might be unlikely.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:43 pm

bnb fan wrote:Oh, I'm thrilled that Hope and Sally go at it, they both gave Steffy so much crap - the fact that they bug each other - puts a smile on my face. I hope that Liam and Sally also hit it off again and in front of Hope making her even more jealous. I would like to see Steffy with Bill, removing her out of the equation and see both spencer brothers stick up for Sally to Hope. I want hope to eat mud, I want hope to try mud pies, mud shakes, mud patties, and I want for Steffy and Sally to feed it to her on a rotating cycle.

As for Sally, I want for her to feel like a total heel in front of Steffy and I want for Steffy to make Sally feel like she's really got to earn her way- BUT....when it comes to hope and HFTF, I hope that Steffy backs Sally 100%

HI......you made me chuckle imagine Liam the WAFFEL guy picked Sally....well it would end the dumb triangle a blessing to viewers..enjoy

June54

Postby June54 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:43 pm

See this is what I'm saying about this show! I'm happy about the fact that Eric hired Sally but didn't Ridge,Steffy,Thomas and Liam take over this company how does Hope and Eric gets to be the deciding factor here did Bell forget that again.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”