The blackmail thing

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
stargaze

Re: The blackmail thing

Postby stargaze » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:19 pm

freesteffy wrote:
bnb fan wrote:If Steffy tells though, there is nothing stopping Bill from turning Taylor in. Unfortunately, in this situation, it's her mother's freedom, the fact that her mother hasn't been able to complete her therapy - which doesn't bode well but only highlights just how unstable Taylor truly is.

Initially, I thought if she told Ridge maybe - BUT nope - it does not matter who Steffy tells - guaranteed to obviously be brought to Bill's attention and at that point - a phone call and Taylor is going to jail.

Exactly and even if whatever plan they get to take down Bill and Bill is taken down, he can open his mouth and turn Taylor in. Taylor is unstable now, because she can't handle what she did, it's not who she is but it's gonna be very hard to prove that she was unstable when she shot him.Steffy doesn't want to risk her mother's freedom and she's right. Taylor NOW needs help, not prison.But if Steffy should chose between her mom or daughter, it's Kelly before anyone else.

Steffy can choose her daughter and her mother by letting go of Liam. I suppose that when she chooses to become a single parent then Bill will make his threat clearer. At the moment Bill is only telling her that he wants to marry her and that she can't marry Liam but I do think the way Bill is right now Steffy will not marry him if she considers that he is a danger to Kelly.

But then again I was disappointed when Steffy actually brought out Kelly to show him to Bill after she said that she wanted to keep Kelly away from him. Steffy is afraid of today's version of Bill. She does not feel like she can trust him. She needs time to figure out what her next move will be.

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:36 pm

Steffy can choose her daughter and her mother by letting go of Liam. I suppose that when she chooses to become a single parent then Bill will make his threat clearer. At the moment Bill is only telling her that he wants to marry her and that she can't marry Liam but I do think the way Bill is right now Steffy will not marry him if she considers that he is a danger to Kelly.

But then again I was disappointed when Steffy actually brought out Kelly to show him to Bill after she said that she wanted to keep Kelly away from him. Steffy is afraid of today's version of Bill. She does not feel like she can trust him. She needs time to figure out what her next move will be.

That would work if Bill just wants her to dump Liam. What he wants is Steffy to be with him so dumping Liam won't be enough and he still could turn Taylor in

tiga

Postby tiga » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:38 am

Steffy will have no one except herself if this blows up in her face again

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:38 pm

After watching, Bill isn't crazy, he really believes he's doing what's best for steffy. Bill told her he's resigned to he and liam not reconciling because they both want her. Steffy needs to start talking back to Bill and ask him which is it does want her or hope? Ask him about brooke, what happened to his love for her? Ask him why should she believe he'd be anymore faithful to her than katie, if brooke becomes available? Ask Bill if he lives her so much, why can't he respect her decisions?

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”