The blackmail thing

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

The blackmail thing

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:49 pm

I can't understand Steffy not telling Liam....her moms a mental case why not just have mommy committed? I wonder if taylor commits suicide imagine Bill then? I am a Steffy fan I am disgusted she ain't telling Liam....

Soapsme

Re: The blackmail thing

Postby Soapsme » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:57 pm

Barbyboo wrote:I can't understand Steffy not telling Liam....her moms a mental case why not just have mommy committed? I wonder if taylor commits suicide imagine Bill then? I am a Steffy fan I am disgusted she ain't telling Liam....

I just posted on another thread that I think Steffy should tell Liam and make him promise not to confront Bill until they come up with a solution .......her Mom needs help. I have to wonder if on Monday we see her telling him it's tearing her apart.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:26 pm

Soapsme wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:I can't understand Steffy not telling Liam....her moms a mental case why not just have mommy committed? I wonder if taylor commits suicide imagine Bill then? I am a Steffy fan I am disgusted she ain't telling Liam....
oo
I just posted on another thread that I think Steffy should tell Liam and make him promise not to confront Bill until they come up with a solution .......her Mom needs help. I have to wonder if on Monday we see her telling him it's tearing her apart.
not the way bell writes :(

sparkycat

Postby sparkycat » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:22 pm

I HOPE SOMETHING HAPPENS SO STEFFY AND LIAM CAN HAVE A COMPLETE HAPPY LIFE

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:47 pm

sparkycat wrote:I HOPE SOMETHING HAPPENS SO STEFFY AND LIAM CAN HAVE A COMPLETE HAPPY LIFE

As much as I may want Steffy to have what Steffy thinks she wants. Steffy will never have a happy life with Liam, he does not love her. Not even a little bit.

roray9

Postby roray9 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:19 pm

Soapsme wrote:

Do all of the characters on this show have amnesia? I totally love Liam, Steffy and the baby as a family. Steffy fought so hard to have that so why would she risk it all because of Bill's blackmail. She's a strong intelligent woman, or at least she was, who should trust her family and all those who love to form a plan to stop Bill in his tracks. How could she even consider marrying that man and have him raise her daughter? It should be a no-brainer for so many reasons. Steffy needs to come clean with Liam and Ridge instead of trying to deal with Bill on her own. Bill has gone off the deep end and Steffy promised no more lies.

kandunnbaby

Postby kandunnbaby » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:42 pm

Steffy needs to tell Liam, tell her dad, tell her granddad, tell everyone what that piece of geriatric filth is doing to her. She can't handle this situation on her own and by not telling them, she's not giving them a chance to help her. She especially needs to tell Liam because it involves his daughter. It's not just them anymore, there's a child involved. This is about more than just Steffy and her mom, Taylor.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:22 pm

If Steffy tells though, there is nothing stopping Bill from turning Taylor in. Unfortunately, in this situation, it's her mother's freedom, the fact that her mother hasn't been able to complete her therapy - which doesn't bode well but only highlights just how unstable Taylor truly is.

Initially, I thought if she told Ridge maybe - BUT nope - it does not matter who Steffy tells - guaranteed to obviously be brought to Bill's attention and at that point - a phone call and Taylor is going to jail.

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:52 pm

I think she needs to call his bluff, and see what really happens. I know she's concerned, especially after Taylor's meltdown today. I hate this writing. Both Steffi and Taylor are stronger than this. And why can't Steffi tell Bill that if her mom goes to jail so does he. He got off blowing up a building and almost killing 2 people, the Caroline incident. Bill's guilty of a lot of stuff. Do they have proof? Does Bill have proof that Taylor shot him? I say Steffi, goferit. Heck, go tell Quinn and let Quinn go badass on him!

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:16 pm

miladytn wrote:I think she needs to call his bluff, and see what really happens. I know she's concerned, especially after Taylor's meltdown today. I hate this writing. Both Steffi and Taylor are stronger than this. And why can't Steffi tell Bill that if her mom goes to jail so does he. He got off blowing up a building and almost killing 2 people, the Caroline incident. Bill's guilty of a lot of stuff. Do they have proof? Does Bill have proof that Taylor shot him? I say Steffi, goferit. Heck, go tell Quinn and let Quinn go badass on him!

The honest truth about blowing up the building with two people in it, is they both should be in jail. They are the ones who had no legal right to be there. Bill owned the building and had went through the proper legal proceedings to do so.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”