is Liam insensitive or just dumb?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LancyPassion

Re: is Liam insensitive or just dumb?

Postby LancyPassion » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:05 pm

Hey Steffy, is it okay if I work with the woman I was just about to marry a few days ago? He truly is too stupid to live. He didn't want her working with Wyatt so why the hell does he get to work with Hope.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:12 pm

Haven't yet seen that episode yet. Soooo....what did Steffy tell Liam? I hope she told him that he doesn't want to hurt Hope any more, does he? He should leave Hope alone, so that she has a chance to get over him.
That should get the "Message" over to him in a nice way! Of course Liam is a "whole lot dumb" when it comes to not wanting to leave that "spare" girl go! Poor Steffy! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hope is the one who offered him to come back & working on her line. She insisted; Liam said he would consult first.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

It would seem Liam still has grown a set of balls.....why would he need to consult with Steffy about Hope's job offer? He must just be too stupid to see how he's being manipulated by Hope again. Hope is a hopeless head case. One minute she can't possibly see him everyday and work closely with him and the next she's asking him to come back to work at Forrester, like there aren't any other jobs for Liam other than working at Forrester. If Bell is setting viewers up for yet another Steffy, Liam, Hope triangle they're going to lose a lot of fans. We're all very, very tired of it. Hope needs to get a life and stop living in the past.

I think many of us are so caught up in seeing Hope as stupid to see the real Hope. Hope is about as underhanded as she could be. She learned a lot at the foot of Brooke. Hope was smart enough to pretend she was on Steffy side when she came back to keep Steffy from seeing what she was really doing. She was smart enough to keep Liam isolated so the only voice of reason could be hers. Hope was smart enough to know if she had waited to marry Liam after Kelly was born that Liam would flip flop. Hope was smart enough to carry Kelly a gift and throw off every ounce of concern Steffy may have. Hope was smart enough to fire Liam only long enough for him to get the point that she was crying her heart out. And now Hope is smart enough to sucker him in again with the I need you at HFTF. Hope knows out of sight, out of mind and she was not about to let Liam out her sight, more important her out of his. Hope is one smart cookie, she just don't have the other stuff going to hang on to a man. Hope knows manipulation and Hope is a master. Just sit back and watch.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Soapsme wrote:Liam should have turned Hope down from the get go, saying I have to run it by Steffy makes Steffy look like the bad guy if he doesn't go back to HFTF......weakling

You are so right. Hope should have never ask . but she has to keep Liam in her orbit so she can remind him daily that she loves him and can't move on.What's different today than when she fired him 3 days ago..

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Angiet77 wrote:Haven't yet seen that episode yet. Soooo....what did Steffy tell Liam? I hope she told him that he doesn't want to hurt Hope any more, does he? He should leave Hope alone, so that she has a chance to get over him.
That should get the "Message" over to him in a nice way! Of course Liam is a "whole lot dumb" when it comes to not wanting to leave that "spare" girl go! Poor Steffy! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hope is the one who offered him to come back & working on her line. She insisted; Liam said he would consult first.
[/quote][/quote]

It would seem Liam still has grown a set of balls.....why would he need to consult with Steffy about Hope's job offer? He must just be too stupid to see how he's being manipulated by Hope again. Hope is a hopeless head case. One minute she can't possibly see him everyday and work closely with him and the next she's asking him to come back to work at Forrester, like there aren't any other jobs for Liam other than working at Forrester. If Bell is setting viewers up for yet another Steffy, Liam, Hope triangle they're going to lose a lot of fans. We're all very, very tired of it. Hope needs to get a life and stop living in the past.

I think many of us are so caught up in seeing Hope as stupid to see the real Hope. Hope is about as underhanded as she could be. She learned a lot at the foot of Brooke. Hope was smart enough to pretend she was on Steffy side when she came back to keep Steffy from seeing what she was really doing. She was smart enough to keep Liam isolated so the only voice of reason could be hers. Hope was smart enough to know if she had waited to marry Liam after Kelly was born that Liam would flip flop. Hope was smart enough to carry Kelly a gift and throw off every ounce of concern Steffy may have. Hope was smart enough to fire Liam only long enough for him to get the point that she was crying her heart out. And now Hope is smart enough to sucker him in again with the I need you at HFTF. Hope knows out of sight, out of mind and she was not about to let Liam out her sight, more important her out of his. Hope is one smart cookie, she just don't have the other stuff going to hang on to a man. Hope knows manipulation and Hope is a master. Just sit back and watch.[/quote]
Great take on Hope and so true.I just wish Liam could actually see her for what she is.Ridge does maybe he will put the brakes on this job because he sees through Hope little innocent act.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:41 pm

Barbyboo wrote:So he asks Steffy if he can work with a gal he just screwed and has the hots for him and is a obsessed nut job? I think this show is off the rails

Barbs Liam is both insensitive and dumb...this is his number 1 & 2 most common traits! :lol: How could he do that to Steffy and he will be talking often to Sally too! Now all we need is Ivy to come back to Forrester Creations. :o

STAR!

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:27 pm

Barbyboo wrote:So he asks Steffy if he can work with a gal he just screwed and has the hots for him and is a obsessed nut job? I think this show is off the rails

thats hollywood for you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:53 pm

nanaboy3 wrote:
Soapsme wrote:Liam should have turned Hope down from the get go, saying I have to run it by Steffy makes Steffy look like the bad guy if he doesn't go back to HFTF......weakling

You are so right. Hope should have never ask . but she has to keep Liam in her orbit so she can remind him daily that she loves him and can't move on.What's different today than when she fired him 3 days ago..

Simple nothing.....just bad writing :roll:

slaterlvr

Postby slaterlvr » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:58 pm

I am going with dumb lol...hands down dumb as a rock.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:24 pm

MsBBold wrote:

Insensitive, dumb, and very self absorbed.

Agreed. You took the words right out of my mouth.

Krort

Postby Krort » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:32 pm

Of course, once again Liam wants his cake and eat it too.

What young lady who has waited so long to be married to Lame again would want him hanging over the shoulder of former ex every day at work. Lame should have said NO the first time Hope asked and now certainly for sure without even consulting Steffy.

Wanda

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”