What happened to I will never keep another secret?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
candycpw

Re: What happened to I will never keep another secret?

Postby candycpw » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:38 pm

nanaboy3 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:
nanaboy3 wrote:I guess Steffy should take a chance on her mother freedom by going against Bill.

Steffy has two choices fight Bill or marry him . Regardless of what she does , short of marrying him, she is technically taking a chance on her mother’s freedom. She has a much better chance of winning against him if she trusts the man she supposedly loves to help her through this . Bill won’t know she confided in Liam .

That's easier said than done. It was all of 10 minutes after he threaten her Taylor come in torn up. What is Liam gonna do other than rant and raid? Steffy in s horrible position after all its her mother. Just more angst for Steffy.

You are so right nanaboy! Steffy has been put in a horrible position! I don't want Bill to win at all but Steffy is worried about her mother right now...Taylor seems like she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown and seeing that is devastating Steffy. It's nice how people say what Steffy should do, but it's a different thing when your mother is right in front of you having a meltdown and wondering how you can stop it. I hope Steffy can come up with something to stop Bill. I know this will draw hate from the Hope supporters, but right now I'm saying that this is truly a selfless act from Steffy. Something Hope is not capable of. I also know that when Steffy looks at the big picture (about Kelly) it's going to be even worse.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:48 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
nanaboy3 wrote:I guess Steffy should take a chance on her mother freedom by going against Bill.

Steffy has two choices fight Bill or marry him . Regardless of what she does , short of marrying him, she is technically taking a chance on her mother’s freedom. She has a much better chance of winning against him if she trusts the man she supposedly loves to help her through this . Bill won’t know she confided in Liam .

That's easier said than done. It was all of 10 minutes after he threaten her Taylor come in torn up. What is Liam gonna do other than rant and raid? Steffy in s horrible position after all its her mother. Just more angst for Steffy.[/quote]

You are so right nanaboy! Steffy has been put in a horrible position! I don't want Bill to win at all but Steffy is worried about her mother right now...Taylor seems like she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown and seeing that is devastating Steffy. It's nice how people say what Steffy should do, but it's a different thing when your mother is right in front of you having a meltdown and wondering how you can stop it. I hope Steffy can come up with something to stop Bill. I know this will draw hate from the Hope supporters, but right now I'm saying that this is truly a selfless act from Steffy. Something Hope is not capable of. I also know that when Steffy looks at the big picture (about Kelly) it's going to be even worse.[/quote]
Not a Steffy fan but she can't seem to catch a break. Seems no matter what she does it will be wrong.Hope would sell her mother in a blink of an eye if she gets to marry Liam. :lol:

mayre

Postby mayre » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:55 pm

candycpw wrote:Steffy is not telling him because she's trying to protect her crazy mother! I don't agree with it, but Steffy is not doing it to be deceitful. She is putting her mother before herself.

When she told Liam I will never keep another secret from you she did not SAY, EXCEPT

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:56 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:Is Steffy seriously going to keep another secret from the man she supposedly loves?! This is the reason STEAM never works , they are never a team. It is never them against the world . They either side with other people or keep secrets. The moment Liam walked through that door Steffy should have told him what Bill did. There is something fundamentally wrong with STEAM that Steffy thinks she can never be honest with Liam. Why does she want to marry a man that she can’t trust with her secrets , that she can’t lean on in a crisis. Now because Steffy can’t be honest they will split up Liam will propose to Hope again , then right before the wedding the truth will come out again , and STEAM will reunite forgetting that they always break up because they lie to each other and have no faith in one another. :roll:

She's scared for her mother.

xena69

Postby xena69 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:59 pm

There isn't a jury in the world that would sent taylor to jail for the way she is acting right now. Off to INPATIENT therapy she would go. Obviously the outpatient stuff isn't working she said so herself. If steffy doesn't trust liam enough to tell him the truth about her mom why would she want a life with him. It doesn't make sense.......she is willing to risk everything she just got back on a threat. Go see bill get him to admit the blackmail on tape and bingo problem solved....he'd go to jail for obstruction if he told. Steffy is supposed to be smart.....

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:29 pm

Apparently so eh?

Steffy is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.

She tells Liam...she would be throwing her mother under the bus. She doesnt tell Liam...she is keeping a secret.

I say give the woman a chance to think. New mom, hormones all crazy, no sleep, healing from a traumatic delivery.

Either way...Steffy is front and center and I love that she is given these stories. She is the only reason I watch this show.

candycpw

Postby candycpw » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:35 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:

Apparently so eh?

Steffy is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.

She tells Liam...she would be throwing her mother under the bus. She doesnt tell Liam...she is keeping a secret.

I say give the woman a chance to think. New mom, hormones all crazy, no sleep, healing from a traumatic delivery.

Either way...Steffy is front and center and I love that she is given these stories. She is the only reason I watch this show.
ITA!!! If Hope did what Steffy is doing she would be selfless! But Steffy gets no mercy! Sad!

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:55 pm

If Hope did what Steffy is doing she would be stupid, weak, two faced, fake..

SoapToNut

Postby SoapToNut » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:Is Steffy seriously going to keep another secret from the man she supposedly loves?! This is the reason STEAM never works , they are never a team. It is never them against the world . They either side with other people or keep secrets. The moment Liam walked through that door Steffy should have told him what Bill did. There is something fundamentally wrong with STEAM that Steffy thinks she can never be honest with Liam. Why does she want to marry a man that she can’t trust with her secrets , that she can’t lean on in a crisis. Now because Steffy can’t be honest they will split up Liam will propose to Hope again , then right before the wedding the truth will come out again , and STEAM will reunite forgetting that they always break up because they lie to each other and have no faith in one another. :roll:

Liam has kept plenty from Steffy. He needs to be as honesty as he has been demanding it from Steffy.

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:34 pm

This was supposed to be a new beginning!
Clean slate!
Only Steffy is still lying!
There is no excuse! None.
If she already told Liam, she has already risked someone finding out about her mother shooting Bill. And Liam has told no one.
Steffy is weak. Just like her mom. She talks about Hope - like Taylor talked about Brooke - but in reality they are the ones with the honesty issues and the trust issues.
No excuse for Steffy keeping this secret. And I want her with Liam.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”