What happened to I will never keep another secret?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lynn1216

What happened to I will never keep another secret?

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:04 pm

Is Steffy seriously going to keep another secret from the man she supposedly loves?! This is the reason STEAM never works , they are never a team. It is never them against the world . They either side with other people or keep secrets. The moment Liam walked through that door Steffy should have told him what Bill did. There is something fundamentally wrong with STEAM that Steffy thinks she can never be honest with Liam. Why does she want to marry a man that she can’t trust with her secrets , that she can’t lean on in a crisis. Now because Steffy can’t be honest they will split up Liam will propose to Hope again , then right before the wedding the truth will come out again , and STEAM will reunite forgetting that they always break up because they lie to each other and have no faith in one another. :roll:

Mamarose10

Re: What happened to I will never keep another secret?

Postby Mamarose10 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:06 pm

Yep....arrrgggg....I am so frustrated.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:13 pm

why should Steffy pay for sins of the mother? Ain't right. Taylor is being written badly..I hope she's taking target practice and shoots bill thru his black heart....Steffy not telling Liam is insane and definitely a character flaw..her being a wimpy character disgusts me...

candycpw

Postby candycpw » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:15 pm

Steffy is not telling him because she's trying to protect her crazy mother! I don't agree with it, but Steffy is not doing it to be deceitful. She is putting her mother before herself.
Last edited by candycpw on Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

candycpw

Postby candycpw » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:16 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:Is Steffy seriously going to keep another secret from the man she supposedly loves?! This is the reason STEAM never works , they are never a team. It is never them against the world . They either side with other people or keep secrets. The moment Liam walked through that door Steffy should have told him what Bill did. There is something fundamentally wrong with STEAM that Steffy thinks she can never be honest with Liam. Why does she want to marry a man that she can’t trust with her secrets , that she can’t lean on in a crisis. Now because Steffy can’t be honest they will split up Liam will propose to Hope again , then right before the wedding the truth will come out again , and STEAM will reunite forgetting that they always break up because they lie to each other and have no faith in one another. :roll:

Steffy is not telling him because she's trying to protect her crazy mother! I don't agree with it, but Steffy is not doing it to be deceitful. She is putting her mother before herself.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:31 pm

candycpw wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:Is Steffy seriously going to keep another secret from the man she supposedly loves?! This is the reason STEAM never works , they are never a team. It is never them against the world . They either side with other people or keep secrets. The moment Liam walked through that door Steffy should have told him what Bill did. There is something fundamentally wrong with STEAM that Steffy thinks she can never be honest with Liam. Why does she want to marry a man that she can’t trust with her secrets , that she can’t lean on in a crisis. Now because Steffy can’t be honest they will split up Liam will propose to Hope again , then right before the wedding the truth will come out again , and STEAM will reunite forgetting that they always break up because they lie to each other and have no faith in one another. :roll:

No she’s not doing it to be deceitful , it just shows that they are never a team. They are supposed to be a family yet she refuses to work with Liam to figure this out. This not only involves Steffy and her mom it involves Liam’s daughter. Bill isn’t going to stop until Steffy stops him or he gets what he wants. If Steffy does end up marrying Bill what happens to kelly? Is she really going to raise her daughter with in the same house as a monster?

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:35 pm

Doesn’t make a lick of Sense. Liam already knows that Taylor is the one who shot bill so why not just tell him and let him help you figure out a way out.Another lame plot

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:53 pm

Lizzytish wrote:Doesn’t make a lick of Sense. Liam already knows that Taylor is the one who shot bill so why not just tell him and let him help you figure out a way out.Another lame plot

I agree she needs to tell Liam and make him promised not to confront Bill about it until they come up with a solution......I don't want to see Bill win he's a horrible human being......Liam & Wyatt should be happy they are not in his orbit any longer.

surferdude

Postby surferdude » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:57 pm

because bill threaten her if she told liam he will call the cops on her mom

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:03 pm

This is what it boils down to. Steffy does not trust her husband/ex-husband/soon to be husband.
She “trusts” a disgusting man like Bill more than Liam and there is no excuse for that.
If Liam didn’t tell about Ally or Caroline why in the world would he tell about Taylor?
Sorry - no excuse.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”