Seriously what the Hell did Thorne...

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Eightsandnines

Seriously what the Hell did Thorne...

Postby Eightsandnines » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Do to Taylor in Paris!! Wasn't he the last one she dated..
Whatever he did BROKE her!!! I can't stand it! Taylor would never let Bill intimidate her. She would call Baker herself and turn herself in!!!

Barbyboo

Re: Seriously what the Hell did Thorne...

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:08 pm

A lot of these characters had personality transplants some need shock treatments...

Eightsandnines

Postby Eightsandnines » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:26 pm

Barbyboo wrote:A lot of these characters had personality transplants some need shock treatments...

Lol no kidding Barbyboo... They need to be ZAPPED

ngirl49

Postby ngirl49 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:30 pm

Eightsandnines wrote:Do to Taylor in Paris!! Wasn't he the last one she dated..
Whatever he did BROKE her!!! I can't stand it! Taylor would never let Bill intimidate her. She would call Baker herself and turn herself in!!!

Taylor has always been a fruit loop and a coward. She's either been placing blame on others for her own actions or hiding the truth about her actions. She didn't come forward about hitting and killing Darla right away. This is nothing new. But she really needs to mother up and take the weight of her actions now. Her daughter is suffering because of her mother's choices. Not cool.

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:41 am

Barbyboo wrote:A lot of these characters had personality transplants some need shock treatments...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Definitely agree with You!! Biggest transplant is Taylor! What happened to our Beautiful gracious, smart, loving, good mother Taylor. You know, the one who took the bullet and we as viewers thought Sheila had killed? She basically saved other character's lives??? Now she is back....and actually WHINING telling her beloved remaining daughter to give her life up up and sacrifice Baby Kelly and to walk away from Liam -- and marry psychopathic Bill -- just to SAVE Taylor from spending some time in a Mental Facility. We all know that due to the circumstances, that Taylor would never go to hard core Prison, at this time! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

happens

Postby happens » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:17 am

Thorne and Taylor broke up years ago. I think she's been whacked ever since her DUI accident killed Darla, even before that actually which is why she was drinking and driving. Phoebe's death didn't help matters any. Maybe it's been ever since her kidnapping and faked death. But Thorne being responsible for Taylor's behavior is a stretch imo. Taylor and Taylor's daughter killed Thorne's wife and daughter. Not the other way around.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:28 am

orl to bath in Prozac i dream of bath in it sometimes myself :D :D :D

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:45 am

Lady Jana wrote:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Definitely agree with You!! Biggest transplant is Taylor! What happened to our Beautiful gracious, smart, loving, good mother Taylor. You know, the one who took the bullet and we as viewers thought Sheila had killed? She basically saved other character's lives??? Now she is back....and actually WHINING telling her beloved remaining daughter to give her life up up and sacrifice Baby Kelly and to walk away from Liam -- and marry psychopathic Bill -- just to SAVE Taylor from spending some time in a Mental Facility. We all know that due to the circumstances, that Taylor would never go to hard core Prison, at this time! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I don't recall Steffy ever telling her mother that Bill was now blackmailing her to keep her out of prison.

While we feel that Taylor should be sent to a mental institution there is no guarantee that a court of law would have the same view.

My best solution is for Taylor to move to a country that does not have an extradition treaty with the US. A country that has some good mental care facilities. But then again with Bill's money there is no saying that he could not arrange to have her brought back.

Eightsandnines

Postby Eightsandnines » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:04 am

happens wrote:

Thorne and Taylor broke up years ago. I think she's been whacked ever since her DUI accident killed Darla, even before that actually which is why she was drinking and driving. Phoebe's death didn't help matters any. Maybe it's been ever since her kidnapping and faked death. But Thorne being responsible for Taylor's behavior is a stretch imo. Taylor and Taylor's daughter killed Thorne's wife and daughter. Not the other way around.

I was under the impression that Thorne and her were together in Paris after Darla's death in Paris.. then they broke up after Allie was already in La when he came back the last time. Then he went back to Paris after her death...

Eightsandnines

Postby Eightsandnines » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:06 am

dew drops wrote:

orl to bath in Prozac i dream of bath in it sometimes myself :D :D :D

Probably both
Yesssssa that would be nice sometimes...lol

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”