B&B Blog! Do we really need Xander and Emma?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
J.K.

Re: B&B Blog! Do we really need Xander and Emma?

Postby J.K. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:47 pm

For me Personally any diversion from the Liam Steffy Show works for me! I am tired of watching a show where everything and everyone revolves around Steffy and Liam! Seeing something else is a refreshing change!

QuinnFan31

Postby QuinnFan31 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:53 pm

J.K. wrote:For me Personally any diversion from the Liam Steffy Show works for me! I am tired of watching a show where everything and everyone revolves around Steffy and Liam! Seeing something else is a refreshing change!

Yes! JK! Exellent post! And I agree with you. I have no problem with Emma and Alexander. Can't wait for the new character Zoe to come on B&B. She could have a past with Alexander Avant. :)

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:03 pm

Bet they Will be gone by sept..like Nicole, Zende r.j and coco....just not enough interest in teen stuff..

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:06 pm

I guess Emma is being used to sing Hope's praises since Liam should be doing less of it these days. Although he was able to work in how selfless Hope was in their last conversation. And ... we get Xander to prop up Emma & the teen romance thing. Xander & Emma should beware as they will soon go the route of RJ & CoCo.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:08 pm

Barbyboo wrote:Bet they Will be gone by sept..like Nicole, Zende r.j and coco....just not enough interest in teen stuff..

Sorry, didn't see your post before I posted mine but yes, teen stuff not interesting to the average B&B viewer and I wonder if these soaps are even able to pick up the teen viewer in the summer anymore?

Ferdygirl14

Postby Ferdygirl14 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Noooooo I could care less about them!! Waste of a storyline

gabsma

Postby gabsma » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:55 pm

I so agree, when they come on I leave the room. Most viewers are not teenagers if they are home in the afternoon I can guarantee they are watching u tube, or histogram or Twitter! Why should we year around people have to suffer through these annoying teen bull every summer! Send Emma and wander off to camp!

mille

Postby mille » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:33 pm

Yes, when I do watch, I love seeing the characters Emma and Xander, although the writers need to stop writing Emma Over The Top when she speaks about Hope!

olivergeorge

Postby olivergeorge » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:39 pm

I agree. Very boring and unnecessary. If they wanted a younger couple I for one thought RJ and Coco were really cute together and at least relevant to the story especially now with Sally back.

olivergeorge

Postby olivergeorge » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:41 pm

I agree. Very boring and unnecessary. If they wanted a younger couple I for one thought RJ and Coco were really cute together and at least relevant to the story especially now with Sally back.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”