B&B Recap: Taylor agonizes over Bill's threat

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Candace

B&B Recap: Taylor agonizes over Bill's threat

Postby Candace » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:04 pm

jade17

Re: B&B Recap: Taylor agonizes over Bill's threat

Postby jade17 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 pm

I cannot believe that Hunter came back for this crap s/l! It's an insult to her and Taylor fans. Taylor was never portrayed as anything but level headed. Shame on Bell for this!

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:04 pm

jade17 wrote:I cannot believe that Hunter came back for this crap s/l! It's an insult to her and Taylor fans. Taylor was never portrayed as anything but level headed. Shame on Bell for this!

I can't believe it either. Hopefully, when this storyline is over, she leaves for good. Bell is always throwing her under the bus and I also hope she grabs JMW'S arm and they leave together. No amount of money is worth this BS.

applejuice

Postby applejuice » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:59 pm

So let me get this straight, the writer's have a strong actress like Taylor acting like a sniveling nut case,just so Steffy can be with Bil, how can a person love someone under the conditions Bill put her in, so what Bill is saying is that it's either me or your mother, what stupid writing is this, and they got Taylor acting like a fruit cake, I'll die if I go to jail, well she should of thought about that before she shot him, all of this is just leading up too Liam going back too Hope and Steffy being with Bill, the writer's are always trying too drag thing's out when we already know what the outcome is going to be, and once that happens I'm out!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:45 am

applejuice wrote:So let me get this straight, the writer's have a strong actress like Taylor acting like a sniveling nut case,just so Steffy can be with Bil, how can a person love someone under the conditions Bill put her in, so what Bill is saying is that it's either me or your mother, what stupid writing is this, and they got Taylor acting like a fruit cake, I'll die if I go to jail, well she should of thought about that before she shot him, all of this is just leading up too Liam going back too Hope and Steffy being with Bill, the writer's are always trying too drag thing's out when we already know what the outcome is going to be, and once that happens I'm out!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i think so too at lest for a few months especially if this does happens. i do wonder if it because the other actors are doing other things but still i wish they were better organize than this :!:

daytimesoaps

Postby daytimesoaps » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:01 pm

Totally in agreement with you on this. After all she is the one who counsels others, so unreal Also please stop writing crying scenes for Taylor she has never been good with crying scenes, at least get some fake tears!

tiga

Postby tiga » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:16 pm

even mental health professionals can have a mental breakdown, she needs help and steffy needs to tell Ridge now, cleraly the woman is unhinged to the max. she freaked me right out teh other day

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”