I Am Surprised.....

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lady Jana

I Am Surprised.....

Postby Lady Jana » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:22 pm

A number of Still fans are getting ready to give up. WHY? It looks more like those of us who are for STEAM should be "packing our bags" and moving on....NOT STILL! It looks like Bill is going to push hard on Steffy and with his two different ACES he is hold in his manipulation hand, we will be seeing Steffy going off with Bill and Stupid Liam running off AGAIN with Hope! Sooo three/fourth's of the fans will be happy!! Still and Lope should be over-the-top with happiness! The only ones who will be kicked in the teeth will be Steam fans!! Let's face it ...."some times you eat the bear......and sometimes the bear eats you"!! This time, it looks like the Steam fans will be eaten -- gulp, gulp!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

truckguy

Re: I Am Surprised.....

Postby truckguy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:35 pm

The entire Hope, Liam, Steffy deal is old. We've been here, done this. Writers should be able to write new material about characters that keep viewers into the show, not rehash an idea over again. Honestly, it's so old I don't care who gets Liam.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:54 pm

I think people will stop watching the show for two reasons 1. STILL has been ruined. There is nothing loving or romantic about a man blackmailing a woman into marrying him.

2. This storyline is disgusting. In the wake of the Me Too Movement this storyline is disgusting. When a woman says no I don’t want you , that means she doesn’t want you. It does not mean just try harder, it does not mean try to change her mind, and it certainly does not mean force her into a relationship.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:00 am

truckguy wrote:The entire Hope, Liam, Steffy deal is old. We've been here, done this. Writers should be able to write new material about characters that keep viewers into the show, not rehash an idea over again. Honestly, it's so old I don't care who gets Liam.

Hi TruckGuy! :D

I don't think too many Hope or Steffy fans really want Liam. There are more of us that hate the continual love triangle of Steffy, Liam, and Hope. I hope both women drop the waffle boy.

Enjoy Your Evening
STAR

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:57 am

Lady Jana wrote:A number of Still fans are getting ready to give up. WHY? It looks more like those of us who are for STEAM should be "packing our bags" and moving on....NOT STILL! It looks like Bill is going to push hard on Steffy and with his two different ACES he is hold in his manipulation hand, we will be seeing Steffy going off with Bill and Stupid Liam running off AGAIN with Hope! Sooo three/fourth's of the fans will be happy!! Still and Lope should be over-the-top with happiness! The only ones who will be kicked in the teeth will be Steam fans!! Let's face it ...."some times you eat the bear......and sometimes the bear eats you"!! This time, it looks like the Steam fans will be eaten -- gulp, gulp!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i agree with you and i am a lope fan who wants steam together for a very long time :lol: :lol: :lol:
the only way still would have work even a little if steffy had out sympathy for bill had the one night stand with him but it came out of the blue and bold rushed it. had bold know that they could get courtney back i think they never would have bought back thorne or hope. the possibilities of still or siam we will never know. had bold decide to let liam to continue to grow as a man with his own mind. he would have end up with sally whether steffy was having his baby or not. steffy would have properly tried of bill when liam and sally finally got together. she would have fought for him but sally would not have been a walk over like hope or ivy and it would have. it would have been a better triangle and there would have been spectra being rebuild and fashion. thomas would have tried to win sally back but no prehaps that would have been the catalyst to bring liam and sally together and it would have been worth the wait ;) ;) ;) ;)

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:12 am

Lady Jana wrote:A number of Still fans are getting ready to give up. WHY? It looks more like those of us who are for STEAM should be "packing our bags" and moving on....NOT STILL! It looks like Bill is going to push hard on Steffy and with his two different ACES he is hold in his manipulation hand, we will be seeing Steffy going off with Bill and Stupid Liam running off AGAIN with Hope! Sooo three/fourth's of the fans will be happy!! Still and Lope should be over-the-top with happiness! The only ones who will be kicked in the teeth will be Steam fans!! Let's face it ...."some times you eat the bear......and sometimes the bear eats you"!! This time, it looks like the Steam fans will be eaten -- gulp, gulp!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ha?STILL fans will be overjoyed with the destruction of STILL to prop Liam? Heck no, We will be once STILL happens with a redeemed Bill

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:55 pm

freesteffy wrote:

Ha?STILL fans will be overjoyed with the destruction of STILL to prop Liam? Heck no, We will be once STILL happens with a redeemed Bill

@@@@@@@@@@
After reading some of the posts, I think I know more of what you mean. You want Steffy and Bill to be together because they LOVE each other....not because Bill has forced them together due to manipulations and ruining someone's reputation! I now get what you mean. So I will agree with you guys, you are also sad as it is possible that STILL will not work because there relationship as even being friends is currently ruined. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sunny 31

Postby Sunny 31 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:I think people will stop watching the show for two reasons 1. STILL has been ruined. There is nothing loving or romantic about a man blackmailing a woman into marrying him.

2. This storyline is disgusting. In the wake of the Me Too Movement this storyline is disgusting. When a woman says no I don’t want you , that means she doesn’t want you. It does not mean just try harder, it does not mean try to change her mind, and it certainly does not mean force her into a relationship.

Forcing a woman into marriage worked for EJami fans on Days of Our Lives. I still miss EJ and Sami. They're very similar to Still when I think of it. Sami was the bad girl who stole her sister's man and then got a nice guy she had to leave due to being blackmailed by EJ and they were legitimately passionate, in love and full of fire. And EJ spoiled her and would do anything for her. So no this may be the beginning of a true love affair, marriage etc.

And Sami fought against EJ the same as Steffy is doing with Bill and when she lost EJ and he died she nearly lost it bc she was crazy over him. If she accidentally hurt someone EJ cleaned it up for her with her still judging him, if she accidentally killed someone he'd clean it up for her and hug her to sleep and the next day she's judging him.

Steffy is a fool if she lets Bill go.

Sunny 31

Postby Sunny 31 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:I think people will stop watching the show for two reasons 1. STILL has been ruined. There is nothing loving or romantic about a man blackmailing a woman into marrying him.

Forcing a woman into marriage worked for EJami fans on Days of Our Lives. I still miss EJ and Sami. They're very similar to Still when I think of it. Sami was the bad girl who stole her sister's man and then got a nice guy she had to leave due to being blackmailed by EJ and they were legitimately passionate, in love and full of fire. And EJ spoiled her and would do anything for her. So no this may be the beginning of a true love affair, marriage etc.

And Sami fought against EJ the same as Steffy is doing with Bill and when she lost EJ and he died she nearly lost it bc she was crazy over him. If she accidentally hurt someone EJ cleaned it up for her with her still judging him, if she accidentally killed someone he'd clean it up for her and hug her to sleep and the next day she's judging him.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Sunny 31 wrote:

I vaguely remember the EJ and Sami relationship. I respect your opinion on this , I personally do not find these storylines ok. I don’t want to see women falling in love with their abuser.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”