Here's some ideas

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
truckguy

Here's some ideas

Postby truckguy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:33 pm

First off, Steffy takes back her position and is a working mom. Next, our sweet Hope is actually a witch who uses her appearance of sweetness to fool her mother, and others. Stop the Hope, Liam, Steffy angle. It's old. I have to tell you also the Katie thing with Thorne is just not going to work. They're boring together. What if Katie has accident and when she comes to she thinks she's still married to Bill ? The doctors tell Brooke,Bill and everyone she can't handle the shock of being told the truth right away?;Have I gone to far? :lol:

Star Steffy

Re: Here's some ideas

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:09 am

truckguy wrote:First off, Steffy takes back her position and is a working mom. Next, our sweet Hope is actually a witch who uses her appearance of sweetness to fool her mother, and others. Stop the Hope, Liam, Steffy angle. It's old. I have to tell you also the Katie thing with Thorne is just not going to work. They're boring together. What if Katie has accident and when she comes to she thinks she's still married to Bill ? The doctors tell Brooke,Bill and everyone she can't handle the shock of being told the truth right away?;Have I gone to far? :lol:

No you haven't went to far.
Katie and Thorne I haven't seen together, but the thought of it, sounds boring/sad. :(
Everyone hates the love triangle of Hope, Steffy, Liam....the storyline should die. :idea:
Bill would get a restraining order on Katie and let her die, that sounds good, she is so annoying. :D

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”