Taylor - Possible Hope Spoiler

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
User avatar
freesteffy
Posts: 1326
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: Taylor - Possible Hope Spoiler

Postby freesteffy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:27 pm

dxdobson wrote:So there was a spoiler that Ana has been taping scenes with Det. Lopez. Could it be that Steffy tried to hold off the wedding and Hope gets suspicious and thinks maybe Bill is doing more to manipulate Liam and Steffy and goes to the detective for help?
Could they confront Bill - saving Taylor and Steffy?
Just don’t understand why Hope would be with the detective.

You mean Hope will pretend to want to help them and backstab them likle always? No thanks.

Rocking robin
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Re: Taylor - Possible Hope Spoiler

Postby Rocking robin » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:09 pm

Please please take Taylor off this show. She drives me nuts. She is an horrible actress.

User avatar
dxdobson
Posts: 5119
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Re: Taylor - Possible Hope Spoiler

Postby dxdobson » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:18 pm

freesteffy wrote:
dxdobson wrote:So there was a spoiler that Ana has been taping scenes with Det. Lopez. Could it be that Steffy tried to hold off the wedding and Hope gets suspicious and thinks maybe Bill is doing more to manipulate Liam and Steffy and goes to the detective for help?
Could they confront Bill - saving Taylor and Steffy?
Just don’t understand why Hope would be with the detective.

You mean Hope will pretend to want to help them and backstab them likle always? No thanks.

Steffy backstabs herself and Liam!!
She just can’t get locks changed.
She just can’t call the police.
She just can’t tell her dad.
Weak.


User avatar
freesteffy
Posts: 1326
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: Taylor - Possible Hope Spoiler

Postby freesteffy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:19 pm

dxdobson wrote:
freesteffy wrote:
dxdobson wrote:So there was a spoiler that Ana has been taping scenes with Det. Lopez. Could it be that Steffy tried to hold off the wedding and Hope gets suspicious and thinks maybe Bill is doing more to manipulate Liam and Steffy and goes to the detective for help?
Could they confront Bill - saving Taylor and Steffy?
Just don’t understand why Hope would be with the detective.

You mean Hope will pretend to want to help them and backstab them likle always? No thanks.

Steffy backstabs herself and Liam!!
She just can’t get locks changed.
She just can’t call the police.
She just can’t tell her dad.
Weak.

Sure Steffy should trust her father who lied to her mother leading her to lose it and shoot Bill. Steffy should risk her mother's freedom for a serial cheater and emotional abuser who is usuless...

If Steffy doesn't give into Bill's blackmail , sshe's selfish and doesn't care about her mother. And if she gives into it she's weak , a backstabber, blablablabla....sure ...whatever

Lynn1216
Posts: 1225
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Re: Taylor - Possible Hope Spoiler

Postby Lynn1216 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:11 am

freesteffy wrote:
Sure Steffy should trust her father who lied to her mother leading her to lose it and shoot Bill. Steffy should risk her mother's freedom for a serial cheater and emotional abuser who is usuless...

If Steffy doesn't give into Bill's blackmail , sshe's selfish and doesn't care about her mother. And if she gives into it she's weak , a backstabber, blablablabla....sure ...whatever
[/quote][/quote]

Steffy is weak because she’s not fighting back. She has money, power, a family and a fiancé that would help her and her mom but she chooses to cry and whine and do nothing . She is going to try to appease Bill again but it won’t work for long , didn’t work with the annulment papers and it won’t work when she convinces Liam that they should wait on getting married. For a girl who is supposed to be oh so smart and strong she is acting like a weak fool .

User avatar
freesteffy
Posts: 1326
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: Taylor - Possible Hope Spoiler

Postby freesteffy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:51 am

Steffy is weak because she’s not fighting back. She has money, power, a family and a fiancé that would help her and her mom but she chooses to cry and whine and do nothing . She is going to try to appease Bill again but it won’t work for long , didn’t work with the annulment papers and it won’t work when she convinces Liam that they should wait on getting married. For a girl who is supposed to be oh so smart and strong she is acting like a weak fool .


The strong Steffy was killed by Liam but hopefully she will rise soon.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top