Hmm I wonder.......?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
SteffyandBillalways

Hmm I wonder.......?

Postby SteffyandBillalways » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:57 pm

I wonder if Liam will fight for Steffy or will he just let Bill have her? Steffy is always fighting for Liam so is it his turn? I say yes. But of course it would never work out like that.

EsterMD

Re: Hmm I wonder.......?

Postby EsterMD » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:05 pm

Probably not. The minute he suspects Steffy is hiding STH from him or has conflicted feelings about Bill; he will likely run back to Hope. Til the truth comes out & Hope sends him back to Steffy again. LOL

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:40 pm

SteffyandBillalways wrote:I wonder if Liam will fight for Steffy or will he just let Bill have her? Steffy is always fighting for Liam so is it his turn? I say yes. But of course it would never work out like that.

maybe it will this time, maybe bold has learnt something :o :shock: :o :shock: the happiest i ever was with this soap when liam bought everyone in, told the truth and had bill arrested. it was a real YES YES YES :P :P then they had liam blackmail bill but i can see why he did :!: blackmail is a language bill understands, liam went from being mr violet crumble with his wife and father and they didn't like it neither did wyatt or katie for that matter there was a lot meowing going on :twisted: :twisted: but bold i think was shocked that even former liam haters like myself was on his side especially when steffy slept with bill after he told the truth :!: before that i could see that liam wasn't being a polly waffle again with sally it was all about bill and what he genuinely believes in :!: yes liam was growing a spine and becoming a man with his own mind :!: but bold decided that they wanted liam back to his old waffling self so they stuck liam in a hotel room so like hiemlich from antz he would return as his old waffler self with tiny tiny wings and no mind of his own of course :roll: :roll: i am now a liam hater again but it was nice to see the character of liam grow and become a man and be a positive force on bold.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:12 pm

SteffyandBillalways wrote:I wonder if Liam will fight for Steffy or will he just let Bill have her? Steffy is always fighting for Liam so is it his turn? I say yes. But of course it would never work out like that.

I think at first Liam will run to Hope when Steffy tells him they can't married OR Steffy will see Liam spending time with Hope (which normally wouldn't bother her - but after Bill in her ear of late - she'll see things differently) at which time I think Steffy will give Liam her blessing to be with Hope.

Once STILL does get together, after liam goes through an angry phase or whatever, I think he will find himself down the line not happy with hope and fight for Steffy.

But this show needs to get it's crap together and start writing a script where we fans can start to connect with these amazing actors. I have no idea what is going on right now - but it's not good chaos.

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:16 pm

Blackmail is against the law - send Bill to jail and deny anything taylor ever uttered :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”