Taylor's request - Spoiler

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
tiga

Taylor's request - Spoiler

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:57 pm

From Soap Opera Spy

Taylor turns up to Steffy's house in a distressed state and tells Steffy she is worried Bill will turn her in. She begs Steffy to talk to Bill to again reassure her he wont go to the cops. :roll: :roll:

Twoja52

Re: Taylor's request - Spoiler

Postby Twoja52 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:10 pm

If this happens I'm done. I can't watch a show where a man use blackmail to get a woman that don't want him. If he have sex with her wouldn't that be a form of rape?

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:53 pm

Twoja52 wrote:If this happens I'm done. I can't watch a show where a man use blackmail to get a woman that don't want him. If he have sex with her wouldn't that be a form of rape?

It absolutely would be rape. Bill will either have a platonic marriage or he will rape his wife. This is beyond disgusting, I can’t believe the writers are doing this .

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:26 pm

Actually....this could prove to be very good.

Okay, this show hasn't seen this type of forced relationship in a long time - since I think Prince Omar essentially did that to Taylor eons ago. So, by blackmailing Steffy to be with him, Steffy will become isolated - except for perhaps Taylor (who will know why Steffy is with Bill) and if Taylor does allow that to happen....well - we know that character is pretty much sacrificed at this point - that's a true example of irredeemable if that were to happen.

BUT, lets see then we'd have Ridge ticked off at Steffy - maybe initially he may question it, but even he may end up believing that Steffy lied and truly does have feelings for Bill

Liam will easily believe that STILL was meant to be because he wants any excuse to run back to glowworm hope and believes anything she says.

I guess, really - Steffy will be alone - and protective of Kelly and Taylor. I wonder, how twisted this could get.

If this does go really dark - I'm down. Anything is better than the stupid Liam/Steffy/Hope triangle or the interns or the hope worshipping or anything logan

Auntie Em

Postby Auntie Em » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:56 pm

or anything that has to do with Bill!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:00 pm

So are we to believe Steffy will give in to Bill?
Please! That AIN’T HAPPENIN’!!! LOL

Ridge, Lusm nor Hope would believe it.
Maybe that is why Hope works with the detective.
But really - Steffy is that stupid and weak?
No one could blackmail me in that way.
Threaten to physically harm someone - yes but I would call the police.
This? She should call the police on Bill.
End of story.
Does Bill know Steffy won’t turn on him?

1pasoapfan

Postby 1pasoapfan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:08 pm

All along I felt that Steffy had strong feelings for Bill, but Katy's illness put a stop to it. And the way she fell right into bed with him at the guest house proved it to me. She was burning for him. There was passion. I think it's the fact that Liam is the father of her child that makes her want him back, plus there has always been the rivalry with Hope, and she doesn't want Hope to have him. Speaking of Hope, lose the damn Heidi look!! She looks like she's 7 years old.

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:43 pm

even if she did/does have passion for him, this behaviour by Bill would be enough to put that flame right out

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:17 pm

tiga wrote:even if she did/does have passion for him, this behaviour by Bill would be enough to put that flame right out

you said :!: it is time for liam to man up or at lest hope can if no one else on this show is up for it :!: maya would have rip bill in two with her mouth let alone with her bare hands if this was her sister nicole by now:!:
bill should go back to sky and if he really lucky maybe katie will take him bac

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:18 pm

I THINK STEFFY WILL stand up to Bill but when taylor shows up........... :roll:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”