Friday's Spoiler Video: Taylor asks for help

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!

Lynn1216

Re: Friday's Spoiler Video: Taylor asks for help

Postby Lynn1216 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:53 pm

What the heck are the writers doing to Taylor?! Her daughter just had a baby and is being blackmailed by Bill and Taylor is going off the rails and putting all of this crap on her . Taylor and Bill are being completely ruined.

missthesoaps

Postby missthesoaps » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:36 pm

And there it is! The ground work for Steffy to give in to Bill's demand to marry him. When did Taylor turn into a sniveling, pathetic child....This is just gross.

happens

Postby happens » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Taylor looks like she needs inpatient treatment not Outpatient Treatment.

Fishstick

Postby Fishstick » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:17 pm

happens wrote:Taylor looks like she needs inpatient treatment not Outpatient Treatment.

Haha she does! She's unraveling faster than a cheap sweater. Someone hide that gun because she may turn it on herself.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:22 pm

It should be based on new evidence coming to light. Taylor may ask for help but I don't see her letting Steffy marry Bill to stay out of prison. If anything she will end up turning herself in to keep Liam and Steffy together.

Unless Taylor is supposed to completely go off the rails and loose touch with reality. If so, she could be the one to say that Bill is really Kelly's father. Bill should be blackmailing Taylor for her help to win Steffy.

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:38 pm

Taylor seems to be off the rails already.
I still do not understand Steffy. Her mother should get inpatient care. Or if she thinks she’s okay - send her back o Paris.
The other thing is TELL LIAM AND YOUR DAD!!
Is this supposed to make us feel sorry for Steffy because I don’t.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:36 pm

Are the writers unknowingly inhaling toxic fumes affecting the writing for the show?! What in the heck is going on - I mean, I get that Brad doesn't seem to be a fan of the Taylor character - but he needs to think about the show - Big Picture Brad - BIG PICTURE - destroying Taylor even more and Bill like this is disgusting.

The writers couldn't think of anything better?

Are the summer interns at the Bnb Studio in charge of the script for the next month? I can't imagine it would be an actually experienced writer, professional doing research about the story and characters to write something that is this off.

Heck, all of us on this board have given these "writers" enough material to do a better job. Don't they care? And if they don't then WHY ARE THEY WRITING FOR THE SHOW?

***News Flash Brad*** - Fire yourself if you need to, but get rid of the person(s) involved wearing down your cast with the writing that has no direction and waring down what fanbase still exists.

I would laugh if it wasn't so sad.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:56 pm

Taylor has always been on the attack, never afraid, always under control of her emotions. The woman looks and speaks like she needs a Big Tall Drink of some Hard Alcohol with a few lines of Coke to settle her down. :shock: Come on Bell, you are destroying Taylor, now this is the same person who shot Bill. She went from a confident gun slinger who planned on not taking a prisoner to a basket case.

Steffy slap that women, to bring her down to Earth. She can't even breath. I hope somebody took Taylor's gun away from her. Now Taylor has a reason to shoot Bill, to keep herself out of jail. :o

This is just Goofy...LOL! :roll: :roll: :roll:

STAR

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:16 am

Star Steffy wrote:Taylor has always been on the attack, never afraid, always under control of her emotions. The woman looks and speaks like she needs a Big Tall Drink of some Hard Alcohol with a few lines of Coke to settle her down. :shock: Come on Bell, you are destroying Taylor, now this is the same person who shot Bill. She went from a confident gun slinger who planned on not taking a prisoner to a basket case.

Steffy slap that women, to bring her down to Earth. She can't even breath. I hope somebody took Taylor's gun away from her. Now Taylor has a reason to shoot Bill, to keep herself out of jail. :o

This is just Goofy...LOL! :roll: :roll: :roll:

STAR

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hilarious! Love your post. YES, Taylor actually looks like she's in withdrawals. This show is definitely getting wackier by the episode - for practically all the characters except maybe Ridge, Wyatt, Quinn and Thorn. Everyone else seems to have gone through different stages of a lobotomy or forced drugs resulting in personality changes.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”