STEFFY AND BILL/STEFFY NEEDS HELP TO GET RID OF BILL

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
naturewoman

Re: STEFFY AND BILL/STEFFY NEEDS HELP TO GET RID OF BILL

Postby naturewoman » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:52 pm

MyBaddMove wrote:
geeawelch wrote:I say..KARMA baby!!.., how does it feel steffy to be manipulated?...,she is getting what she deserves as for as I am concerned..

Im with you! Im currently laughing my ass off! She so deserves this :lol:
This twit had the nerve to ask Wyatt to get rid of his mother also. Looks like her own mother is more wack after all! And Bill is blackmailing her lol. Looks like Steffy's arrogance got the best of her over the years. Now she is mad Bill is stalking her, when it was no problem when she was doing it when Bill was married to Katie? May she suffer a while longer!

I agree!! Maybe, Steffi will finally realize everything she has done in her life. She is so self-righteous. She makes me sick, just looking at her face. Hopefully, she will grow up, now that she's a mother and stop acting like a spoil brat. Otherwise, she won't be a good role model to her daughter. She will teach her daughter, it's ok to do all those things she did. It's ok to use her sexuality to lure guys in. I'm hoping to see Steffi grow up now.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:21 am

Princessrose17 wrote:
billsgal wrote:No, she doesnt, she just needs to stop panicking and deal with Bill from strength and call his bluff. Steffy needs to tell Bill go ahead and call det. Sanchez and right after you accuse my mother, I'll call him and confess. We'll let the da decide if he can figure out who really did it plus you already blamed my dad. When my mother confesses, I'll say she's just trying to protect me and doesn't want me away from kelly. Both of our companies will suffer, because it will come out about the one night and your obsession with me. I'll state that I was trying to reconcile with liam but you interrupted that with your proposal. Will say I later confessed to you and you promised to keep quiet. I'll tell the authorities the length you want to break liam and I up and how I gave into the blackmail and signed annulment papers because you said you'd accuse my mother. I'll tell them you're now trying it again and I decided the only way to stop you permanently is to confess. Once, liam confirms that I told him weeks ago that I did it. Also added to it, I'll detail how much you hate my father. Try me and neither of us will get what we want but I'll hate you forever and Kelly will never ever even be told of your existence, so which is it to be? Now get out, and next time you even think you want to talk to me, you better call first. Btw bill.

That would be a great idea if Taylor really wasn't the shooter. Bill might only have Taylor's confession as evidence but once he reveals that to Detective Sanchez he will look into it. He will look at when Taylor flew back and forth to LA which will match up to the shooting time frame. He will also find out the fact that Taylor is in therapy. All he has to do is get a court order to reveal her reason for therapy and Taylor being the shooter will be revealed. Also criminals leave trails all the time that is how they get caught. Who knows what will be found as evidence. Taylor isn't a professional criminal who knows how to cover her tracks. She is a mentally unstable woman who shot the man her daughter cheated on her husband with. Steffy has every reason to be afraid of what Bill will do.

If the police had any evidence an arrest would have been made. Of course Taylor would have had to be in the country, otherwise it wouldn't make sense to blame her. All steffy has to do is make it so that da doesn't think he has a strong enough case against either woman, so he charged neither.

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:10 am

naturewoman wrote:
geeawelch wrote:I say..KARMA baby!!.., how does it feel steffy to be manipulated?...,she is getting what she deserves as for as I am concerned..

I agree!! and Steffy deserves a lot more than that for all the things she has done. Steffi and Bill are perfect together!! Until think they will end up together & the baby will be Bill's. At this point, this storyline will be the only thing that can save b&b.

You can only be perfect together if both people want to be together. Steffy does not want to be with Bill. Just because posters want this, she does not. Opinions vary because I think this s/l will be the demise of BB.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:53 am

unlimited wrote:
naturewoman wrote:

I agree!! and Steffy deserves a lot more than that for all the things she has done. Steffi and Bill are perfect together!! Until think they will end up together & the baby will be Bill's. At this point, this storyline will be the only thing that can save b&b.

You can only be perfect together if both people want to be together. Steffy does not want to be with Bill. Just because posters want this, she does not. Opinions vary because I think this s/l will be the demise of BB.

unfortunately yes and really don't want the show to go but it a bit obvious they been running the show by the seat of their pants :!: :!: :!:
having got rid of spectra bold should have kept some of the spectra babies, such as darlita, saul even if they worked for forresters until it was time for spectra to raise from the ashes once more. having them work with hope/thorne would allowed coco and rj to stay because we had already invested our viewing time to these actors so it could have worked out especially if another spectra was in the back ground. they also would have been a welcome break from first steffy living on the couch and then liam in the hotel room. then this old triangle emerged which should have stopped the day liam sent the roses. bold could let the triangle been born out over the whole year but they rushed it like steffy cheating with bill. then there is thorne as i said if they had kept some of he spectra babies this current story line would have been playing out already. hind sight is a wonderful thing i know but in soap land anything is possible like scfi so you are only limited by your imagination and the boundaries you have to work within :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

Princessrose17

Postby Princessrose17 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:45 am

billsgal wrote:
Princessrose17 wrote:
billsgal wrote:No, she doesnt, she just needs to stop panicking and deal with Bill from strength and call his bluff. Steffy needs to tell Bill go ahead and call det. Sanchez and right after you accuse my mother, I'll call him and confess. We'll let the da decide if he can figure out who really did it plus you already blamed my dad. When my mother confesses, I'll say she's just trying to protect me and doesn't want me away from kelly. Both of our companies will suffer, because it will come out about the one night and your obsession with me. I'll state that I was trying to reconcile with liam but you interrupted that with your proposal. Will say I later confessed to you and you promised to keep quiet. I'll tell the authorities the length you want to break liam and I up and how I gave into the blackmail and signed annulment papers because you said you'd accuse my mother. I'll tell them you're now trying it again and I decided the only way to stop you permanently is to confess. Once, liam confirms that I told him weeks ago that I did it. Also added to it, I'll detail how much you hate my father. Try me and neither of us will get what we want but I'll hate you forever and Kelly will never ever even be told of your existence, so which is it to be? Now get out, and next time you even think you want to talk to me, you better call first. Btw bill.

That would be a great idea if Taylor really wasn't the shooter. Bill might only have Taylor's confession as evidence but once he reveals that to Detective Sanchez he will look into it. He will look at when Taylor flew back and forth to LA which will match up to the shooting time frame. He will also find out the fact that Taylor is in therapy. All he has to do is get a court order to reveal her reason for therapy and Taylor being the shooter will be revealed. Also criminals leave trails all the time that is how they get caught. Who knows what will be found as evidence. Taylor isn't a professional criminal who knows how to cover her tracks. She is a mentally unstable woman who shot the man her daughter cheated on her husband with. Steffy has every reason to be afraid of what Bill will do.

If the police had any evidence an arrest would have been made. Of course Taylor would have had to be in the country, otherwise it wouldn't make sense to blame her. All steffy has to do is make it so that da doesn't think he has a strong enough case against either woman, so he charged neither.

The reason they have no evidence right now is because Taylor is not a suspect. They have not questioned her or looked into her whereabouts. Once Bill would tell the police she confessed they would look for any evidence to prove his claim and would find what they needed. Steffy claiming she is the shooter would be seen as an attempt to cover for her mother. Taylor on the other hand would have zero explaination for flying in and out of LA during the time of the shooting.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”