Not right Steffys no wimp!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

Not right Steffys no wimp!

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:15 pm

She would never take Bills b.s. Where is the strong fight them til death take no prisoners gal who was my fav? Gawd I don't even recognize my fav..

Lynn1216

Re: Not right Steffys no wimp!

Postby Lynn1216 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:27 pm

Barbyboo wrote:She would never take Bills b.s. Where is the strong fight them til death take no prisoners gal who was my fav? Gawd I don't even recognize my fav..

I don’t know where that character is. I thought Kelly’s birth brought back the strong Steffy , but today she was not strong or fierce.

candycpw

Postby candycpw » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:58 pm

I miss the old Steffy! I don't see her anymore at all!

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:00 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:She would never take Bills b.s. Where is the strong fight them til death take no prisoners gal who was my fav? Gawd I don't even recognize my fav..

I don’t know where that character is. I thought Kelly’s birth brought back the strong Steffy , but today she was not strong or fierce.

actually i think she was even bill was crawling inside her head but i think she realized that she was between the devil and the deep blue sea ;) ;)
so i guess that we can now safety say the wellness retreat was run for the devil and bill was there for support :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:02 pm

she actually did quite well today

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:07 pm

I don't know what's happening with the writing - it's totally off.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:14 pm

bnb fan wrote:

I don't know what's happening with the writing - it's totally
off.

I think it will all come around. Both Hope and Bill will be proven right. Hope says Liam is in it for Kelly only. Bill says Liam is not man enough for Steffy. I can't find the lie. LOPE fans should not give up, It's coming around again.

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:17 pm

Liam will leave when he gets over the new baby feeling :roll:

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:31 pm

Angiet77 wrote:
bnb fan wrote:

I don't know what's happening with the writing - it's totally
off.

I think it will all come around. Both Hope and Bill will be proven right. Hope says Liam is in it for Kelly only. Bill says Liam is not man enough for Steffy. I can't find the lie. LOPE fans should not give up, It's coming around again.

I'm waiting. Needs to happen soon though because the lead in is written terribly.

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:44 pm

Steffy is dead, This is Liam's doormat Beggy who has no spine what so ever and hasn't had a spine is years, Beggy begged a man who left her on the ground crying and pregnant. Real Steffy would raise hell, Beggy is simply desperate to be a damsel for Liam to rescue.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”