Steffy Wake UP!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
User avatar
billsgal
Posts: 5391
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby billsgal » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:29 am

MsBBold wrote:
freesteffy wrote:
bnb fan wrote:girl what is wrong with you?! Bill is on your side!

Kelly deserves a home that with 2 loving parents - but those parents need to be stable - and Liam is a waffler - meaning he is NOT stable. Bill, is committing to you 100%, Bill is not running out the door to be with another woman the way Liam does, he's shown you stability even without your commitment to him for several months now trying to show you he's not only in love with you - but willing to prove it at every turn.

Liam did sleep with Hope - why are you ok with that???? what does that say about Liam's feelings about you and the marriage???

Sorry Steffy - but can't blame everything on Hope being pathetic - I mean, we all know she is, but Liam is an insecure boy not man - and because he's so weak - he's always giving hope a reason to be around in the wings.

Steffy - wake up! Seriously WAKE UP! STOP LETTING LIAM WALK ALL OVER YOU - YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW AND SHOULD DO WHAT IS BEST FOR KELLY AND THAT IS NOT BE RAISED BY A MAN THAT WILL TREAT WOMEN THE WAY LIAM DOES.... KELLY WILL GROW UP TO BE WORSE THAN HOPE IF YOU DO.

True but I want Bill redeemed first. Bill always stated that Steffy was special to him and he shouldn't treat her like he treated the others. He knows her and didn't need to get to blackmailing her. Steffy is reaching, if not has reached already, her breaking point with Liam and now her daughter is her priority. One more screw up from Liam and I think that this time Steffy would be done with him.



But Steffy has never said no to Liam. For whatever reason, he's her life's goal. I don't see Steffy ever leaving Liam voluntarily.



She has several times. Everytime liam is engaged it married to someone else, steffy doesn't say I love you or kiss him, she tells him to go tell that to your wife. When liam said he needed space to make a final decision, she enforced the space by hanging up on him when he called, and when he visited her at work, she kept working and told him she needed an answer soon. How many times did she tell liam she he was wrong for the blackmail and his behavior was going too far with sally? It's funny that people ignore that steffy actually tries to talk and discuss things with liam but because it's drama free without ultimatums and threats, it's ignored. Street doesn't constantly tell liam she's an option when he's with someone else. Even this last time, steffy would visit liam while they were married, she only visited liams cabin after the wedding was called off. She spent most of her time at home that's why some talk about her wallowing under the yellow blanket on her couch, she wasn't harassing liam. Liam was either coming to get home to blast her or attending dr appointments to argue. It was intresting that engaged liam was still getting mad about a single steffy having a relationship when her personal life stopped being his business, once the papers were signed. After the birth, steffy accepted liam was gone and told him so. It's funny that the continual side piece, hope logan, is getting all the sympathy when she keeps losing even when steffy isn't competing. Hope doesn't know steffy at all, hasn't for years, and when liam does tell her the truth she hates steffy more because liam sees steffy actions as noble. Hope is emulating steffys past actions but is so insincere. Hope has assumed for years that steffy was fighting as hard as she was for liam, when she hasn't. Liam, just like brooke, caters to hope and let's her stay in her fairytale bubble and that's really not what's in her best interest because it limits her growth and she'll never became to overcome disappointments, happily ever after don't exist in life, just in books for children.

User avatar
Star Steffy
Posts: 10084
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 1:49 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:02 am

bnb fan wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:

Liam dumps his pregnant wife and immediately sleeps and gets engaged to Steffy's pseudo-sister Hope, but Bill isn't redeemable. If anyone has narcissistic traits, I would have to include Liam with that description. Liam loves only himself, he certainly doesn't love Steffy and Hope, the way he switches between them. He has abandonment issues, he can't be alone, he constantly has to have a woman to stroke his ego. He blames his problems on others, it's always Steffy fault, he doesn't take responsibility for anything. He just out there satisfying his needs, it doesn't matter if it Steffy or Hope, he doesn't have empathy for their feelings.

STAR!


Yup, that's Mr. Quality right there.

Did you notice, they are starting to slow dress Bill similar to back in the day.... little signs Star, little signs :D

Hope you are having a good night.



Yes I noticed, he is looking hotter and hotter. Now I haven't seen the show much the the photo of Bill in the Recap shows his hair, I don't see any gray now and it's much longer, they are trying to make him look younger. Bell trying to close the age gap between Steffy and Bill. Now that's a big sign now! :P The next step will be Bell exposing the true paternity of Kelly, which will end Steam and Still, will start to grow. Oh I can't wait till I see the face on Liam, when he finds out he is not the father. Bell did so many paternity mistakes in the pass and I am hoping Bill is the father. :D :D :D

Have A Great Day!
STAR

jade17
Posts: 2891
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:35 am

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby jade17 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:25 am

bnb fan wrote:girl what is wrong with you?! Bill is on your side!

Kelly deserves a home that with 2 loving parents - but those parents need to be stable - and Liam is a waffler - meaning he is NOT stable. Bill, is committing to you 100%, Bill is not running out the door to be with another woman the way Liam does, he's shown you stability even without your commitment to him for several months now trying to show you he's not only in love with you - but willing to prove it at every turn.

Liam did sleep with Hope - why are you ok with that???? what does that say about Liam's feelings about you and the marriage???

Sorry Steffy - but can't blame everything on Hope being pathetic - I mean, we all know she is, but Liam is an insecure boy not man - and because he's so weak - he's always giving hope a reason to be around in the wings.

Steffy - wake up! Seriously WAKE UP! STOP LETTING LIAM WALK ALL OVER YOU - YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW AND SHOULD DO WHAT IS BEST FOR KELLY AND THAT IS NOT BE RAISED BY A MAN THAT WILL TREAT WOMEN THE WAY LIAM DOES.... KELLY WILL GROW UP TO BE WORSE THAN HOPE IF YOU DO.



Sorry I disagree. Bill does not know how to "love" anyone but himself-period. This is not love it's a sick obsession plain and simple. Steffy is just another in a long line of Bill's obsessions, his latest was "Skye". Steffy is an acquisition to Bill. Bill has a horrible track record and says what he wants at that particular moment to get what he wants.


As far as LOPE having sex and Steffy being "okay with that", perhaps she sees it as the same thing that happened between her and Bill all those months ago.

I am on the fence right now where Liam is concerned, honestly I never thought I would say this, but of the 3 Spencer men, Wyatt is the only one that knows what love is.


User avatar
bnb fan
Posts: 8222
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:49 am

jade17 wrote:
bnb fan wrote:girl what is wrong with you?! Bill is on your side!

Kelly deserves a home that with 2 loving parents - but those parents need to be stable - and Liam is a waffler - meaning he is NOT stable. Bill, is committing to you 100%, Bill is not running out the door to be with another woman the way Liam does, he's shown you stability even without your commitment to him for several months now trying to show you he's not only in love with you - but willing to prove it at every turn.

Liam did sleep with Hope - why are you ok with that???? what does that say about Liam's feelings about you and the marriage???

Sorry Steffy - but can't blame everything on Hope being pathetic - I mean, we all know she is, but Liam is an insecure boy not man - and because he's so weak - he's always giving hope a reason to be around in the wings.

Steffy - wake up! Seriously WAKE UP! STOP LETTING LIAM WALK ALL OVER YOU - YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW AND SHOULD DO WHAT IS BEST FOR KELLY AND THAT IS NOT BE RAISED BY A MAN THAT WILL TREAT WOMEN THE WAY LIAM DOES.... KELLY WILL GROW UP TO BE WORSE THAN HOPE IF YOU DO.



Sorry I disagree. Bill does not know how to "love" anyone but himself-period. This is not love it's a sick obsession plain and simple. Steffy is just another in a long line of Bill's obsessions, his latest was "Skye". Steffy is an acquisition to Bill. Bill has a horrible track record and says what he wants at that particular moment to get what he wants.


As far as LOPE having sex and Steffy being "okay with that", perhaps she sees it as the same thing that happened between her and Bill all those months ago.

I am on the fence right now where Liam is concerned, honestly I never thought I would say this, but of the 3 Spencer men, Wyatt is the only one that knows what love is.


Wyatt, knows the "romantic" love, the fairytale love, the love that actually Hope is seeking. But Bill does love steffy, he doesn't disrespect her, he is honest with her, he is there even when she doesn't know it and has been a constant over the years even if she doesn't see it or realize it. Bill's love is seen less gentle and is misunderstood - which is what he has been saying all along and the only one that understands his harder love is Steffy.

The only one of the Spencer men that doesn't know love is liam. I have totally even the remaining sliver of hope I had for him months ago.... I want Liam to suffer as much as I want hope to suffer.

User avatar
bnb fan
Posts: 8222
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:07 am

Star Steffy wrote:
bnb fan wrote:Yup, that's Mr. Quality right there.

Did you notice, they are starting to slow dress Bill similar to back in the day.... little signs Star, little signs :D

Hope you are having a good night.



Yes I noticed, he is looking hotter and hotter. Now I haven't seen the show much the the photo of Bill in the Recap shows his hair, I don't see any gray now and it's much longer, they are trying to make him look younger. Bell trying to close the age gap between Steffy and Bill. Now that's a big sign now! :P The next step will be Bell exposing the true paternity of Kelly, which will end Steam and Still, will start to grow. Oh I can't wait till I see the face on Liam, when he finds out he is not the father. Bell did so many paternity mistakes in the pass and I am hoping Bill is the father. :D :D :D

Have A Great Day!
STAR


And wouldn't that be something..... to find out, that the reason Steam couldn't have children is because Liam is the one who is shooting blanks - because it only took 1 time for Bill to get Steffy pregnant?!

I like Bill's look when he first came on, I liked his button down shirts with jeans at work look, those shirts were hot - simple yet with it's own style, that Bill pulled off real well - plus those shirts were timeless - he could bring it back.

I also like t-shirts untucked not tucked in the way he had it yesterday. hahahaha i'm so critical today - ah well. it's good - Bill's still hot.

Angiet77
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 9:53 pm

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby Angiet77 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:12 pm

freesteffy wrote:
bnb fan wrote:girl what is wrong with you?! Bill is on your side!

Kelly deserves a home that with 2 loving parents - but those parents need to be stable - and Liam is a waffler - meaning he is NOT stable. Bill, is committing to you 100%, Bill is not running out the door to be with another woman the way Liam does, he's shown you stability even without your commitment to him for several months now trying to show you he's not only in love with you - but willing to prove it at every turn.

Liam did sleep with Hope - why are you ok with that???? what does that say about Liam's feelings about you and the marriage???

Sorry Steffy - but can't blame everything on Hope being pathetic - I mean, we all know she is, but Liam is an insecure boy not man - and because he's so weak - he's always giving hope a reason to be around in the wings.

Steffy - wake up! Seriously WAKE UP! STOP LETTING LIAM WALK ALL OVER YOU - YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW AND SHOULD DO WHAT IS BEST FOR KELLY AND THAT IS NOT BE RAISED BY A MAN THAT WILL TREAT WOMEN THE WAY LIAM DOES.... KELLY WILL GROW UP TO BE WORSE THAN HOPE IF YOU DO.

True but I want Bill redeemed first. Bill always stated that Steffy was special to him and he shouldn't treat her like he treated the others. He knows her and didn't need to get to blackmailing her. Steffy is reaching, if not has reached already, her breaking point with Liam and now her daughter is her priority. One more screw up from Liam and I think that this time Steffy would be done with him.



Bill told her he didn't like playing hard ball with her, but her stupidity gives him no choice. I don't think Bill needs any redeeming. Bill is fighting for her life. What Bill is doing is not for Bill but for Steffy. Even Steffy knows Bill does not beg. He is doing this to save her, not him. Just wait Bill has already been proven right. Liam can't stay away from Hope. When Steffy realize that Bill is totally right. I think they are setting up a breakdown for Steffy to give Liam and Hope reason to get Kelly. The only reason Liam is with Steffy is because he hasn't figured out a way to have both Hope and Kelly full time. Just wait, when he does, bye bye Steffy. Bill again will have to save her.

ctigg
Posts: 654
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby ctigg » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:36 pm

bnb fan wrote:girl what is wrong with you?! Bill is on your side!

Kelly deserves a home that with 2 loving parents - but those parents need to be stable - and Liam is a waffler - meaning he is NOT stable. Bill, is committing to you 100%, Bill is not running out the door to be with another woman the way Liam does, he's shown you stability even without your commitment to him for several months now trying to show you he's not only in love with you - but willing to prove it at every turn.

Liam did sleep with Hope - why are you ok with that???? what does that say about Liam's feelings about you and the marriage???

Sorry Steffy - but can't blame everything on Hope being pathetic - I mean, we all know she is, but Liam is an insecure boy not man - and because he's so weak - he's always giving hope a reason to be around in the wings.

Steffy - wake up! Seriously WAKE UP! STOP LETTING LIAM WALK ALL OVER YOU - YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW AND SHOULD DO WHAT IS BEST FOR KELLY AND THAT IS NOT BE RAISED BY A MAN THAT WILL TREAT WOMEN THE WAY LIAM DOES.... KELLY WILL GROW UP TO BE WORSE THAN HOPE IF YOU DO.

BS, Bill is not on her side, he's out for himself only. He's so obsessed with Steffy, he can't see straight so he's forcing her to do something she does not want to do to please himself. That's not love.

ctigg
Posts: 654
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby ctigg » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:40 pm

dew drops wrote:
there is an old saying handsome is what handsome does 8-) 8-) 8-)

He might be handsome outside but Bill is pure ugly evil inside.

User avatar
freesteffy
Posts: 1328
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby freesteffy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:09 pm

Angiet77 wrote:
freesteffy wrote:
bnb fan wrote:girl what is wrong with you?! Bill is on your side!

Kelly deserves a home that with 2 loving parents - but those parents need to be stable - and Liam is a waffler - meaning he is NOT stable. Bill, is committing to you 100%, Bill is not running out the door to be with another woman the way Liam does, he's shown you stability even without your commitment to him for several months now trying to show you he's not only in love with you - but willing to prove it at every turn.

Liam did sleep with Hope - why are you ok with that???? what does that say about Liam's feelings about you and the marriage???

Sorry Steffy - but can't blame everything on Hope being pathetic - I mean, we all know she is, but Liam is an insecure boy not man - and because he's so weak - he's always giving hope a reason to be around in the wings.

Steffy - wake up! Seriously WAKE UP! STOP LETTING LIAM WALK ALL OVER YOU - YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW AND SHOULD DO WHAT IS BEST FOR KELLY AND THAT IS NOT BE RAISED BY A MAN THAT WILL TREAT WOMEN THE WAY LIAM DOES.... KELLY WILL GROW UP TO BE WORSE THAN HOPE IF YOU DO.

True but I want Bill redeemed first. Bill always stated that Steffy was special to him and he shouldn't treat her like he treated the others. He knows her and didn't need to get to blackmailing her. Steffy is reaching, if not has reached already, her breaking point with Liam and now her daughter is her priority. One more screw up from Liam and I think that this time Steffy would be done with him.



Bill told her he didn't like playing hard ball with her, but her stupidity gives him no choice. I don't think Bill needs any redeeming. Bill is fighting for her life. What Bill is doing is not for Bill but for Steffy. Even Steffy knows Bill does not beg. He is doing this to save her, not him. Just wait Bill has already been proven right. Liam can't stay away from Hope. When Steffy realize that Bill is totally right. I think they are setting up a breakdown for Steffy to give Liam and Hope reason to get Kelly. The only reason Liam is with Steffy is because he hasn't figured out a way to have both Hope and Kelly full time. Just wait, when he does, bye bye Steffy. Bill again will have to save her.

He wants Hope and Kelly at the same time? Oh please. Liam showed zero interest in kelly and even had a deathwish for her, so be sure that kelly has absolutly nothing to do with his decision. Bill either since he told a pregnant Steffy to be with Bill, ride motorcycles and drink alcohol.

User avatar
Lady Jana
Posts: 3521
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby Lady Jana » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:17 pm

soapwatcher36 wrote:
bnb fan wrote:girl what is wrong with you?! Bill is on your side!

Kelly deserves a home that with 2 loving parents - but those parents need to be stable - and Liam is a waffler - meaning he is NOT stable. Bill, is committing to you 100%, Bill is not running out the door to be with another woman the way Liam does, he's shown you stability even without your commitment to him for several months now trying to show you he's not only in love with you - but willing to prove it at every turn.

Liam did sleep with Hope - why are you ok with that???? what does that say about Liam's feelings about you and the marriage???

Sorry Steffy - but can't blame everything on Hope being pathetic - I mean, we all know she is, but Liam is an insecure boy not man - and because he's so weak - he's always giving hope a reason to be around in the wings.

Steffy - wake up! Seriously WAKE UP! STOP LETTING LIAM WALK ALL OVER YOU - YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW AND SHOULD DO WHAT IS BEST FOR KELLY AND THAT IS NOT BE RAISED BY A MAN THAT WILL TREAT WOMEN THE WAY LIAM DOES.... KELLY WILL GROW UP TO BE WORSE THAN HOPE IF YOU DO.



Wow so she goes from a waffler to a chauvanistic egomaniacal blackmailer who is willing to get her anyway and by any means necessary including using her mother as leverage. Yeah that's a great choice. To make a life with a man who only sees you as a piece of property that he feels entitled to. If I were Steffy I wouldn't have anything with any of them. Both are pathetic losers.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Soapwatcher36: I DEFINITELY agree with you. Both men need to be trained on how to treat a woman. But between the two, I will take Liam. Why? Because in my book, Bill is the more dangerous of the two.

Bill is using his money and power to ruin Steffy's life, and even to an extent Liam and Hope's lives. Liam because when he states what he wants...he says it is Steffy. As for Hope? Well she has the fairy tale dream in her mind about Liam. But reality is that when she is around Liam on a daily basis and not in control of him, she grows weary of him and kicks him to the curb like garbage every time. Then Steffy comes along, picks up the garbage, dusts him off and makes Hope think she has found Prince Charming and the routine starts all over again!!

At this point, even I am shocked at the things Bill has been doing to get Steffy in his bed. Don't make the mistake that this is love -- it is NOT -- it is just lust on Bill's part. I saw the difference on the way he treated Brooke, to get her to LOVE him.... and the way he is treating Steffy. He RESPECTED Brooke! He treats Steffy with NO RESPECT! Bill treats her one step up from being an object or, like his cardboard building Skye!

Liam needs mental health care due to the concussions and amnesia he has had. But Bill....I don't know, he scares me. He is showing us what can happen to a man who between a combination of going into a mid-life crisis and a man who has been spoiled, egotistical and narassistic, has stepped over lines all his life! This man needs to spend time in a locked care facility until hopefully they can bring him back to being normal enough to not hurt others. That is what I want for Bill! For him to get help ad not to continue hurting all these characters on B&B. What is the next step, if the blackmailing of Steffy or faking the paternity documents don't work??? Will Bill actually have people killed?? We seem to be going down that slippery road.

I may not like Steffy and Bill together as a couple, (like I did Brooke and Bill). But that doesn't mean that I want B&B to get rid of a GREAT ACTOR who is following the rules given him by TPTB! I want TPTB to have a plan in place to REDEEM Bill. He needs to go back after some proper treatments, to the man who loved and enjoyed his Sons and their lives! A little naughty is okay...but bordering on a psychopath is NOT okay! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Barbyboo, nanaboy3, Nuttytaylorhater, squarebiz and 1 guest

Back to Top