Steffy Wake UP!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
MsBBold

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby MsBBold » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:43 pm

freesteffy wrote:
bnb fan wrote:girl what is wrong with you?! Bill is on your side!

Kelly deserves a home that with 2 loving parents - but those parents need to be stable - and Liam is a waffler - meaning he is NOT stable. Bill, is committing to you 100%, Bill is not running out the door to be with another woman the way Liam does, he's shown you stability even without your commitment to him for several months now trying to show you he's not only in love with you - but willing to prove it at every turn.

Liam did sleep with Hope - why are you ok with that???? what does that say about Liam's feelings about you and the marriage???

Sorry Steffy - but can't blame everything on Hope being pathetic - I mean, we all know she is, but Liam is an insecure boy not man - and because he's so weak - he's always giving hope a reason to be around in the wings.

Steffy - wake up! Seriously WAKE UP! STOP LETTING LIAM WALK ALL OVER YOU - YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW AND SHOULD DO WHAT IS BEST FOR KELLY AND THAT IS NOT BE RAISED BY A MAN THAT WILL TREAT WOMEN THE WAY LIAM DOES.... KELLY WILL GROW UP TO BE WORSE THAN HOPE IF YOU DO.

True but I want Bill redeemed first. Bill always stated that Steffy was special to him and he shouldn't treat her like he treated the others. He knows her and didn't need to get to blackmailing her. Steffy is reaching, if not has reached already, her breaking point with Liam and now her daughter is her priority. One more screw up from Liam and I think that this time Steffy would be done with him.

But Steffy has never said no to Liam. For whatever reason, he's her life's goal. I don't see Steffy ever leaving Liam voluntarily.

Eightsandnines

Postby Eightsandnines » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:49 pm

bnb fan wrote:
freesteffy wrote:

Kelly deserves a home that with 2 loving parents - but those parents need to be stable - and Liam is a waffler - meaning he is NOT stable. Bill, is committing to you 100%, Bill is not running out the door to be with another woman the way Liam does, he's shown you stability even without your commitment to him for several months now trying to show you he's not only in love with you - but willing to prove it at every turn.

Liam did sleep with Hope - why are you ok with that???? what does that say about Liam's feelings about you and the marriage???

Sorry Steffy - but can't blame everything on Hope being pathetic - I mean, we all know she is, but Liam is an insecure boy not man - and because he's so weak - he's always giving hope a reason to be around in the wings.

Steffy - wake up! Seriously WAKE UP! STOP LETTING LIAM WALK ALL OVER YOU - YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW AND SHOULD DO WHAT IS BEST FOR KELLY AND THAT IS NOT BE RAISED BY A MAN THAT WILL TREAT WOMEN THE WAY LIAM DOES.... KELLY WILL GROW UP TO BE WORSE THAN HOPE IF YOU DO.

True but I want Bill redeemed first. Bill always stated that Steffy was special to him and he shouldn't treat her like he treated the others. He knows her and didn't need to get to blackmailing her. Steffy is reaching, if not has reached already, her breaking point with Liam and now her daughter is her priority. One more screw up from Liam and I think that this time Steffy would be done with him.

I am not sure though if Steffy is at her limit - I hope so too - Bill's made some excellent points in the recent months that has Steffy finally starting to see the light - be she hasn't admitted it yet OR found the strength yet - I think Steffy is emotionally wounded by Liam's back and forth treatment / judgment / disrespect of her. Remember - Steffy today is NOT the same as when she started to pursue Liam- Liam had told Steffy he needed to see certain qualities in her, and trust her - so from day 1 Steffy's been on what seems like "Proving to Liam she's worthy" - but it's Liam who should be doing that now to Steffy. Liam has mind-ninja'd Steffy and Bill is trying to snap her out of it. And I agree, - Bill should be redeemed first - the writers can make that happen (and hopefully in the same turn we see Steffy reclaiming her true self).... I hope this all makes sense both in this post - but also - we see this storyline unfold and make sense as well between Bill and Steffy.

Blackmailing Steffy to be with him..... was not good. ****Note to Bill: please don't let me down, and tell me this is some ingenious approach you have to waking Steffy up****

I agree with both of you!!!

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:35 pm

MsBBold wrote:
freesteffy wrote:

But Steffy has never said no to Liam. For whatever reason, he's her life's goal. I don't see Steffy ever leaving Liam voluntarily.

I sure hope that's about to change now though. I'm over Liam constantly seeking Hope out - if that's where his heart is - be with hope. I want to see Liam suffer in his relationship with the glow thing - he deserves hope and hope deserves liam. I'm definitely down for that. And if it takes Bill's hard line to wake Steffy up - I'm all for that as well.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:41 pm

freesteffy wrote:

I think Steffy will end up saying the same thing to Bill that Liam said to her. Thanks for not giving up on us.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:11 pm

soapwatcher36 wrote:
bnb fan wrote:
soapwatcher36 wrote:Trust me at this there is no redeeming Bill. He continues to proves he doesn't love anyone but himself. Always had and always will. People like him are incapable of loving anyone. Bill is a narcissist and even if he and Steffy ended up together it would never last.

I hope you are wrong.

You could hope for that but the evidence speaks for itself Bill is who he is .

Liam dumps his pregnant wife and immediately sleeps and gets engaged to Steffy's pseudo-sister Hope, but Bill isn't redeemable. If anyone has narcissistic traits, I would have to include Liam with that description. Liam loves only himself, he certainly doesn't love Steffy and Hope, the way he switches between them. He has abandonment issues, he can't be alone, he constantly has to have a woman to stroke his ego. He blames his problems on others, it's always Steffy fault, he doesn't take responsibility for anything. He just out there satisfying his needs, it doesn't matter if it Steffy or Hope, he doesn't have empathy for their feelings.

STAR!

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:22 pm

Why Steffy would want Liam back, I have no idea. He was getting married to Hope, right after, the annulment was signed. This man is sick and is not capable of being a good example for Kelly is my personal opinion. He will do to Kelly, just as Ridge did to Thomas and Steffy, jumping in and out of bed with Brooke and Taylor. Does she really want her child to be exposed to Liam's sick relationships, that constantly continue on. Seeing Superman putting her mom at the bottom of the list, when he flies off to help a damsel in distress. Steffy needs to wake up and put Kelly and her first, she needs a man, that only loves her.

STAR!

shuby

Postby shuby » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:58 pm

Star Steffy wrote:Why Steffy would want Liam back, I have no idea. He was getting married to Hope, right after, the annulment was signed. This man is sick and is not capable of being a good example for Kelly is my personal opinion. He will do to Kelly, just as Ridge did to Thomas and Steffy, jumping in and out of bed with Brooke and Taylor. Does she really want her child to be exposed to Liam's sick relationships, that constantly continue on. Seeing Superman putting her mom at the bottom of the list, when he flies off to help a damsel in distress. Steffy needs to wake up and put Kelly and her first, she needs a man, that only loves her.

STAR!

Yes you are right but she don't need to jump out of one fire into another Liam or Bill is not right for Steffy and her baby she needs to find a new Man to love her unconditionally Liam is a waffler and Bill is a creep :roll:

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:02 am

shuby wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:Why Steffy would want Liam back, I have no idea. He was getting married to Hope, right after, the annulment was signed. This man is sick and is not capable of being a good example for Kelly is my personal opinion. He will do to Kelly, just as Ridge did to Thomas and Steffy, jumping in and out of bed with Brooke and Taylor. Does she really want her child to be exposed to Liam's sick relationships, that constantly continue on. Seeing Superman putting her mom at the bottom of the list, when he flies off to help a damsel in distress. Steffy needs to wake up and put Kelly and her first, she needs a man, that only loves her.

STAR!

Yes you are right but she don't need to jump out of one fire into another Liam or Bill is not right for Steffy and her baby she needs to find a new Man to love her unconditionally Liam is a waffler and Bill is a creep :roll:

But he is a good looking creep! :mrgreen: :oops: :mrgreen:

Have A Beautiful Evening!
STAR

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:12 am

Star Steffy wrote:

Liam dumps his pregnant wife and immediately sleeps and gets engaged to Steffy's pseudo-sister Hope, but Bill isn't redeemable. If anyone has narcissistic traits, I would have to include Liam with that description. Liam loves only himself, he certainly doesn't love Steffy and Hope, the way he switches between them. He has abandonment issues, he can't be alone, he constantly has to have a woman to stroke his ego. He blames his problems on others, it's always Steffy fault, he doesn't take responsibility for anything. He just out there satisfying his needs, it doesn't matter if it Steffy or Hope, he doesn't have empathy for their feelings.

STAR!

Yup, that's Mr. Quality right there.

Did you notice, they are starting to slow dress Bill similar to back in the day.... little signs Star, little signs :D

Hope you are having a good night.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:06 am

Star Steffy wrote:
shuby wrote:

STAR!

But he is a good looking creep! :mrgreen: :oops: :mrgreen:

Have A Beautiful Evening!
STAR

there is an old saying handsome is what handsome does 8-) 8-) 8-)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”