Steffy Wake UP!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
User avatar
bnb fan
Posts: 8217
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Steffy Wake UP!

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:09 pm

girl what is wrong with you?! Bill is on your side!

Kelly deserves a home that with 2 loving parents - but those parents need to be stable - and Liam is a waffler - meaning he is NOT stable. Bill, is committing to you 100%, Bill is not running out the door to be with another woman the way Liam does, he's shown you stability even without your commitment to him for several months now trying to show you he's not only in love with you - but willing to prove it at every turn.

Liam did sleep with Hope - why are you ok with that???? what does that say about Liam's feelings about you and the marriage???

Sorry Steffy - but can't blame everything on Hope being pathetic - I mean, we all know she is, but Liam is an insecure boy not man - and because he's so weak - he's always giving hope a reason to be around in the wings.

Steffy - wake up! Seriously WAKE UP! STOP LETTING LIAM WALK ALL OVER YOU - YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW AND SHOULD DO WHAT IS BEST FOR KELLY AND THAT IS NOT BE RAISED BY A MAN THAT WILL TREAT WOMEN THE WAY LIAM DOES.... KELLY WILL GROW UP TO BE WORSE THAN HOPE IF YOU DO.

soapwatcher36
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby soapwatcher36 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:45 pm

bnb fan wrote:girl what is wrong with you?! Bill is on your side!

Kelly deserves a home that with 2 loving parents - but those parents need to be stable - and Liam is a waffler - meaning he is NOT stable. Bill, is committing to you 100%, Bill is not running out the door to be with another woman the way Liam does, he's shown you stability even without your commitment to him for several months now trying to show you he's not only in love with you - but willing to prove it at every turn.

Liam did sleep with Hope - why are you ok with that???? what does that say about Liam's feelings about you and the marriage???

Sorry Steffy - but can't blame everything on Hope being pathetic - I mean, we all know she is, but Liam is an insecure boy not man - and because he's so weak - he's always giving hope a reason to be around in the wings.

Steffy - wake up! Seriously WAKE UP! STOP LETTING LIAM WALK ALL OVER YOU - YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW AND SHOULD DO WHAT IS BEST FOR KELLY AND THAT IS NOT BE RAISED BY A MAN THAT WILL TREAT WOMEN THE WAY LIAM DOES.... KELLY WILL GROW UP TO BE WORSE THAN HOPE IF YOU DO.



Wow so she goes from a waffler to a chauvanistic egomaniacal blackmailer who is willing to get her anyway and by any means necessary including using her mother as leverage. Yeah that's a great choice. To make a life with a man who only sees you as a piece of property that he feels entitled to. If I were Steffy I wouldn't have anything with any of them. Both are pathetic losers.

User avatar
freesteffy
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby freesteffy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:55 pm

bnb fan wrote:girl what is wrong with you?! Bill is on your side!

Kelly deserves a home that with 2 loving parents - but those parents need to be stable - and Liam is a waffler - meaning he is NOT stable. Bill, is committing to you 100%, Bill is not running out the door to be with another woman the way Liam does, he's shown you stability even without your commitment to him for several months now trying to show you he's not only in love with you - but willing to prove it at every turn.

Liam did sleep with Hope - why are you ok with that???? what does that say about Liam's feelings about you and the marriage???

Sorry Steffy - but can't blame everything on Hope being pathetic - I mean, we all know she is, but Liam is an insecure boy not man - and because he's so weak - he's always giving hope a reason to be around in the wings.

Steffy - wake up! Seriously WAKE UP! STOP LETTING LIAM WALK ALL OVER YOU - YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW AND SHOULD DO WHAT IS BEST FOR KELLY AND THAT IS NOT BE RAISED BY A MAN THAT WILL TREAT WOMEN THE WAY LIAM DOES.... KELLY WILL GROW UP TO BE WORSE THAN HOPE IF YOU DO.

True but I want Bill redeemed first. Bill always stated that Steffy was special to him and he shouldn't treat her like he treated the others. He knows her and didn't need to get to blackmailing her. Steffy is reaching, if not has reached already, her breaking point with Liam and now her daughter is her priority. One more screw up from Liam and I think that this time Steffy would be done with him.


User avatar
bnb fan
Posts: 8217
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:02 pm

freesteffy wrote:
bnb fan wrote:girl what is wrong with you?! Bill is on your side!

Kelly deserves a home that with 2 loving parents - but those parents need to be stable - and Liam is a waffler - meaning he is NOT stable. Bill, is committing to you 100%, Bill is not running out the door to be with another woman the way Liam does, he's shown you stability even without your commitment to him for several months now trying to show you he's not only in love with you - but willing to prove it at every turn.

Liam did sleep with Hope - why are you ok with that???? what does that say about Liam's feelings about you and the marriage???

Sorry Steffy - but can't blame everything on Hope being pathetic - I mean, we all know she is, but Liam is an insecure boy not man - and because he's so weak - he's always giving hope a reason to be around in the wings.

Steffy - wake up! Seriously WAKE UP! STOP LETTING LIAM WALK ALL OVER YOU - YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW AND SHOULD DO WHAT IS BEST FOR KELLY AND THAT IS NOT BE RAISED BY A MAN THAT WILL TREAT WOMEN THE WAY LIAM DOES.... KELLY WILL GROW UP TO BE WORSE THAN HOPE IF YOU DO.

True but I want Bill redeemed first. Bill always stated that Steffy was special to him and he shouldn't treat her like he treated the others. He knows her and didn't need to get to blackmailing her. Steffy is reaching, if not has reached already, her breaking point with Liam and now her daughter is her priority. One more screw up from Liam and I think that this time Steffy would be done with him.



I am not sure though if Steffy is at her limit - I hope so too - Bill's made some excellent points in the recent months that has Steffy finally starting to see the light - be she hasn't admitted it yet OR found the strength yet - I think Steffy is emotionally wounded by Liam's back and forth treatment / judgment / disrespect of her. Remember - Steffy today is NOT the same as when she started to pursue Liam- Liam had told Steffy he needed to see certain qualities in her, and trust her - so from day 1 Steffy's been on what seems like "Proving to Liam she's worthy" - but it's Liam who should be doing that now to Steffy. Liam has mind-ninja'd Steffy and Bill is trying to snap her out of it. And I agree, - Bill should be redeemed first - the writers can make that happen (and hopefully in the same turn we see Steffy reclaiming her true self).... I hope this all makes sense both in this post - but also - we see this storyline unfold and make sense as well between Bill and Steffy.

Blackmailing Steffy to be with him..... was not good. ****Note to Bill: please don't let me down, and tell me this is some ingenious approach you have to waking Steffy up****

soapwatcher36
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby soapwatcher36 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:08 pm

freesteffy wrote:
bnb fan wrote:girl what is wrong with you?! Bill is on your side!

Kelly deserves a home that with 2 loving parents - but those parents need to be stable - and Liam is a waffler - meaning he is NOT stable. Bill, is committing to you 100%, Bill is not running out the door to be with another woman the way Liam does, he's shown you stability even without your commitment to him for several months now trying to show you he's not only in love with you - but willing to prove it at every turn.

Liam did sleep with Hope - why are you ok with that???? what does that say about Liam's feelings about you and the marriage???

Sorry Steffy - but can't blame everything on Hope being pathetic - I mean, we all know she is, but Liam is an insecure boy not man - and because he's so weak - he's always giving hope a reason to be around in the wings.

Steffy - wake up! Seriously WAKE UP! STOP LETTING LIAM WALK ALL OVER YOU - YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW AND SHOULD DO WHAT IS BEST FOR KELLY AND THAT IS NOT BE RAISED BY A MAN THAT WILL TREAT WOMEN THE WAY LIAM DOES.... KELLY WILL GROW UP TO BE WORSE THAN HOPE IF YOU DO.

True but I want Bill redeemed first. Bill always stated that Steffy was special to him and he shouldn't treat her like he treated the others. He knows her and didn't need to get to blackmailing her. Steffy is reaching, if not has reached already, her breaking point with Liam and now her daughter is her priority. One more screw up from Liam and I think that this time Steffy would be done with him.


Trust me at this there is no redeeming Bill. He continues to proves he doesn't love anyone but himself. Always had and always will. People like him are incapable of loving anyone. Bill is a narcissist and even if he and Steffy ended up together it would never last.

User avatar
freesteffy
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby freesteffy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:11 pm

soapwatcher36 wrote:
freesteffy wrote:
bnb fan wrote:girl what is wrong with you?! Bill is on your side!

Kelly deserves a home that with 2 loving parents - but those parents need to be stable - and Liam is a waffler - meaning he is NOT stable. Bill, is committing to you 100%, Bill is not running out the door to be with another woman the way Liam does, he's shown you stability even without your commitment to him for several months now trying to show you he's not only in love with you - but willing to prove it at every turn.

Liam did sleep with Hope - why are you ok with that???? what does that say about Liam's feelings about you and the marriage???

Sorry Steffy - but can't blame everything on Hope being pathetic - I mean, we all know she is, but Liam is an insecure boy not man - and because he's so weak - he's always giving hope a reason to be around in the wings.

Steffy - wake up! Seriously WAKE UP! STOP LETTING LIAM WALK ALL OVER YOU - YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW AND SHOULD DO WHAT IS BEST FOR KELLY AND THAT IS NOT BE RAISED BY A MAN THAT WILL TREAT WOMEN THE WAY LIAM DOES.... KELLY WILL GROW UP TO BE WORSE THAN HOPE IF YOU DO.

True but I want Bill redeemed first. Bill always stated that Steffy was special to him and he shouldn't treat her like he treated the others. He knows her and didn't need to get to blackmailing her. Steffy is reaching, if not has reached already, her breaking point with Liam and now her daughter is her priority. One more screw up from Liam and I think that this time Steffy would be done with him.


Trust me at this there is no redeeming Bill. He continues to proves he doesn't love anyone but himself. Always had and always will. People like him are incapable of loving anyone. Bill is a narcissist and even if he and Steffy ended up together it would never last.

Bill is more redeemable than Liam, in my opinion

soapwatcher36
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby soapwatcher36 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:16 pm

Nope this was the lowest of the low even for Bill. Good luck as far as redemption. That ship has more than sailed.

User avatar
bnb fan
Posts: 8217
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:28 pm

soapwatcher36 wrote:Trust me at this there is no redeeming Bill. He continues to proves he doesn't love anyone but himself. Always had and always will. People like him are incapable of loving anyone. Bill is a narcissist and even if he and Steffy ended up together it would never last.


I hope you are wrong.

User avatar
bnb fan
Posts: 8217
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:34 pm

freesteffy wrote:Bill is more redeemable than Liam, in my opinion


Agree. Even now, where is Liam? Even now, what is Liam saying to Hope?

When Liam was with hope, he didn't say nice things to Steffy - he didn't come around trying to keep steffy on the hook.... - Liam is awful. I'm glad he didn't try to keep steffy on the hook - makes me feel like he at least knows she's smarter than that. But the fact is, he's being deceitful even now to Steffy by having conversations that he currently is having with hope.

When Steffy tells Liam that they either need to postpone the wedding OR not get married because he was recently set to marry hope and feels this is too soon - I want for Liam to do what Liam does and go run to Hope - and when he does - I want for Steffy to see it as clear as crystal that she doesn't want to be with a man so weak and in that moment - recognize that Bill was/is right and has been looking out for her best interest - no matter how he went about it, she knows Bill and that he is ruthless.... she may not like how he got her to wake up - as long as she did.

I want that, just don't know if we will get it. But, it kinda looks like it's headed that way.... right????

soapwatcher36
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: Steffy Wake UP!

Postby soapwatcher36 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:35 pm

bnb fan wrote:
soapwatcher36 wrote:Trust me at this there is no redeeming Bill. He continues to proves he doesn't love anyone but himself. Always had and always will. People like him are incapable of loving anyone. Bill is a narcissist and even if he and Steffy ended up together it would never last.


I hope you are wrong.


You could hope for that but the evidence speaks for itself Bill is who he is .


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nanaboy3, scrappie, strangeland and 1 guest

Back to Top