Well that is it

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
BrendaMorganQ

Re: Well that is it

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:30 pm

loveridge wrote:Since they have bill blackmailing steffy still is gone and so am I Goodbye everyone it was nice posting with you I will join some of the others in leaving this show for good not interested in seeing another hope liam and steffy triangle

Maybe it will be a daymare. She was only dreaming of Bill instead of him actually doing it. He has to know that she won't be able to explain dumping Liam and marrying him. Unless she lies that she found out that Kelly isn't Liam's after all.

happens

Postby happens » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:32 pm

I'm extremely disappointed too loveridge but I think Bell will eventually turn this around. In the meantime I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Quinn and with Ridge. I'm also interested in Sally and Wyatt. I understand how you feel though. I quit watching y&r, no recap, no Message Board nothing but if you leave I'll miss you so I hope you check back in often.

slaterlvr

Postby slaterlvr » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:43 pm

Well, Bill being the aggressor/initiator is tricky, and as far as, Steffy being so totally blind to what Bill is saying.... I get some of that, but come on Steffy - Bill just said it - Liam slept with hope....is she really ok with that???? he left and ran to hope.... Steffy needs to wake up! She needs to see that what Bill is saying is TRUTH[/quote]

Maybe Steffy isn't upset because she knows she did the same thing with Bill and it would be kind of hypothetical of her to be upset about Liam and Hope. Besides Steffy and Liam weren't together.

Bill is desperately trying to get Steffy to feel the way he feels and Bill will use what ever he has to because despite how much Liam and Steffy hurt each other they always gravitate back to each other.

I am pretty sure Steffy isn't okay with Liam sleeping with Hope just like Liam isn't okay with Steffy sleeping with Bill but they love be each other enough to forgive and forget their transgressions and move past it.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:53 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
bnb fan wrote:
loveridge wrote:Since they have bill blackmailing steffy still is gone and so am I Goodbye everyone it was nice posting with you I will join some of the others in leaving this show for good not interested in seeing another hope liam and steffy triangle

Do you think so? I mean, it didn't end things when Steffy blackmailed Bill - that was a ring to end his marriage for the company.

I'm not sure that STILL is dead.

I AM SURE - that I'm tired of Bill coming off as one sided though, what he's saying is so true - I mean look at Hope and Liam..... they've had closure and more closure - Steffy deserves more than that - and now instead of having the conversation in Steffy's living room, lope is discussing in Steffy's office????

Blackmail hasn't been the "dealbreaker" in the past between Steffy and Bill.... why should it now when instead of Steffy doing the blackmailing it's Bill?

I am not giving up on STILL just yet. But, if STILL doesn't happen - loveridge - I will never come back to this show - because what they are doing to the STILL fanbase is wack.

The difference between this blackmail and Steffy’s blamail in the past was that she was not forcing Bill to be with her. Yes he could have lost his wife , but he wasn’t being forced to be with someone he didn’t want. If Steffy gives in and becomes Bill’s wife will he allow it to be a sexless marriage ? Or is he going to rape her every night .

This storyline is absolutely disgusting and infuriating, especially because what Bill is saying about Liam and Hope is absolutely true. Where is Liam right now? Oh that’s right he is off with Hope getting closure for the upteenth time. When Hope told Liam that they were done he said , how many times have we been here. It was Hope not Liam who said this time was different . To Liam this is just another one of their breakups , but the door is always open for them. I hate that the man who is willing to give Steffy his whole heart has been turned into a monster and the “saint” that she is stuck with is off comforting his ex .

The writers missed an amazing opportunity. Kelly should have been Bill’s and Steffy and Bill should have fallen in love . There are so many great storylines that could come from that . Ridges reaction, Liam’s reaction. Steffy and Bill running Forrester and Spencer. But the writers want Bill to be evil and Liam to be a saint and give us a fourth STEAM wedding :roll:

Yes, I agree with your post Lynn1216 - you are correct that now Bill is forcing Steffy to be with him. Well, to be fare - I will say that back then there was no history between Bill and Steffy for Steffy to be blackmailing Bill to be with him - whereas now they do have history. But - yes - your post is good and I agree.

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:04 pm

I just think it's hilarious Steffy all of a sudden cant handle what she dished out :lol:

donna allen

Postby donna allen » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:21 pm

Please don't go, I took a 4 month break after the Still ONS, because it was repulsive to me, and not consistent with Steffy's character at all!

I don't post that much but I do read the MB almost every day. I have always enjoyed your posts and your opinions are very similar to mine.

Take a break from the horrible writing, but never say never. (that's a really old song) but I am no sprig chicken.

Take a break if you need to, but keep an open mind about coming back!

donna allen

Postby donna allen » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:33 pm

donna allen wrote:

Please don't go, I took a 4 month break after the Still ONS, because it was repulsive to me, and not consistent with Steffy's character at all!

I don't post that much but I do read the MB almost every day. I have always enjoyed your posts and your opinions are very similar to mine.

Take a break from the horrible writing, but never say never. (that's a really old song) but I am no sprig chicken.

Take a break if you need to, but keep an open mind about coming back!

PS, I meant the Romeo Void song, not the JB jackass song.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:27 pm

LoverRidge you check back with us, I am still not saying Bye, but I will say Welcome back...LOL!

STAR!

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:35 pm

slaterlvr wrote:Well, Bill being the aggressor/initiator is tricky, and as far as, Steffy being so totally blind to what Bill is saying.... I get some of that, but come on Steffy - Bill just said it - Liam slept with hope....is she really ok with that???? he left and ran to hope.... Steffy needs to wake up! She needs to see that what Bill is saying is TRUTH

Maybe Steffy isn't upset because she knows she did the same thing with Bill and it would be kind of hypothetical of her to be upset about Liam and Hope. Besides Steffy and Liam weren't together.

Bill is desperately trying to get Steffy to feel the way he feels and Bill will use what ever he has to because despite how much Liam and Steffy hurt each other they always gravitate back to each other.

I am pretty sure Steffy isn't okay with Liam sleeping with Hope just like Liam isn't okay with Steffy sleeping with Bill but they love be each other enough to forgive and forget their transgressions and move past it.[/quote]

which is why when she found out about the wedding being cancelled that she said it was her turn to forgive ;) ;) ;)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”