Is Hope pregnant?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Princessrose17

Re: Is Hope pregnant?

Postby Princessrose17 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:15 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
lynett456 wrote:i hope hopeis pregnant her and liam should be together let bill have steffy they deserve each other cant stand steffy hope is the reason i watch the show she is so beautiful and kind so honest she is what a young lady should be steffy cant compare with to hope i dont care what people say about hope maybe there just jealous so shut up all of you online that put hope down if there were young ladys like hope the world would be alot better[/quote. ..heaven help us if the world is full of sick possessed gals who screw theur step sisters hubbie provide room board and Bennies..and lie and two face trying to break up a couple having a baby.....while acting sweet and innocent ..while rushing a marriage while pretending to care about Steffys baby....Hopes no angel..

Steffy started the entire mess. If she would have stayed away from Liam when he was originally engaged to Hope to begin with there would have never been a triangle. Steffy has chased after so many unavailable men. Oliver, Liam, Owen and Bill. She didn't care that they were in a relationship with other people. She wanted them and went after them. Steffy always gets a pass for bad behavior. Hope gets crusified for getting involved with her ex that had left Steffy his adulterous wife. Hope didn't go after an unavailable man. Liam was no longer living in a committed relationship with Steffy. Just like Bill was no longer living in a committed relationship with Brooke. If Hope's actions are considered bad Steffy's are far worse.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:23 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
nanaboy3 wrote:

I didn’t say she and Liam should have waited and I'm aware that others have done the same. I just pointed out it was cheating, separation doesn’t mean you are free. Look how well it has worked out for her.It seems Hope is thr only one whom continue to portray herself above what others do.I thought thats what the line Katie started for her is suppose to be about.Seemd to me Hope is the only one get justified for sleeping with a married man everytime hes separate from his wife.I think thats why you have laws about these things. People separate and get back together all the time. Steam are back together already. Rules don't just change to suit some.Brooke, Steffy and everyone else that dud the Same were talked about. Maybe Hope should either practice what she preaches or stop pretending in public to be somrthing shes not. I know for me that's why I got off the Hope train.Be who you are nobody really cares.

Hope doesn’t see moving on with Liam as morally wrong . Nobody on the soap sees it as wrong . Nobody , not even Steffy said that Hope was cheating with Liam . Cheating only happens when two people are in a relationship. Hope is practicing what she preaches because she never preached that someone needs to obtain a legal divorce before moving on. Divorce can take a long time sometimes years it is not expected for people to stay faithful to a person that they are no longer in a relationship with.

I'm finished with this topic. Hope line is suppose to be a message for young women to follow. She is consider a role model how young ladies should carry themselves. If Hopes behavior in private was revealed instead of the fake Behavior she shows the public how many parents would actually want Hope as a role model for their daughter? Don't actually want I answer. I know I wouldn’t. Last time Hope was caught making out with a married but separated Liam HFTF tanked.Hoped to me is not sweet, kind,innocent and definitely not honest. Hftf is a lie all by itself. It wasn’t Hope concept nor idea It was Katies,Hope has been lieing from day one and Hope does not practice what she preaches that just my take on what I see.

Venessal121

Postby Venessal121 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:11 am

I truly hope not. I hope that she leaves town please let her leave

Venessal121

Postby Venessal121 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:12 am

I agree how is Hope a role model for young women and she is running after a married man. Poor choice of role model.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:23 am

Venessal121 wrote:I agree how is Hope a role model for young women and she is running after a married man. Poor choice of role model.

Agree

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:37 am

nanaboy3 wrote:I'm finished with this topic. Hope line is suppose to be a message for young women to follow. She is consider a role model how young ladies should carry themselves. If Hopes behavior in private was revealed instead of the fake Behavior she shows the public how many parents would actually want Hope as a role model for their daughter? Don't actually want I answer. I know I wouldn’t. Last time Hope was caught making out with a married but separated Liam HFTF tanked.Hoped to me is not sweet, kind,innocent and definitely not honest. Hftf is a lie all by itself. It wasn’t Hope concept nor idea It was Katies,Hope has been lieing from day one and Hope does not practice what she preaches that just my take on what I see.

Nanaboy3 don't finish with the topic. You are right. Just look at the transcripts from Hope's first affair with a married Liam and how it tanked her line. This is when the writing was better on B&B. I wish they would bring up this past which is so relevant to the white washed repeat story.

Woman: We have been reading in the magazines all about your back-and-forth with Liam. So what's this? Did he and Steffy get divorced?

Hope: Um...

Liam: N-no.

Hope: No, not--not yet.

Woman: Then why is my daughter watching you kiss a married man?

Liam: I-I'm sorry. Ma'am, this is--this is much more complicated--

Woman: Don't defend her. You're just as bad. You have a wife.

Liam: Okay.

Woman: Did you forget your own message?

Hope: No.

Woman: Self-respect, restraint, becoming a better generation-- where is that Hope Logan?

Hope: I--no, I, uh, I really--I get where you're coming from. I really do. It's just there's-- there's more to it. I mean, Liam, he is getting a divorce. He is. It's just--it's not final yet.

Woman: So wait. Gosh. Now where have I heard that before?

Hope: (Sighs)

Liam: Okay.

Maggie: Please, Mom, let's just go.

Woman: You are a fraud, hypocrite. All the girls who look to you will be as disappointed as my Maggie.

Hope: I'm--

Woman: You are just another example of what not to do.

Liam: You've got to be kidding me.

Hope: I'm sorry. Mag--Maggie, is it? Let me explain to you--

Woman: Oh, no. She's heard enough of your lies.

Marcus: Okay, ma'am, I think it's time for you to leave.

Woman: Steffy Forrester is his wife. He is still married. What you're doing-- it's adultery. You are committing adultery.

Hope: Oh, my God.

Ridge: "With the very married Liam Spencer. All together now, ladies, can you say 'Hypocrite?'"

Hope: Bye. (Sighs) Oh, my God. The web site is blowing up.

Liam: Hope, you don't need to be looking at that.

Hope: Are they right? Are they right? H-h-have I become the worst kind of hypocrite?

Hope: And to top it all off, Ridge is furious with me.

Liam: No, not with you. With the situation, with how it's affecting business.

Hope: Liam, I am the situation. I am. It--it was my decision to put myself and my principles at the center of Hope for the Future. Okay, I wasn't jus selling a fashion line. I was selling a message, and right now, I am not living up to that message. I am a fraud. I mean, it's no wonder that these women are turning away from me.

Liam: Whoa, whoa, whoa, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Listen to me. We are in love. And that is nobody's damn business but ours. Okay, you knew this. You knew this last night. You were so kick-ass. The hell with everybody else, right?

Hope: Yeah. But Liam, last night I was not being called a hypocrite all over the internet.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:19 am

lynett456 wrote:i hope hopeis pregnant her and liam should be together let bill have steffy they deserve each other cant stand steffy hope is the reason i watch the show she is so beautiful and kind so honest she is what a young lady should be steffy cant compare with to hope i dont care what people say about hope maybe there just jealous so shut up all of you online that put hope down if there were young ladys like hope the world would be alot better

Seriously? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

happens

Postby happens » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:35 am

Barbyboo wrote:geez she's awful dumb not to be on the pill she's been stalking Liam rubbing against him stuck him in a cabin gave him a job she couldn't wait to screw him.....now the immature twit is knocked up...seems Hopes no better than mommy...and her heads getting really big ...she's a paid employee with no skills and her line will of course be tremendous ..gag..Thorne has the talent and is Sally starts there she will snazzy it up....Hope just tells Liam we could haven been what a sad sack wacko

Hope already had the pregnancy scare with Wyatt when they were dating, surely Hope learned to use birth control, while single, after that. I can see her having unprotected sex with Liam intentionally to take Steffy's power away by giving him a child too. Liam though should have worn protection. He already had one bun in the oven he sure didn't need another one.
Oh I forgot to add ita with your post.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:43 am

happens wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:geez she's awful dumb not to be on the pill she's been stalking Liam rubbing against him stuck him in a cabin gave him a job she couldn't wait to screw him.....now the immature twit is knocked up...seems Hopes no better than mommy...and her heads getting really big ...she's a paid employee with no skills and her line will of course be tremendous ..gag..Thorne has the talent and is Sally starts there she will snazzy it up....Hope just tells Liam we could haven been what a sad sack wacko

Hope already had the pregnancy scare with Wyatt when they were dating, surely Hope learned to use birth control, while single, after that. I can see her having unprotected sex with Liam intentionally to take Steffy's power away by giving him a child too. Liam though should have worn protection. He already had one bun in the oven he sure didn't need another one.
Oh I forgot to add ita with your post.

More triangle for the summer..I don't know why I watch ..must be crazy like this characters "...but it's getting repetive and kinda predictable b.s really bad....barby

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:38 am

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :!:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”