Is Hope pregnant?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
T dog

Re: Is Hope pregnant?

Postby T dog » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:46 pm

This topic has been done every week since lope made love. We don't know if she is pregnant but I hope not!

T dog

Postby T dog » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:00 pm

T dog wrote:This topic has been done every week since lope made love. We don't know if she is pregnant but I hope not!

And there are no signs or spoilers of her being pregnant. Yeah she is sad but she suppose to be sad.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:18 pm

cammync wrote:She could be. I hope so!

Me to. Not for a another round of triangle pull and tug but as a way for her to get that piece of Liam that her going crazy everytime he gets near her and prevents her from moving on.

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:56 pm

I like the idea of her telling no one and her just getting a baby bump. Guess what Liam YOU have a child already so now I get a piece of you that YOU and your wife CANT have. I would laugh if Hope decided to go to Bill for help in the end...Would love it if the baby was a boy and Liam would have no access. Possibly unlikely as a story but interesting I think. Just a thought lol...If they do decide to have her be pregnant I would like her personality to shift towards Liam.

Princessrose17

Postby Princessrose17 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Barbyboo wrote:when you give it free to a married guy and get knocked up your just plain stupid..better change the line name to....don't be the cow and give the milk for free..

I guess that makes Steffy just like Hope then. Except Steffy is actually worse. Because Steffy was a married woman when she slept with a married Bill. She didn't even know who the father was. If Hope is considered stupid I can't imagine what that makes Steffy since her actions were far worse. ;)

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:14 pm

Bill today bought up the fact Hope and Liam slept together so ........ 8-) 8-)

naturewoman

Postby naturewoman » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:57 pm

Lifetime Viewer wrote:I'm hoping not. Then, the triangle will continue forever. But, I bet Hope is pregnant. There is too much drama with that storyline. ....and the writers will take advantage of it.

no

For Hope's sake I hope not. For now, Steffi is stuck with Liam the rest of her life. Unless, the baby is Bill's. I don't want Hope stuck with Liam. I really wanted Wyatt and Hope back together. But, maybe not right now. :o I just loved it when Wyatt and Hope was together.

naturewoman

Postby naturewoman » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:58 pm

tiga wrote:Bill today bought up the fact Hope and Liam slept together so ........ 8-) 8-)

Also, Hope mentioned to Liam, she was hoping her & Liam would have a family together.

naturewoman

Postby naturewoman » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:04 pm

Princessrose17 wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:when you give it free to a married guy and get knocked up your just plain stupid..better change the line name to....don't be the cow and give the milk for free..

I guess that makes Steffy just like Hope then. Except Steffy is actually worse. Because Steffy was a married woman when she slept with a married Bill. She didn't even know who the father was. If Hope is considered stupid I can't imagine what that makes Steffy since her actions were far worse. ;)
'

Exactly, thank you!! As far as I'm concerned, Liam & Steffy married was over when Liam took his ring off, serve Steffi those papers, and said he will never forgive her. Hope had sex with Liam, after he proposed to Hope. Liam & Steffy marriage was annulled. So, Hope did nothing wrong. In my opinion. Especially, after EVERYTHING Steffy has done to Hope. Steffy had it coming.

naturewoman

Postby naturewoman » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:09 pm

Kklbab12 wrote:I like the idea of her telling no one and her just getting a baby bump. Guess what Liam YOU have a child already so now I get a piece of you that YOU and your wife CANT have. I would laugh if Hope decided to go to Bill for help in the end...Would love it if the baby was a boy and Liam would have no access. Possibly unlikely as a story but interesting I think. Just a thought lol...If they do decide to have her be pregnant I would like her personality to shift towards Liam.

If they have Hope pregnant with Liam's son, I hope that she does what Steffy was to weak to do. That's doing it on her own. I really want Hope to be more stronger. It's so pitiful having Steffi and Hope continued wanting that waffler

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”