Wow Bill you really went there

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bnb fan

Re: Wow Bill you really went there

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:25 pm

freesteffy wrote:
bnb fan wrote:
Chargois32 wrote:Hi BB fanes I love this Bill Spencer keep it going I can't get enough of Dollar Bill Spencer I'm serious I love it this is great

He's speaking the truth. Steffy looks like she knows he's speaking the truth as well, but I don't understand why she wants to hold on to Liam. I hope that when she tries to explain to Liam that getting married is not such a good idea - he was just recently set to marry hope - she's not sure about his feelings for her..... that we see Steffy reading Liam clearer than ever - in a way that shows Steffy that NO she doesn't want to be with Liam when his heart is being shared with someone else . And if she doesn't start to see Bill as the one man who didn't give up on her - then she's an idiot and deserves to be in the triangle and I'll be done with this show for good.

She wants to hold onto liam because it's so hard to accept that she invested so much in the wrong guy and she feels like a failure when her investement(steam) fails because Liam destroyed her self esteem and sense of herself and now they are completly tied to his opinion of her

Right, to my question is - what is the point of this whole Bill & Steffy ONS drawn out for 9 months now, if not for eventually reuniting Still? And, not reuniting them under the pretense of "blackmail" but really reuniting them like they were in Round 1? Because so far, this storyline has destroyed Bill MORE and now is destroying Steffy.... - oh and lets not forget Liam - who was on his way to redemption - though still had work to do - but now he's a lost cause in my books (finally I know) .

So, Steffy being invested into Steam - I get it, but then Bill taking a hard line with Blackmail doesn't seem right- BUT, perhaps since they both claim to know each other so well, he knows that as much as it sucks for him to go this route that this may reach Steffy... - i don't know, it's a reach - but I am hoping we see this twisted - spiraling to what seems no where storyline take a direction soon.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:27 pm

soapwatcher36 wrote:
bnb fan wrote:
Chargois32 wrote:Hi BB fanes I love this Bill Spencer keep it going I can't get enough of Dollar Bill Spencer I'm serious I love it this is great

He's speaking the truth. Steffy looks like she knows he's speaking the truth as well, but I don't understand why she wants to hold on to Liam. I hope that when she tries to explain to Liam that getting married is not such a good idea - he was just recently set to marry hope - she's not sure about his feelings for her..... that we see Steffy reading Liam clearer than ever - in a way that shows Steffy that NO she doesn't want to be with Liam when his heart is being shared with someone else . And if she doesn't start to see Bill as the one man who didn't give up on her - then she's an idiot and deserves to be in the triangle and I'll be done with this show for good.

If I had to choose between the lesser of two evils I'd pick the waffler over the blackmailing egomaniacal sociopath anyday. Poor Steffy she loses either way.

Oh, you would??? No, the waffler will make Kelly think that it's ok for men to treat women the way Liam treats her mother.... Kelly will grow up to be worse than Hope. With Bill, Kelly may have an over protective father, but she will have a mother to balance it out when in need - I like Bill through all of his faults.

soapwatcher36

Postby soapwatcher36 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:42 pm

So the alternative is having her raised to be think that she should only speak when spoken to and feel like a piece of real estate. Wow that's a better choice.

Eightsandnines

Postby Eightsandnines » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:03 pm

freesteffy wrote:
bnb fan wrote:

She wants to hold onto liam because it's so hard to accept that she invested so much in the wrong guy and she feels like a failure when her investement(steam) fails because Liam destroyed her self esteem and sense of herself and now they are completly tied to his opinion of her

Yes she was broken when Bill stayed with Katie because of her heart, but understood...even though it was painful.
Then in her "brokenness" (is that a word lol) Liam saved her in the bathtub. This is when her misguided feelings/love started with Liam. Then the saga began....

Bill and Stephie were on FIRE before...

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Bill knows Steffy wants him and he is confident about it. Still should be together they are fire !!!

soapwatcher36

Re: qWow Bill you really went there

Postby soapwatcher36 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:07 pm

lachat10 wrote:Bill knows Steffy wants him and he is confident about it. Still should be together they are fire !!!

More like Bill needs to be set on fire or worse. He's an arrogant narcissistic scumbag! And this was low even for him. But then again it is Bill so why should I be surprised. He's beyond redemption at this point. He makes JR Ewing look like Dalai Lama.

UncleChris

Postby UncleChris » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:27 pm

Greaseball Bill needs to have his butt kicked.... Repeatedly. I don't care who does it.

The writers are lazy and stupid. Why does Stumpy even let Bill in the house? Why do we have to listen to the same stupid crap coming out of Bill's mouth over and over again? Why doesn't Stumpy take out a restraining order against Greaseball Bill? Good grief, people... This is the lowest garbage in soap opera land.

This is just a shoddy recycle of the last month or so. Shame on you writers. Shame. You all suck

Eightsandnines

Postby Eightsandnines » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:34 pm

soapwatcher36 wrote:
lachat10 wrote:Bill knows Steffy wants him and he is confident about it. Still should be together they are fire !!!

More like Bill needs to be set on fire or worse. He's an arrogant narcissistic scumbag! And this was low even for him. But then again it is Bill so why should I be surprised. He's beyond redemption at this point. He makes JR Ewing look like Dalai Lama.

Haha JR is far from the Dalai Lama...

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:36 pm

soapwatcher36 wrote:

Nah Bill is hot and always can be redeemed. Either way Bill is better than pansy Liam

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:11 pm

Eightsandnines wrote:
freesteffy wrote:
bnb fan wrote:

Yes she was broken when Bill stayed with Katie because of her heart, but understood...even though it was painful.
Then in her "brokenness" (is that a word lol) Liam saved her in the bathtub. This is when her misguided feelings/love started with Liam. Then the saga began....

Bill and Stephie were on FIRE before...

Yes, and I remember Bill telling Liam way back when, Steffy is rebounding from him so for Liam to know this is not what he thinks with Steffy. I don't know....all of this is being done so poorly - instead of excited, or hooked, I'm frustrated and annoyed. The pursuit was so fun back then, and this show is managing to screw that up as well. Ugh. I hope this is the worst and we turn a corner, and get to Bill not being the bad guy now or the aggressor. I hope he shows Steffy genuinely he truly cares, no blackmail, but pure honesty - and the only way is to truly talk to her and get her to talk to him. So far, he hasn't been digging into her feelings for him, he's just presumed - we need to hear Steffy admit her feelings for Bill.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”